Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Min & Max RV!!!

Low End & High End!!!  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What Is The Max You Would Like To See RV At?

2. 2. What Is The Min. You Would Be Most Comfortable With?

With the tax and the spread, I'm thinking about 39% between the two and if it RV'd at just one dollar to one, who am I to complain. If I end up with about 4 million dollars after having to spend a few thousand to buy them then I will be a happy camper. Greed is what ruins the world and I am not alowing myself to play that game.

• Upvote 2

With the tax and the spread, I'm thinking about 39% between the two and if it RV'd at just one dollar to one, who am I to complain. If I end up with about 4 million dollars after having to spend a few thousand to buy them then I will be a happy camper. Greed is what ruins the world and I am not alowing myself to play that game.

Agreed Seebee on the greed. The only thing is that a lot of powerfull and greedy people seem to be a part of this and they take their vested interests very seriously. The US govt included.

The initial RV I think will be in the $.20-$1.00 range. The economics for more just don't seem to be there for more initially. Some folks make the case for it, but Adam's thesis seems to be spot on techincally IMO. Coming in low initally to pull in as many dinar as possible as low as possible, then moving up. I think the wild card is actually the US govt. IMHO, they want the tax revenue and are pushing for a higher RV.

Mak63

• Upvote 1

Agreed Seebee on the greed. The only thing is that a lot of powerfull and greedy people seem to be a part of this and they take their vested interests very seriously. The US govt included.

The initial RV I think will be in the $.20-$1.00 range. The economics for more just don't seem to be there for more initially. Some folks make the case for it, but Adam's thesis seems to be spot on techincally IMO. Coming in low initally to pull in as many dinar as possible as low as possible, then moving up. I think the wild card is actually the US govt. IMHO, they want the tax revenue and are pushing for a higher RV.

Mak63

Adams thesis doesn't even have accurate math in it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Adams thesis doesn't even have accurate math in it.

Perhaps the math is not exact but the thesis is correct. Coming in low and moving up is what benefits Iraq. There are many variables which noone outside of Iraq knows how to quantify and those variables will be the determining factors to where the rate comes in.

Mak63

• Upvote 1

I'm with you on that BB2! I think the tax we have to pay wipes out alot of our return if its too low. 48% tax makes it abit sad at say.75.Would be fine if I had bucket loads of this cash but got enough we hope to pay the morgage off -wha hoo!

Your capital gains tax in Australia is 48%? Ouch!

New York must be different then Florida on capital gains taxes. Here it is 15%. Many people claim this will be taxed as income and it won't. Consult a good tax attorney and CPA.

• Upvote 1

Hmmmmm, well since the question is what is the min and max you would LIKE to SEE and not what is feasible or logical :) I'll shoot for the min of 1.00 and max of 4.00!

There even is talk of people being too greedy for thier wishes of a higher RV. But, the people who have purchased million dinar and some multi millions have a bit more of a 'cushion' to say an RV of a penny to five cents would be sufficent.

I have much MUCH less than a million dinar, so the higher the RV the better! I can't really complain though. I am unemployed currently but God is good. All my needs have been met faithfully every week! However this works out, I'll be blessed! :)

Go RV!

• Upvote 3

I believe it will come out initially at a minimum of $1.00 just to make it easy to exchange. The high range I choose is so they can be "the highest currency in the region", as they themselves have stated... that would put it in the $4.00 range. Too high? unsure.gif Do your history folks... actually if you factored in inflation and took the rate they had back "before Saddam was even born" it would be much higher! I'm not being greedy, just going by what the Iraqi's have stated themselves... they want their power and position back... nuff said!wink.gif

• Upvote 3

Many people claim this will be taxed as income and it won't. Consult a good tax attorney and CPA.

Your good tax attorney and CPA will tell you if you hold physical currency it will be taxed as ordinary income.

Mak63

• Upvote 1

Perhaps the math is not exact but the thesis is correct. Coming in low and moving up is what benefits Iraq. There are many variables which noone outside of Iraq knows how to quantify and those variables will be the determining factors to where the rate comes in.

Mak63

Oh, so we should ignore Adam because he made a mathematical mistake. i think he acknowledged that mistake. There is so much BS on this site that if it were not for Adam and his staff I'm not sure I would be here. I do appreciate the positive attitudes of many and I do believe in the power of positive thinking at least at the personal level. As to IQD I have this

THAT THAT IS IS THAT THAT IS NOT IS NOT IS THAT IT IT IS. If you can punctuate that the way CHARLIE did, you will know the status of IQD at this time. Its really simple and You can e-mail me for the answer. +1 mak63 you're right on.

• Upvote 1

My minimum would be 0.10 cents .. But even 0.05 or 0.03 would be fine... Would mean 100 times ( or 50 or 30) my Capital....

As for maximum... Sure I'd like for it to go pretty high like everyone else... Keeping in mind though that the higher the RV rate the higher the chance they decide to castrate the zeros.....So......

• Upvote 1

Why vote on something I have no control over???

We're just having fun to see what everyone would be comfortable with it being at. Who knows the power of the tongue. The tongue have the power to destroy or give life. Hopes and dreams are fun to have.rolleyes.gif

I like your thoughts!!!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Mak63

I believe that there is more at stake here than simply what the Iraqis want! The US is playing a much larger roll in this than what most folks think..jmho! Iraq knows that if they give us the shaft, they will get it in return. The US has alot of $ invested in Iraq... Iraq is depending on the US for alot....I see the US making a boatload of tax revenue from this, therefore I believe that a low RV or a lop are totally out of the question! I believe that we will be pleasently suprised at the outcome of our investment!! JMHO!! Go RV!

• Upvote 2