Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Message from Phoenix:

December 18, 2011

Message from Phoenix:

As you can see in this article Iraqi Vice President Hashemi (member of the Iraqi List which is Allawi's party) has had an arrest warrant put forward for his arrest for terrorist acts within the nation of Iraq.

Many will remember that it was Hassemi in the past that vetoed important laws about the election and who has attempted in the past to stop all forward progress in Iraq at all cost.

Continues ...read more ..

Last week we had a terrorist car bombing in the Green Zone and the car bomb was directed at and intended to kill the Prime Minister of Iraq, Malaki.

After investigation it was discovered the car used in the attack was owned by a prominent Iraq political leader in a high position of government. The car bomb was owned by one of the bodyguards of this political leader and now it appears that the plan to kill Prime Minister Malaki was hatched by the Iraqi List (Allawi's party) and they have been caught.

Arrest have been made and warrants have been issued for more arrest.

Some will remember that Allawi who is head of this group that just attempted to assassinate the Prime Minister of Iraq was a former Bathist Party member who worked as an assassin for Saddam Hussain!

Allawi was one of Saddam's closest friends before he (Allawi) was caught trying to hatch a plan to assassinate Saddam to take his position from him as dictator of Iraq.

After being caught by Saddam for the assassination attempt Allawi fled for his life to London where he started to work for the CIA.

Most of the political delays over the past 2 years in Iraq have been because of the disruptions caused by the Iraqi List.

Also Hashemi was the party leader in Iraq of the "Muslim Brotherhood" until they changed the party name in 2009 but the party remained but just under a new name.

If you are not aware it is the same "Muslim Brotherhood" that has torn down all of the governments in the Middle East over the past year by assassination and violent overthrow.

So what we have just seen was an attempt of the Muslim Brotherhood to attack the government of Iraq from within by assassination and all done from within the cover of the Iraqi List.

This situation will be taken care of and needed to be taken care of and I expect as soon as these corrupt persons from the Iraqi List (Muslim Brotherhood) are arrested and removed from power we will see quick forward movement in the nation of Iraq.

The truth shall prevail and evil will not be allowed to succeed.

Phoenix

My link

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

Thank you Phoenix. I was beginning to feel like my investment wasn't worth while but you gave me hope. I am so glad that I am not one of those that got into this seven or eight years ago....I would have little or no hair by now. It just seems that every time we get close, something happens. Right now, it's one wild ride and though patience is a virtue, it is some times hard to come by. Just wanted to thank you on behalf of all of us that read your posts............thanks.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Phoenix. I was beginning to feel like my investment wasn't worth while but you gave me hope. I am so glad that I am not one of those that got into this seven or eight years ago....I would have little or no hair by now. It just seems that every time we get close, something happens. Right now, it's one wild ride and though patience is a virtue, it is some times hard to come by. Just wanted to thank you on behalf of all of us that read your posts............thanks.

Its only a wild ride if you allow it to be. Be patient, stay away from the hype and remeber its a long term investment. JMO

Good call, gsxr... I like seeing that this kinda **** is not going to be tolerated. Regardless of how in bed Maliki may or may not be with Iran, thanks to us and our allies, Iraq has the power of the people to remove idiocracy in a democratic fashion. I guess when you're on top of a free nation with pleasant price tag, all the kooks want to be the big dawg at any cost.

Edited by Markinsa
Language

Wow! Let me get this straight. Allawi at one time was GW Bush's buddy. And Allawi was at one time Saddam's buddy, but then tried to kill him. Is now trying to kill Malacki and is part of the Muslim Brotherhood who is causing problems in a bunch of ME countries and overthrowing governments. Who am I suppose to root for?

Also, Al queda and the muslim brotherhood are connected. So if Bush wanted Allawi to head the government of Iraq, and Allawi has connections to Muslim Brotherhood, and Muslim brotherhood has connections to al queda. Is George Bush on al queda's side? Or is Allawi a double agent?

Allwai needs a bullet in the head just sayin..... along with Sadr.

Also, Al queda and the muslim brotherhood are connected. So if Bush wanted Allawi to head the government of Iraq, and Allawi has connections to Muslim Brotherhood, and Muslim brotherhood has connections to al queda. Is George Bush on al queda's side? Or is Allawi a double agent?

IMHO Allawi is no good he used to work for the C.I.A many years ago. I think something went wrong and he turned his back on the U.S hes no good in my book and when ever he returns stirs the pot again.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Allwai needs a bullet in the head just sayin..... along with Sadr.

IMHO Allawi is no good he used to work for the C.I.A many years ago. I think something went wrong and he turned his back on the U.S hes no good in my book and when ever he returns stirs the pot again.

Agreed Easy. Hopefully there will be lots of evidence to connect Allawi to this assassination attempt. They can put his sorry little a$$ in jail and continue on with the process to join the rest of the world and open Iraq for business.

You have got to be joking

The car belonged to someone or political attaché to A.

How dumb is that, Bul***p just rob a bank & leave your credit card details to pay the cash in to your account…………………..Come on phoenix we aint playing with kids……..DV members aint thick.

If you want MHO its probably M set the whole thing up AGAIN.

Do you honestly believe professional hitmen would be so dumb as to leave so many details to point the finger………………………??

No I thought not <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1945: Born to a wealthy Shiite merchant family. His grandfather helped to negotiate Iraq's independence from Britain, and his father was a doctor and a MP.

1950s: Joins Baath party.

1960s: Studies at medical school in Baghdad.

1971: Leaves Baghdad due to differences with Saddam and moves to London to continue his medical education. Trains to be a neurologist and obtains a master of science in medicine and a doctorate in medicine from London University.

1975: Officially leaves the Baath party due to consolidation of power of the party by Saddam.

1978: Plots with Iraqi generals to overthrow Saddam in a coup and Saddam comes to know of this. He is attacked while in his bed in Kingston-upon-Thames. Intruder hits aims to strike Allawi a deadly blow, which Allawi deflects nearly severing his right leg. The would-be assassins flee. Allawi spends a year in hospital recovering from his injuries.

1980s: Travels extensively in the Middle East, holding clandestine meetings with other exiled Iraqis, and cultivating links with rebel army officers still in Iraq.

1991: Publicly announces the existence of the Iraqi National Accord which was previously a clandestine operation; and is voted its Secretary General. The organisation recruits amongst others disillusioned Baathist military officers who have defected.

1996: An INA coup attempt ends disastrously when Saddam's intelligence services penetrate the group's dissident operations inside Iraq. In June, 30 military officers linked to the INA are executed and another 100 arrested. Saddam takes revenge by confiscating all assets that has been owned by Allawi's affluent merchant family.

2002: Through an Iraqi officer linked with Allawi, the report claiming that Iraq could deploy weapons of mass destruction within 45 minutes is passed to British Intelligence.

2003: After the fall of Saddam, Allawi returns to Iraq and joins the Iraqi Governing Council. He holds the rotating presidency of the interim governing council during October 2003.

May 28, 2004: Allawi is voted for unanimously by the Governing Council to become the interim Prime Minister of Iraq.

June 28: As per Allawi's request, the US-led coalition hands over power to Allawi and the interim government two-days early.

December 2004: Assassination attempt by al-Qaeda against Allawi in Germany.

March 27, 2010: Allawi-led Iraqiya party wins (91) seats in the parliamentary elections

Just RV already so I can get in, get out and get the heck out of this mess. All investments have a risk but this one seems to be based on life and death everyday................. and appears it will be that way forever! And I want no part of it!! So just give me 30 days of RV and I will get out of the way!!

My prayers go to the poor people of Iraq.

Wow! Let me get this straight. Allawi at one time was GW Bush's buddy. And Allawi was at one time Saddam's buddy, but then tried to kill him. Is now trying to kill Malacki and is part of the Muslim Brotherhood who is causing problems in a bunch of ME countries and overthrowing governments. Who am I suppose to root for?

Phoenix, you asked a most profound question: "Who am I supposed to root for?

IMHO, this question points directly to what I attitude should be concerning our Dinar investment,

which is another matter.

But, to address your question, I believe that we are supposed to root for GOOD,

without any other considerations like political loyalties

and ESPECIALLY personal financial needs.

The common GOOD comes before everything, even if we must sacrifice our own wishes.

• Upvote 1