Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT IF THE RATE HAS JUST BEEN STARING US RIGHT IN THE FACE? HOW NICE IT WOULD BE IF THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE WAS IN FACT A REPRESENTATION OF THE RATE WE'LL ACTUALLY SEE COME OUT SOON? 1,170 IQD = $1.17 USD cool.gifWHAT A BLESSING THAT WOULD BE FOR US ALL! HOPE YOU ALL & I ENJOY THIS BLESSING NO MATTER WHAT VERY SOON.......

~PEACE & PLENTY~

~LOVE & FAITH~

~HOPE & GOOD WILL~

• Upvote 5

That would be awesome! Thanks for yor post Blu Collar Guru!

Here's Matt Damon. Had to bring him back. Winterset and Ski, this afternoon, I do a magic trick and make Ryan Gosling reappear. Sorry guys, it's a babefest for us chicks today. No worries for the men, Catherine Zeta Jones shows up tomorrow.

Go RV! Or RI!

• Upvote 2

WHAT IF THE RATE HAS JUST BEEN STARING US RIGHT IN THE FACE? HOW NICE IT WOULD BE IF THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE WAS IN FACT A REPRESENTATION OF THE RATE WE'LL ACTUALLY SEE COME OUT SOON? 1,170 IQD = $1.17 USD cool.gifWHAT A BLESSING THAT WOULD BE FOR US ALL! HOPE YOU ALL & I ENJOY THIS BLESSING NO MATTER WHAT VERY SOON.......

~PEACE & PLENTY~

~LOVE & FAITH~

~HOPE & GOOD WILL~

I must be having brain fog. I don't understand your math example. If I divide 1170 IQD into my total dinar then multiply times $1.17, I get back my investment. Could somebody set me straight?? :unsure:

I must be having brain fog. I don't understand your math example. If I divide 1170 IQD into my total dinar then multiply times $1.17, I get back my investment. Could somebody set me straight?? :unsure:

Why would you divide by 1170? just multiply your total times $1.17 and you get way more than your initial investment.

• Upvote 2

You are not looking at this the right way.. forget the 1170 , no longer relevant.. new rate is $1.17 IQD , lets just say you have 1,000,000 dinar that cost you $1,000 USD, that is 1000 times your investment if it revalued at $ 1.00 USD plus an additional .17cents for every dinar you have $170,000 USD for a total of, $1,170,000 USD..minus your investment of $1,000 USD so you profit $1,169,000 USD,, hope this helps, God Bless and Geaux RV

• Upvote 1

I WASN'T DOING IT AS A MATH FORMULA. JUST REFERENCING THE SPECIFIC NUMBERS (117) IS ALL. HAVE A GREAT DAY. cool.gif

That would be awesome! Thanks for yor post Blu Collar Guru!

Here's Matt Damon. Had to bring him back. Winterset and Ski, this afternoon, I do a magic trick and make Ryan Gosling reappear. Sorry guys, it's a babefest for us chicks today. No worries for the men, Catherine Zeta Jones shows up tomorrow.

Go RV! Or RI!

+ 1 & THANX cool.gif

Well, I like it! Just RV already!! Thanks for your thoughts BCG! smile.gif

+ 1 cool.gif

Why would you divide by 1170? just multiply your total times $1.17 and you get way more than your initial investment.

+1 N THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY POST cool.gif

You are not looking at this the right way.. forget the 1170 , no longer relevant.. new rate is $1.17 IQD , lets just say you have 1,000,000 dinar that cost you $1,000 USD, that is 1000 times your investment if it revalued at $ 1.00 USD plus an additional .17cents for every dinar you have $170,000 USD for a total of, $1,170,000 USD..minus your investment of $1,000 USD so you profit $1,169,000 USD,, hope this helps, God Bless and Geaux RV

+1 THNX & GO SAINTS ! cool.gif

I'd take it and "Run Forrest Run"....:)

+1 cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Take the amount of dinar you have x 1.17 thats your return EXAMPLE

1,000,000X 1.17 = 1,170,000.

And then the tax man takes his share, the banks fees and spread....you are probally left with 1170 Dinars :P