Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bible study

delta22

VERY INTERESTING-

1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq.

2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq...

4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq...

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq...

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq...

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq...

9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.

10. Amos cried out in Iraq...

11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem...

12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq.

13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery Furnace!).

14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the 'writing on the wall' in Iraq...

15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq...

16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq...

17. The wise men were from Iraq...

18. Peter preached in Iraq...

19. The 'Empire of Man' described in Revelation is called Babylon -- which was a city in Iraq.

And you have probably seen this one: Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible.

But do you know which nation is second?

It is Iraq!

However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible.

The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia ... The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris And Euphrates Rivers.

The name Iraq means country with deep roots.

Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

No other nation, except Israel , has more history and prophecy associated

with it than Iraq...

• Upvote 6

Iraqis can also trace their roots back to Adam. Abraham or Ibrahim is how they pronounce it is the father of Ishmael. So just as Israel can trace the roots of Jewish peoples back to Adam so also Iraqis. The big difference is Isaac was the promised child of God not Ishmael. Also Iraq believes in One God just as Israel and both are blinded thinking Jesus is no more than a prophet. Christians before Catholicism believed in Monotheism or layman terms believed Jesus to be God the on true and only God. Jesus when answering for Himself when asked of Phillip "Show us the Father and it sufficeth us" said "have I been so long time with you and yet you don't know me Phillip. When you have seen Me you have seen the Father and do hereby both know Him and have seen Him". Nicodemus asking Jesus in John 1 basically Who are you? was answered by Jesus in John 1:13 He told Nicodemus that He was the only one who had come from heaven and while in conversation with Nicodemus He was in heaven. If you did not adhere to trinitarian concepts in Nero's time as a Christian you were killed. They tried to snuff out monotheism. But no-place in the Bible original text or OKJV text will you find the trinity even as a concept. If as Satan you wanted to set yourself up to be God and rule over earth as the Bible plainly shows is Satans plan you would have to get people believing there is more than one God or they never would buy it. In Malachi plainly prophecying of the end time it says "in that day will there be one God and His name one" When the disciples who Jesus "opened up their understanding to understand the scripture for in them you think you have eternal life and they are they which testify of me" baptised as commanded by Jesus in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost in Matt 28:19 they always baptised in Jesus name in obedience to this command. They had their understanding opened by Jesus and obeyed Him. Acts 2:38 and everyplace else in the Bible. As a interesting fact when Paul encountered some of Johns disciples he asked if they had received the Holy Ghost since they had believed and they admitted they had not known of the Holy Ghost Paul then asked how they were baptised and they said unto Johns baptism Paul then commanded them to be baptised in Jesus name. They did this straight-way. Paul on the road to Damascus being a very devout and strict Jew a pharisee of the pharisees if you please was killing the Christians when he, Paul was blinded by a great light from heaven asked "who art thou Lord" meaning in Greek Who are you Jehovah God, the voice from heaven spake to Paul and said "I am Jesus whom thou persecutest" When you persecute a Christian you persecute Jesus who is the almight God. "Hear Oh Israel the Lord our God, He is One". Many other scriptures bear this out too many to enumerate here and now. The premise that the Muslims and Israelis go off on concerning so called Christianity in this day and time is the belief of so many "Christians" who believe in falseness or trinitarianisms or triune Godhead. They know there is only One God. They just do not know it is Jesus. Many many people do not know this as they have been taught scriptures and never studied them for themsellves.

• Upvote 2

It would be guesswork for sure to try to figure where the garden of Eden was. The flood I am sure destroyed the Garden of Eden otherwise you search and find and the Angel of the Lord lops off your head and you know for just a quick moment you were there. lmfbo

By scriptural definition they were drove from the Garden so drove being ran out afoot as I am not sure but do not think they had cars at that time. However we really know nothing about that as the command to procreate was given before Eve was enticed and they may have had kids for millions of years before Eve ate of the forbidden. Years being insignificant as they lived in eternity at that point. We do know that all conceived before sin would be referred to as the sons and daughters of God as they were pure and had no sin in them. We do know that Cain went to the land of Nod which was inhabited and married. We also know that the sons of God saw the daughters of men. We also know that Eve was punished with pain in child bearing and it could not nor would not have been a punishment without Eve having conceived children with no pain. Lots of room for discussion here. We have lived only approximately 6000 years since the flood and they could have lived for millions of years before hand. just saying. They may have been much more advanced than we. No indicators but a lot of speculation. We just do not know how far they were driven from the garden. I personally do not want to find it if it still exists as I value my life. Now maybe in a glorified immortal body I would love to go there but then we will know all things and will not wonder.

• Upvote 1

Iraqis can also trace their roots back to Adam. Abraham or Ibrahim is how they pronounce it is the father of Ishmael. So just as Israel can trace the roots of Jewish peoples back to Adam so also Iraqis. The big difference is Isaac was the promised child of God not Ishmael. Also Iraq believes in One God just as Israel and both are blinded thinking Jesus is no more than a prophet.

Christians before Catholicism believed in Monotheism or layman terms believed Jesus to be God the one true and only God. (Christians still believe in one God. Nothing has changed.)

Jesus when answering for Himself when asked of Phillip "Show us the Father and it sufficeth us" said "have I been so long time with you and yet you don't know me Phillip. When you have seen Me you have seen the Father and do hereby both know Him and have seen Him".

Nicodemus asking Jesus in John 1 basically Who are you? was answered by Jesus in John 1:13 He told Nicodemus that He was the only one who had come from heaven and while in conversation with Nicodemus He was in heaven. Where did you get this idea? Please read John 1 again. Jesus says nothing until 1:38. Only John, the apostle, and John the Baptist give their witness to Christ. The Jewish priests and Levites from Jerusalem start asking questions, but Jesus does not speak. When Jesus does speak, He is in the flesh an not in the heavenly realm.

If you did not adhere to trinitarian concepts in Nero's time as a Christian you were killed. They tried to snuff out monotheism. There is not record of Nero ever killing saints for not believing in the “trinity.” That term was not in use until late 2nd and early 3rd century A.D. The word “trinity” itself does not occur in the Bible. Its Greek form, Trias, seems to have been first used by Theophilius of Antioch (d. A.D. 181), and its Latin for, Trinitas, Ty Tertullian (d.ca. A.D. 220). The term used in Scripture is “Godhead” (thios, adj. and thiotees: Acts 17:29; 2Peter 1:3, 4; and Romans 1:20), and expresses the unity of the Tripersonality of God. What the Christians were kill for believing is the Jesus is Lord. Ceasar believed himself to hold that position and saints were in rebellion because they accepted Jesus as God and not Nero Ceasar. But no-place in the Bible original text or OKJV text will you find the trinity even as a concept.

If as Satan you wanted to set yourself up to be God and rule over earth as the Bible plainly shows is Satans plan you would have to get people believing there is more than one God or they never would buy it.

In Malachi plainly prophecying of the end time it says "in that day will there be one God and His name one" ??? When the disciples who Jesus "opened up their understanding to understand the scripture for in them you think you have eternal life and they are they which testify of me" [you are blending two different passage from the Bible (Lk 24:45 and John 5:39) to make it say what you want it to say. The first passage Jesus is talking to the disciples and the second were the unbelieving Jews (Jno 5:1, 10, 18-19). Using the Bible passages from the proper text and context can make you points much better and not leave you open to an attack.] baptised as commanded by Jesus in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost in Matt 28:19 they always baptised in Jesus name in obedience to this command. They had their understanding opened by Jesus and obeyed Him. Acts 2:38 and everyplace else in the Bible. As a interesting fact when Paul encountered some of Johns disciples he asked if they had received the Holy Ghost since they had believed and they admitted they had not known of the Holy Ghost Paul then asked how they were baptised and they said unto Johns baptism Paul then commanded them to be baptised in Jesus name. They did this straight-way. Paul on the road to Damascus being a very devout and strict Jew a pharisee of the pharisees if you please was killing the Christians when he, Paul was blinded by a great light from heaven asked "who art thou Lord" meaning in Greek Who are you Jehovah God, the voice from heaven spake to Paul and said "I am Jesus whom thou persecutest" When you persecute a Christian you persecute Jesus who is the almight God. "Hear Oh Israel the Lord our God, He is One". Many other scriptures bear this out too many to enumerate here and now. The premise that the Muslims and Israelis go off on concerning so called Christianity in this day and time is the belief of so many "Christians" who believe in falseness or trinitarianisms or triune Godhead. They know there is only One God. They just do not know it is Jesus. Many, many people do not know this as they have been taught scriptures and never studied them for themselves.

• Upvote 6

Nicodemus asking Jesus in John 1 basically Who are you? was answered by Jesus in John 1:13 He told Nicodemus that He was the only one who had come from heaven and while in conversation with Nicodemus He was in heaven. Where did you get this idea? Please read John 1 again. Jesus says nothing until 1:38. Only John, the apostle, and John the Baptist give their witness to Christ. The Jewish priests and Levites from Jerusalem start asking questions, but Jesus does not speak. When Jesus does speak, He is in the flesh an not in the heavenly realm.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?#ixzz1gpkZo88Z

I stand in correction I am referring to John 3:1,13 Nicodemus a ruler of the Jews came to by night 2: and said unto Jesus, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God; for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. 3:Jesus answered What is the question? We do not answer unless a question is inferred, The discourse that follows concerns the reasons why people cannot enter into and perceive or see the kningdom of God. You must be born again but the answer to the question is in verse 13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but He that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

This is scripture let Jesus speak for Himself.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the Word was God 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us

In Malachi plainly prophecying of the end time it says "in that day will there be one God and His name one" ???

Read more:

Again I stand corrected I am quoting from Zechariah 14:9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth; In that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

Obviously at some time on earth men believed there was more than one Lord.

You are making read and study. Thank You My sincerest apologies for not getting it right the first time.

Edited by CrappieShark
  • Upvote 1

When the disciples who Jesus "opened up their understanding to understand the scripture for in them you think you have eternal life and they are they which testify of me" [you are blending two different passage from the Bible (Lk 24:45 and John 5:39) to make it say what you want it to say. The first passage Jesus is talking to the disciples and the second were the unbelieving Jews (Jno 5:1, 10, 18-19). Using the Bible passages from the proper text and context can make you points much better and not leave you open to an attack.] baptised as commanded by Jesus in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost in Matt 28:19 they always baptised in Jesus name in obedience to this command. They had their understanding opened by Jesus and obeyed Him.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=7&t=95883#ixzz1gppnMIHI

Actually I am blending the same instance penned by different authors. In Matt 28:19 the great commission per Matthew and in Luke 24:44-49 the great commission per Luke. Obedience to the great commission is found in Acts and the actual complying to the commands of Jesus.

Acts 1:1-9 Acts 2:37-39 Acts 8:5-17 Acts 10:1-48 Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, the uttermost parts of the earth. Acts 11:1-18 Thats us!! Acts 19:1-7 You must be baptised in Jesus name!

I apologize to all for being in too much of a hurry and not giving proper text but now I have Enjoy. Thank you Nelg for making me backtrack I give you a +

• Upvote 2

they may have had kids for millions of years

Romans 5:12 says, "...sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin..." There was no death before the sin. If they had had children for millions of years they would have all been alive at the fall. The oldest man recorded in scripture was 969 years old.

The pressure of subterranean gas, the presence of helium in rocks, the present strength of the earth's magnetic field, the number of comets in the solar system and many other things indicate a relatively young age for the earth. I have some issues with some of the other things you said as well but won't get into any of them.

I agree that the garden was likely obliterated by the flood - when it existed though it was between the Tigris and Euphrates somewhere in present day Iraq.

Edited by tkeaton

they may have had kids for millions of years

Romans 5:12 says, "...sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin..." There was no death before the sin. If they had had children for millions of years they would have all been alive at the fall. The oldest man recorded in scripture was 969 years old.

The pressure of subterranean gas, the presence of helium in rocks, the present strength of the earth's magnetic field, the number of comets in the solar system and many other things indicate a relatively young age for the earth. I have some issues with some of the other things you said as well but won't get into any of them.

I agree that the garden was likely obliterated by the flood - when it existed though it was between the Tigris and Euphrates somewhere in present day Iraq.

*** If you quote someone DO NOT CHANGE what they wrote or you WILL lose your posting priviledges! ***

*** If you quote someone DO NOT CHANGE what they wrote or you WILL lose your posting priviledges! ***

Markinsa, I quoted a portion of what was said - didn't change it. CrappieShark's post from today at 5:03 p.m. says in the second sentence of the second paragraph,

"...they may have had kids for millions of years..."

If there is a rule that the entire post must be quoted, I am unaware of it and I ask you and CrappieShark to accept my apology. If not, I'll gladly accept yours :D

Edited by tkeaton

I apologize to all for being in too much of a hurry and not giving proper text but now I have Enjoy. Thank you Nelg for making me backtrack I give you a +

Not a problem with me, except when I read things like that the teacher side comes out. However, I reread my post and notice some typos and articles out of place. What I'm saying is that it happens.

My philosophy is that when presenting the Scripture we need to be precise by going to those passages and make sure that this is really what they say. I can't rely upon my memory as much as I use to. The power of God's Word, the Bible, cannot be underestimated, as long as we present it with clarity. We, as presenters of Scripture, need to realize that what we write is being read by individuals who know enough about the Bible to become confused if it is not presented with each passage in its context. It is important that they receive it exactly, in order for them to determine truth.

Keep sharing. ++ for your corrections.

• Upvote 2

Markinsa, I quoted a portion of what was said - didn't change it. CrappieShark's post from today at 5:03 p.m. says in the second sentence of the second paragraph,

"...they may have had kids for millions of years..."

If there is a rule that the entire post must be quoted, I am unaware of it and I ask you and CrappieShark to accept my apology. If not, I'll gladly accept yours biggrin.gif

It was Crappieshark's post from 4:03 PM. How unusual is that? Something happened when you were editing your quote, whether it was originally a multiple quote or a typo, the timestamp changed. I probably should have performed a search for the text to see where you were quoting from. My apologies.

It would be guesswork for sure to try to figure where the garden of Eden was. The flood I am sure destroyed the Garden of Eden otherwise you search and find and the Angel of the Lord lops off your head and you know for just a quick moment you were there. lmfbo

By scriptural definition they were drove from the Garden so drove being ran out afoot as I am not sure but do not think they had cars at that time. However we really know nothing about that as the command to procreate was given before Eve was enticed and they may have had kids for millions of years before Eve ate of the forbidden. Years being insignificant as they lived in eternity at that point. We do know that all conceived before sin would be referred to as the sons and daughters of God as they were pure and had no sin in them. We do know that Cain went to the land of Nod which was inhabited and married. We also know that the sons of God saw the daughters of men. We also know that Eve was punished with pain in child bearing and it could not nor would not have been a punishment without Eve having conceived children with no pain. Lots of room for discussion here. We have lived only approximately 6000 years since the flood and they could have lived for millions of years before hand. just saying. They may have been much more advanced than we. No indicators but a lot of speculation. We just do not know how far they were driven from the garden. I personally do not want to find it if it still exists as I value my life. Now maybe in a glorified immortal body I would love to go there but then we will know all things and will not wonder.

Iraqis can also trace their roots back to Adam. Abraham or Ibrahim is how they pronounce it is the father of Ishmael. So just as Israel can trace the roots of Jewish peoples back to Adam so also Iraqis. The big difference is Isaac was the promised child of God not Ishmael. Also Iraq believes in One God just as Israel and both are blinded thinking Jesus is no more than a prophet. Christians before Catholicism believed in Monotheism or layman terms believed Jesus to be God the on true and only God. Jesus when answering for Himself when asked of Phillip "Show us the Father and it sufficeth us" said "have I been so long time with you and yet you don't know me Phillip. When you have seen Me you have seen the Father and do hereby both know Him and have seen Him". Nicodemus asking Jesus in John 1 basically Who are you? was answered by Jesus in John 1:13 He told Nicodemus that He was the only one who had come from heaven and while in conversation with Nicodemus He was in heaven. If you did not adhere to trinitarian concepts in Nero's time as a Christian you were killed. They tried to snuff out monotheism. But no-place in the Bible original text or OKJV text will you find the trinity even as a concept. If as Satan you wanted to set yourself up to be God and rule over earth as the Bible plainly shows is Satans plan you would have to get people believing there is more than one God or they never would buy it. In Malachi plainly prophecying of the end time it says "in that day will there be one God and His name one" When the disciples who Jesus "opened up their understanding to understand the scripture for in them you think you have eternal life and they are they which testify of me" baptised as commanded by Jesus in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost in Matt 28:19 they always baptised in Jesus name in obedience to this command. They had their understanding opened by Jesus and obeyed Him. Acts 2:38 and everyplace else in the Bible. As a interesting fact when Paul encountered some of Johns disciples he asked if they had received the Holy Ghost since they had believed and they admitted they had not known of the Holy Ghost Paul then asked how they were baptised and they said unto Johns baptism Paul then commanded them to be baptised in Jesus name. They did this straight-way. Paul on the road to Damascus being a very devout and strict Jew a pharisee of the pharisees if you please was killing the Christians when he, Paul was blinded by a great light from heaven asked "who art thou Lord" meaning in Greek Who are you Jehovah God, the voice from heaven spake to Paul and said "I am Jesus whom thou persecutest" When you persecute a Christian you persecute Jesus who is the almight God. "Hear Oh Israel the Lord our God, He is One". Many other scriptures bear this out too many to enumerate here and now. The premise that the Muslims and Israelis go off on concerning so called Christianity in this day and time is the belief of so many "Christians" who believe in falseness or trinitarianisms or triune Godhead. They know there is only One God. They just do not know it is Jesus. Many many people do not know this as they have been taught scriptures and never studied them for themsellves.

Thank You,we have been pointing out these scriptures to people for a long time. The Mystery of God who was,who is and who is to come

John 1:1 (Whole Chapter)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 (Whole Chapter)

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (andwe beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full ofgrace and truth.

John 2:22 (Whole Chapter)

When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he hadsaid this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

Thank You,we have been pointing out these scriptures to people for a long time. The Mystery of God who was,who is and who is to come

John 1:1 (Whole Chapter)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 (Whole Chapter)

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 2:22 (Whole Chapter)

When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

Just doing some editing of words running together.

According to research this article seems to indicate the Garden of Eden was in Kuwait.kin

-

Hi Markinsa,

Informative article. Enjoyed read it and put the reference into my files.

The last paragraph is where I would stand. The flood during Noah's time was a continent shifter, land masses around the world were move and change. Therefore, I don't know if we will ever find out where the Garden of Eden is located.

Thanks for the article. Really, Paradise is located with Christ somewhere in the spiritual realm of heaven. That is where all the saints are until the Second Coming when/then we will be changed or translated to a spiritual body so we can go and live eternally with the Lord. So I guess the location of the Garden of Eden is a mute point.

Peace.

tkeaton I am not upset about you pulling this out of the body of my text. My point was that we really do not know how long man lived upon this earth before sin. There are many avenues of thought I am sure. None of us know. The avenue of thought I pusue here is that Gen:1-1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the word,and the Word was with God, and the Word was God 2: The same was in the beginning with God

Gen 1:1-31 Creation

John 1: Word means plan, blueprint, concept or idea in the greek translation

I am a contractor who works with plans. When I see a set of plans, already to the architect it is built. It has not actually been built but to that Architect it is. Gen 2:4 begins a new tone of creation.

Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens, and every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. Please note the differance between creating and making.

After this God caused a mist, formed man and blew into his nostrils and man became a living soul, Then God planted a garden eastward in Eden and place the man there to dress it and keep it. Then the Lord made trees making special mention of the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. of the which I am going to pass on for now. Then God gave man the job of dressing and keeping the garden. Then God, and please make note in Gen 2:18 God said it is not good for man to be alone. First mention of lonliness. Man did not complain about being alone and I do not think he even knew he was alone. I believe God was lonely because before he created anything God was alone, man always had God and did not know what it was like to be completely alone. Collosians 1:16-17 for by Him were all things created , that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or pricipalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him 17: and He is before all things, and by Him all things consist. God knew lonliness. Then God made the beasts of the field and fowl of the air. This God did in trying to find a help meet for Adam. There was no help meet found for Adam yet though. By the way how long did this take I wonder. I have always wondered how long God and Adam worked together with the garden and the naming of the beasts and fowl.

I am wanting you to note the difference between God creating and God making.

Just because God has said it (created it) does not mean it will happen right away. Sometimes God has to make it or form it or cause it to be.

Then God made Eve (good thing God had rested because after this creation man nor God has rested since) HUMOR

In Genesis 1:28 God gave the man and woman the command to be fruitful and multiply. It was inherant in them to multiply by the command of God when God created them.

In Gen 3 we find the deception of the woman but please note that while Eve was deceived Adam was not 1 Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Adam knew when He ate it was wrong.

Now Romans 5:12-14 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of Him that was to come.

Please note: by one man sin entered into the world and death by sin. so death passed upon all men

Note also: sin is not imputed where there is no law.

Special note: even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression.

Gen 6:1-2 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

All sons or daughters born before sin would have been considered sons or daughters of God. They would have been born through Adam and Eve and there would have been no sorrow (travail or pain) upon them being birthed.

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman He said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; In sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

After sin there was sorrow upon conception. Also they may have had multiple children without sorrow as God said I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception meaning it would take more conception to bare the same amount of children.

They lived in eternity in a perfect world with no sin before the transgression. The world could have lasted for millions of years in that clean and pristine state. We do not know. So even as anyone could say the earth is relatively new someone else could say that it had been around for millions of years.

Because Adam sinned sin enterd into the world. But because of Adams sin death passed upon all men. The sons of God or the children of Adam and Eve before sin had the sentence of death because of Adams sin even though they had not sinned after the similitude of Adams sin. This would not have been necessary wording if it were not so.

The Bible differs between the daughters of men and the sons of God. If these men were angels then we would have a problem with Jesus words to the Saducee's Matt 30 for in the ressurectionthey neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. Angels do not marry nor are they given in marriage. These had to be men and as men they had to come from first man Adam and his wife Eve. Eve means mother of all the living.

When you have to give a foundation for all that you write it is lengthy in these cases please forgive me. My fellow scriptorians make me be careful and rightfully so.