Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Criminal Complaint filed against Obama

rtrusty

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Criminal Complaint filed against Obama

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crim

Posted By: watcher51445

Date: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011 08:54:18

Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.

Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964(a)

c/o Lake Union Mail

117 East Louisa Street

Seattle 98102-3203

WASHINGTON STATE, USA

Fax: (206) 329-3448 (use cover sheet)

All Rights Reserved

Without Prejudice

UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS

THIRD CIRCUIT

PHILIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE [sic], ) Appeal No. 08-4443

)

Plaintiff ) USDC No. 2:08-CV-04083 (RBS)

)

v. )

)

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA et al., )

)

Defendants. )

-----------------------------------)

)

United States ) VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT,

ex relatione ) ON INFORMATION:

Paul Andrew Mitchell, ) 18 U.S.C. §§ 4, 241, 242, 371,

) 911, 912, 1341, 1343, 1962;

Applicant. ) 28 U.S.C. 1746(1); and,

___________________________________) FREV Rule 201(d).

COMES NOW the United States (“Applicant”) ex relatione Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., Citizen of ONE OF the United States of America, Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness (hereinafter “Relator”) -- having timely applied for leave to intervene pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1651(a) -- to provide formal Notice to all interested Parties, and to demand mandatory judicial notice by this honorable U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, of this VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding criminal violations enumerated infra.

Relator hereby formally charges:

Barack Hussein Obama with:

(1) commission of a felony by falsely assuming or pretending to be an Officer of the United States (Federal Government), acting as such under authority of the United States without the requisite credentials and without the requisite qualifications as expressly stated at Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 in the Constitution for the United States of America, as lawfully amended, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 912 (one or more counts);

(2) commission of a felony by falsely and willfully representing himself to be a citizen of the United States also known as a “federal citizen”, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 911 (one or more counts);

(3) commission of a felony by conspiring with one or more other persons to commit offenses against the United States (Federal Government), and to defraud the United States and agencies thereof, and by doing acts specifically to effect the object of the conspiracy, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 371 (one or more counts);

(4) commission of a misdemeanor by willfully subjecting the People of the United States of America to the deprivation of their fundamental Right to a President of the United States of America who satisfies the Qualification Clause at Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 in the Constitution for the United States of America, as lawfully amended, under color of laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations or customs, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 242 (one or more counts);

(5) commission of a felony by conspiring with one or more other persons not yet named herein, to injure, oppress, threaten or intimidate the People of the United States of America in the free exercise and full enjoyment of their fundamental Right to a President of the United States of America who satisfies the Qualification Clause at Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 in the Constitution for the United States of America, as lawfully amended, and because of their having so exercised and attempted so to exercise the same, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 241 (one or more counts);

(6) commission of a felony by placing in a post office, or in an authorized depository for mail, matter to be sent and delivered by the Postal Service for the purposes of executing a scheme or artifice to defraud and of obtaining money by means of false and fraudulent pretenses, representations or promises, after having devised or intended to devise said scheme or artifice to defraud and to obtain money by means of false and fraudulent pretenses, representations or promises, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1341 (one or more counts);

(7) commission of a felony by having devised or intended to devise a scheme or artifice to defraud and to obtain money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations or promises, by transmitting and causing to be transmitted by means of wire, radio or television communications in interstate or foreign commerce, writings, signs, signals, pictures or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1343 (one or more counts); and,

(8) commission of a felony by conspiring to engage in a pattern of racketeering activity as a direct result of committing two or more of the predicate acts itemized supra and in the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (“RICO”) Act, partially codified at 18 U.S.C. 1961 et seq., during the preceding ten (10) calendar years, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1962 (one or more counts).

AFFIDAVIT OF PROBABLE CAUSE

Accordingly, Relator hereby testifies that the two (2) documents previously incorporated in the instant case are true and correct, and both constitute material evidence establishing facts calling for the conclusion that Defendant Barack Hussein Obama was natural born in the Republic of Kenya, most probably on August 4, 1961 A.D., at Coast Provincial General Hospital in the city of Mombasa.

From these uncontested facts Relator concludes that Defendant Barack Hussein Obama is not now and never was eligible to occupy the Office of President of the United States of America.

See Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 in the Constitution for the United States of America, as lawfully amended.

Further Relator sayeth naught.

VERIFICATION

I, Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris, hereby verify, under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the United States of America, without the “United States” (Federal Government), that the above statement of facts and laws is true and correct, according to the best of My current information, knowledge and belief, so help me God, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746(1). See Supremacy Clause (Constitution, Laws and Treaties are all the supreme Law of the Land).

Dated: April 13, 2010 A.D.

Signed: /s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell

Printed: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., Private Attorney General

All Rights Reserved without Prejudice (cf. UCC 1-308)

PROOF OF SERVICE

I, Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris, hereby certify, under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the United States of America, without the “United States” (Federal government), that I am at least 18 years of age, a Citizen of ONE OF the United States of America, and that I personally served the following document(s):

VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT,

ON INFORMATION:

18 U.S.C. §§ 4, 241, 242, 371, 911, 912, 1341, 1343, 1962

28 U.S.C. 1746(1); and, FREV Rule 201(d)

by placing one true and correct copy of said document(s) in first class United States Mail, with postage prepaid and properly addressed to the following:

Clerk of Court (3x)

U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit

21400 United States Courthouse

601 Market Street

Philadelphia 19106

PENNSYLVANIA, USA

Philip J. Berg, Esquire [sic] (1x)

555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12

Lafayette Hill 19444-2531

PENNSYLVANIA, USA

John P. Lavelle, Jr. (1x)

Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll, LLP

1735 Market Street, 51st Floor

Philadelphia 19103

PENNSYLVANIA, USA

Dated: April 13, 2010 A.D.

Signed: /s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell

Printed: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., Private Attorney General

All Rights Reserved without Prejudice (cf. UCC 1-308)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:27 AM 0 comments

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

This was filed April 2010. What is the results? Is this man alive today who dug this up? Lots of questions here. This man is still acting as President and is still signing laws and vetoing laws. What happened with this case? Peeked my curiosity. How do these people avoid being indicted with this type of proof? Who could allow this to be put on a back burner and squelched. Would not they who would hide this and cover for this crime be also guilty? Curiouser and curiouser. America is my country the country of all of my past generations known to me, and is the place where my loved ones are and where my Children and Grand Children are and will be born. This is an afront to all natural born citizens of the USA to have a foreigner as a President who does not care about our constitutions or freedoms but as a Muslim feels as though America is the great Satan. Who put this man in this position? Not me for sure. Who paved the way for him to break all of our laws? They also are guilty of treasonous crimes if they are Americans and if not then need to be either jailed or executed. Why does our Military sit idly by who is sworn to oath to uphold our constitution and protect us while these men strip our freedoms with wanton pleasure. If these allegations are false why would a man who is an American forfeit his future in this country and put his life in jeapordy to bring this indictment. It would be all one and the same as committing suicide. America needs answers now! These people need to be removed from office and we need to find all who are in collusion and prosecute them to the full extent of the law. When the folks who are supposed to stop these actions do not and cover for these people they who are supposed to protect us from this type of crime are also guilty and even more guilty in my opinion. Is this why it continues to be covered up? Any answers?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

This was filed April 2010. What is the results? Is this man alive today who dug this up? Lots of questions here. This man is still acting as President and is still signing laws and vetoing laws. What happened with this case? Peeked my curiosity. How do these people avoid being indicted with this type of proof? Who could allow this to be put on a back burner and squelched. Would not they who would hide this and cover for this crime be also guilty? Curiouser and curiouser. America is my country the country of all of my past generations known to me, and is the place where my loved ones are and where my Children and Grand Children are and will be born. This is an afront to all natural born citizens of the USA to have a foreigner as a President who does not care about our constitutions or freedoms but as a Muslim feels as though America is the great Satan. Who put this man in this position? Not me for sure. Who paved the way for him to break all of our laws? They also are guilty of treasonous crimes if they are Americans and if not then need to be either jailed or executed. Why does our Military sit idly by who is sworn to oath to uphold our constitution and protect us while these men strip our freedoms with wanton pleasure. If these allegations are false why would a man who is an American forfeit his future in this country and put his life in jeapordy to bring this indictment. It would be all one and the same as committing suicide. America needs answers now! These people need to be removed from office and we need to find all who are in collusion and prosecute them to the full extent of the law. When the folks who are supposed to stop these actions do not and cover for these people they who are supposed to protect us from this type of crime are also guilty and even more guilty in my opinion. Is this why it continues to be covered up? Any answers?

This was originally filed in 2008, and in december 22, 2008 it was denied in the United Stats Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.Below is the link.

Appeal Denied

To this date there have been a total of 86 court cases. 47 appeals and trhey have been all denied. This is just another attempt by the birthers to keep a movement that has been debunked in the courts.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

This was originally filed in 2008, and in december 22, 2008 it was denied in the United Stats Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.Below is the link.

Appeal Denied

To this date there have been a total of 86 court cases. 47 appeals and trhey have been all denied. This is just another attempt by the birthers to keep a movement that has been debunked in the courts.

It has not been debunked in the courts, it has not been given a hearing in front of a jury. It's criminal oath breakers covering for these usurpers. Here is an honest truth, believe it or not, but the authorities are in fear of the race card, and they fear black Americans rioting if they remove this Obama from office. They also do not want to undo all this usurper has done by signing laws etc. etc. In my opinion Obama is just another link in the racist affirmative action ploy.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

It has not been debunked in the courts, it has not been given a hearing in front of a jury. It's criminal oath breakers covering for these usurpers. Here is an honest truth, believe it or not, but the authorities are in fear of the race card, and they fear black Americans rioting if they remove this Obama from office. They also do not want to undo all this usurper has done by signing laws etc. etc. In my opinion Obama is just another link in the racist affirmative action ploy.

Every court case starting with Ankeny v. Daniels all claims have been debunked in court. like I said 86 court cases all thrown out because they had no merit. To take it a step futher the father of all birthers even debunks the "fake SSN" case My link . If you want I can provide a chart denoting everyu single challenge the birthers have had and what happened , do you want it?? Better yet I' ll post the link so that you can verify yourself,

Want more??? How about when the Birther Queen herself went to New Hampshire to try to get Obama pulled off the Ballot??? Here is a excerpt of what was said.

"Is there any decision, any place, by any body - adjudicatory body - to the questions you're asking?" said the chairman, Bradford Cook. "Because they've been asked a lot of places."

"No, but -" Taitz began.

"No," Cook said. "Thank you."

The Birthers have been to court have been given their time in the lime light and have not been able to prove their case. 86 Court cases they have appealed 49 times and 16 times tried to take it to th he Supreme Court and it has been shot down, what is that?? Why is it that??? Here is the list, tell me you have not have a fair shake.

Birther case list

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

I personally do not think the man is an American. All Muslims first loyalty is to Islam. I am not sure about a lot of things but of one thing I am sure and that is laws have been passed bi-partisan that are anti-American and I am sick about it. And nobody can come up with an good explanation at least that I have heard about the FEMA Internment camps and the coffins. No media that I know of on this except a brief blurb about Nuclear Warfare. If we are being threatened with nuclear warfare then why is our govt withholding this info. Why would they want us to not have more than seven days of food if impending war is on our horizon. Why would they want our guns if war is upon us. Someting stinks to the high heavens here. Too many things going on right now with no info. What are they planning that makes them know they are going to need enough coffins to bury 90% of America. This is crazy stuff going on with no answers. They need to reaffirm the constitution and repeal any law that would violate it. If they cannot reaffirm the constitution they need to either quit serving this country and let us elect those who will or we need to remove them by impeachment. The job of the political arena is to serve the people and to uphold the constitution of the people. We are not supposed to serve them. Economies failing do not have to cause war or bring about war. Men who want war and who declare war in my time I have never seen those men fight on the front lines. just saying. There was a day when great men led their troops to war. I have a feeling a lot of these wars would never happen if politicians had to serve on the battlefield. And if it was a war that was absolutely needed and they were true Americans they would pick up a weapon and fight. I do not believe in them and have no trust or faith in them. When they prepared coffins for fellow Americans they are supposed to govern and protect they violated aal that is sacred to me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sigh ... more of this complaining bs, offered by people who are doing absolutely nothing to change the system, but constantly comdemn the system.

Here's an idea ... lets take out all the people responsible for wasting the time of the courts, and the court officers, by harping on Obama ... lets take them out in a bunch or one at a time. Have them stand on a firing line midway down the front lawn of the White House, naked, hands tied behind their backs. Place the riflemen the proper distance behind them. Have these constant complainers bend over as far as they can.

The winner(s) will be determined by the number of corks that actually hit the target spot on, and bury themselves at least half an inch. I love the thought of that.

Oh and of course,we let the complainer know that if they stand nice and still, and are relaxed and open, and have the good fortune to end up with a cork stuck up their fundament, they will be the one(s) who get to present their case to someone in the White House ... maybe even the president himself. Who knows

The losers? They get to remove the cork from the winner's fundament!.

On the other hand ... complainers might consider getting off their fundaments and getting out among the public with stickers, signs, lapel pins, and flags supporting the change they feel must take place. They can through volunteering for the party they feel should be in power, and be setting up chairs in the school gymn for political meetings, and sit at a phone calling and asking for support on election day,

They can do all sorts of things that are a heck of a lot more productive than sitting at their computer with a beer beside the mouse and putting forth nothing but rant and rave.

Grow up guys. Get a wider audience. Be effective for a change. That will NOT happen on a site geared to the RV of Iraq Dinar, or the humane treatment of getting elephants from the north down south where they will be safer and more comfortable. It will NOT happen on sites that highlight girls from a certain place for a certain purpose (hey darlin' can you do a Russian accent and act like a polar bear?)

In short, just grow up. Leave this site to those of us who want to enjoy all the threads, not just the ones about dinar. But we don't all enjoy the muckraking you are doing, surprise!

smee2

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Sigh ... more of this complaining bs, offered by people who are doing absolutely nothing to change the system, but constantly comdemn the system.

Here's an idea ... lets take out all the people responsible for wasting the time of the courts, and the court officers, by harping on Obama ... lets take them out in a bunch or one at a time. Have them stand on a firing line midway down the front lawn of the White House, naked, hands tied behind their backs. Place the riflemen the proper distance behind them. Have these constant complainers bend over as far as they can.

The winner(s) will be determined by the number of corks that actually hit the target spot on, and bury themselves at least half an inch. I love the thought of that.

Oh and of course,we let the complainer know that if they stand nice and still, and are relaxed and open, and have the good fortune to end up with a cork stuck up their fundament, they will be the one(s) who get to present their case to someone in the White House ... maybe even the president himself. Who knows

On the other hand ... complainers might consider getting off their fundaments and getting out among the public with stickers, signs, lapel pins, and flags supporting the change they feel must take place. They can through volunteering for the party they feel should be in power, and be setting up chairs in the school gymn for political meetings, and sit at a phone calling and asking for support on election day,

They can do all sorts of things that are a heck of a lot more productive than sitting at their computer with a beer beside the mouse and putting forth nothing but rant and rave.

Grow up guys. Get a wider audience. Be effective for a change. That will NOT happen on a site geared to the RV of Iraq Dinar, or the humane treatment of getting elephants from the north down south where they will be safer and more comfortable. It will NOT happen on sites that highlight girls from a certain place for a certain purpose (hey darlin' can you do a Russian accent and act like a polar bear?)

In short, just grow up. Leave this site to those of us who want to enjoy all the threads, not just the ones about dinar. But we don't all enjoy the muckraking you are doing, surprise!

smee2

I thought this was in the off topic forums?? The title clearly states what it is about so if your so dead set on only researching the Dinar here then maybe just read Iraq and dinar related news? Or just don't click the political crap that has nothing to do with the dinar? Like it or not, the things some of us on here are writing and commenting about politically have to do with the "crazy conspiracy" stuff.

• Upvote 3

LMFBO I got to say I am commenting on everything because I am BORED right now. I hope the conspiracy theories are wrong. I have stated my concerns. I believe in my freedom of speech or I would be very silent and sneak carefully through life looking at every shadow. MUAHHHAAAAAAhahah. It always amazes me the way folks like to bury their head in the sand about issues. But you could be a congressman who is intent on Americas destruction. Dont say nothing to anybody because its true. We are onto you sir. LMFBO

Edited by CrappieShark
  • Upvote 1

dredging up old stuff and twist it to make it seem current. that is an act of desperation and some negative the post because again not in the main stream of the birther/ultra right way of thinking. Sad so very Sad.

smee2

i evened you out smee people toss negative just to toss, i guess that is why the blog limits the amount of negatives you can apply in a set period of time.

Come on anti, your post is a cope out. No one is afraid anyone rioting unless you purposely do someone totally wrong. Like beating the crap out of a person who is on the ground and presenting no ability to defend himself but keep beating him. Look at who is using race. I thought you had more balz than that Anti to present such a weak response as such. I figured you would come out swinging not powdering your nose and logging out.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Every court case starting with Ankeny v. Daniels all claims have been debunked in court. like I said 86 court cases all thrown out because they had no merit. To take it a step futher the father of all birthers even debunks the "fake SSN" case My link . If you want I can provide a chart denoting everyu single challenge the birthers have had and what happened , do you want it?? Better yet I' ll post the link so that you can verify yourself,

Want more??? How about when the Birther Queen herself went to New Hampshire to try to get Obama pulled off the Ballot??? Here is a excerpt of what was said.

The Birthers have been to court have been given their time in the lime light and have not been able to prove their case. 86 Court cases they have appealed 49 times and 16 times tried to take it to th he Supreme Court and it has been shot down, what is that?? Why is it that??? Here is the list, tell me you have not have a fair shake.

Birther case list

The cases were shot down as you call it, because they were liberal judges, and any that were not were threatened, or their families threatened by the criminal regime and their criminal co-conspirators.

I personally do not think the man is an American. All Muslims first loyalty is to Islam. I am not sure about a lot of things but of one thing I am sure and that is laws have been passed bi-partisan that are anti-American and I am sick about it. And nobody can come up with an good explanation at least that I have heard about the FEMA Internment camps and the coffins. No media that I know of on this except a brief blurb about Nuclear Warfare. If we are being threatened with nuclear warfare then why is our govt withholding this info. Why would they want us to not have more than seven days of food if impending war is on our horizon. Why would they want our guns if war is upon us. Someting stinks to the high heavens here. Too many things going on right now with no info. What are they planning that makes them know they are going to need enough coffins to bury 90% of America. This is crazy stuff going on with no answers. They need to reaffirm the constitution and repeal any law that would violate it. If they cannot reaffirm the constitution they need to either quit serving this country and let us elect those who will or we need to remove them by impeachment. The job of the political arena is to serve the people and to uphold the constitution of the people. We are not supposed to serve them. Economies failing do not have to cause war or bring about war. Men who want war and who declare war in my time I have never seen those men fight on the front lines. just saying. There was a day when great men led their troops to war. I have a feeling a lot of these wars would never happen if politicians had to serve on the battlefield. And if it was a war that was absolutely needed and they were true Americans they would pick up a weapon and fight. I do not believe in them and have no trust or faith in them. When they prepared coffins for fellow Americans they are supposed to govern and protect they violated aal that is sacred to me.

I could tell you the full honest truth about what is really going on in America, and who it is behind it, but if I do tell you the truth, I would be banned in a heart beat, so that is why I cannot speak the full truth on here. I am fully aware of what they are doing, and who it is that is behind the evil, and their plans to mass murder Americans. It's coming soon, and those not prepared will be helpless to do anything about it. I can say that if the truth was allowed to go forth, those devils could be prevented from these coming atrocities, and genocide.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How do you indite a severely corrupt leader when the people would indite him are being indicted, well just not yet , by the congress with the us attorney general holder , his name fits him holder all the evidence.. That gun runner , the regime that gave guns, automatic ones to people who wanted and did kill us border patrol and other unsuspecting. Civilians by the thousands possibly.. They thk they are above the law and they might well be under this socialistic communistic regimeeeeeee,. We have to vote these tyrants out if they have not compromised our way of voting ..hey I do not put any conniving illegal thing past these tyrants.. Nothing .I want my free country back...this is not and will not be Russia where everything is dependent on the gov,, cadet you people see that is where Obamat intelligent is sending us slowly but surely.. Vote him out , impeach him, his is a terrible unknowlegable corrupt dictator ......watch and see where he is bringing us.. Register and vote for a man , woman who only has his hands in his pockets . No not Paul he is nutty but yes intelligent , gingridge just another yes very intelligent man but inbreed politician , bock an yes wonderful woman and very in touch with reality great intelligence , the rest don't have a chance , other than the businessman successful one , god faring man of great faith , father of children where as he does not want hiis children to be totally dependent on the communistic Cummings with another term with Obama, and a presidential regal man who knows how to lead and make logical rational presidential decisions...... He made his millions the old fashion way, he earned them... Three generation who earned a living with hard work and elbow breeze know who they are , and the new give me something for nothing should pack up you bags and head to Iran maybe they will give you something for nothing, heartache torment and maybe a virgin or two if you sign up for their frequent suicide bomber program. . But make sure you ask if those 70plus virgins are male or female..........just reality from an old marine .....t h I n k ....

• Upvote 2

It is unbelievable that people are so blind with all the evidence that was presented

about the fake bc and s.s. numbers that is showing on their own website.

And yet these same people think they are all lies and it is right in front of you.

So that gotta tell you a lot of these people are just obots or are collecting money

in some way.

And don't want to lose that money so even if this man couldn't speak English or write

they would still vote him in.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How do you indite a severely corrupt leader when the people would indite him are being indicted, well just not yet , by the congress with the us attorney general holder , his name fits him holder all the evidence.. That gun runner , the regime that gave guns, automatic ones to people who wanted and did kill us border patrol and other unsuspecting. Civilians by the thousands possibly.. They thk they are above the law and they might well be under this socialistic communistic regimeeeeeee,. We have to vote these tyrants out if they have not compromised our way of voting ..hey I do not put any conniving illegal thing past these tyrants.. Nothing .I want my free country back...this is not and will not be Russia where everything is dependent on the gov,, cant you people see that is where Obama is sending us slowly but surely.. Vote him out , impeach him, his is a terrible unknowlegable corrupt dictator ......watch and see where he is bringing us.. Register and vote for a man , woman who only has his hands in his pockets . No not Paul he is nutty but yes intelligent , gingridge just another yes very intelligent man but inbedded politician , bockman yes wonderful woman and very in touch with reality great intelligence , the rest don't have a chance , other than the businessman successful one , god faring man of great faith , father of children where as he does not want his children to be totally dependent on the communistic Comings with another term with Obama, and a presidential regal man who knows how to lead and make logical rational presidential decisions...... He made his millions the old fashion way, he earned them... The generation who earned a living with hard work and elbow grease know who they are , and the new give me something for nothing should pack up your bags and head to Iran , maybe they will give you something for nothing, heartache torment and maybe a virgin or two if you sign up for their frequent suicide bomber program. . But make sure you ask if those 70plus virgins are male or female..........just reality from an old marine .....t h I n k .... And react logically responsibly and legally, vote him out .....save our way of freedom and life..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is unbelievable that people are so blind with all the evidence that was presented

And yet these same people think they are all lies and it is right in front of you.

So that gotta tell you a lot of these people are just obots or are collecting money

in some way.

And don't want to lose that money so even if this man couldn't speak English or write

You have not proven jack about the certificate of live birth, volunteer wannabe specialist dont cut it and flat out denying it niether, and the multiple /fake SS has been debunked by the daddy of all birthers Phil Berg, he debunked the SS crap. My link

Remember the burden of proof falls on the accuser and to this date you have not proven jack.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Downvote 1

The cases were shot down as you call it, because they were liberal judges, and any that were not were threatened, or their families threatened by the criminal regime and their criminal co-conspirators.

I could tell you the full honest truth about what is really going on in America, and who it is behind it, but if I do tell you the truth, I would be banned in a heart beat, so that is why I cannot speak the full truth on here. I am fully aware of what they are doing, and who it is that is behind the evil, and their plans to mass murder Americans. It's coming soon, and those not prepared will be helpless to do anything about it. I can say that if the truth was allowed to go forth, those devils could be prevented from these coming atrocities, and genocide.

Do you ever stop and look at the things you write? :blink:

in some way.

Why is it that only crackpots know the truth?

Birther case list

this is a perfect example of how the progressives twist the truth.

Why don't you state the reason there was no "standing"

It is because the courts are illegally deciding no American Citizen, or group, , is qualified to bring charges.

QUIT LYING!!!!!!

You are acting like there is no merit to the charges, but that is another freaking liberal lie.

If you want the "birthers" to stop, let the case be heard.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 3

this is a perfect example of how the progressives twist the truth.

Why don't you state the reason there was no "standing"

It is because the courts are illegally deciding no American Citizen, or group, , is qualified to bring charges.

QUIT LYING!!!!!!

You are acting like there is no merit to the charges, but that is another freaking liberal lie.

If you want the "birthers" to stop, let the case be heard.

Quit Lying?? So you are telling me all these SCOTUS court cases that by precedence say he is a NBC are all fake??

Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939)

United States v. Wong Kim Ark (1898)

Kwock Jan Fat v. White, 253 U.S. 454 (1920)

Schneider v. Rusk (1964)

So now the excuse is that the SCOTUS has been liberal for over 100 years?? They are deciding based on precedence it was demonstrated in Ankeny v. Daniels, Indiana Court of Appeals (2009)

Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.

You dont like it but the proof is in the pudding, and it based it decision on the Constitution and on a SCOTUS case. the cases have been heard in 89 cases and 49 cases appealed, what more proof do you need??? The birthers have been weighed (89 court cases) , you have been measured (49 appeals), and you have been found wanting.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Quit Lying?? So you are telling me all these SCOTUS court cases that by precedence say he is a NBC are all fake??

Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939)

United States v. Wong Kim Ark (1898)

Kwock Jan Fat v. White, 253 U.S. 454 (1920)

Schneider v. Rusk (1964)

So now the excuse is that the SCOTUS has been liberal for over 100 years?? They are deciding based on precedence it was demonstrated in Ankeny v. Daniels, Indiana Court of Appeals (2009)

You dont like it but the proof is in the pudding, and it based it decision on the Constitution and on a SCOTUS case. the cases have been heard in 89 cases and 49 cases appealed, what more proof do you need??? The birthers have been weighed (89 court cases) , you have been measured (49 appeals), and you have been found wanting.

So, here we go again? As I said before you keep bringing cases that have to do with "CITIZENSHIP" there is a difference than "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN".

I also have brought up the point that if the Democratic party is so sure of Obama being a "Natural Born Citizen, then, WHY did they try to change the Constitution's Eligibility clause four times just prior to Obama becoming a candidate? And WHY did Nancy Pelosi send the first state, I think it was New Hampshire, not sure, a letter of confirmation with the Constitutional Eligibility language of Obama and Biden, but yet changed it before sending it to the other 49 states? Seems to me they KNOW different.

Former U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson, a conservative Republican, and Harvard Law professor Laurence H. Tribe, a liberal Democrat, were assigned the task of researching the issue. In a March 19, 2008 memorandum, Olson and Tribe concluded that, “based on original meaning of the Constitution, the Framers’ intentions, and subsequent legal and historical precedent, Sen. McCain’s birth, to parents [plural] who were U.S. citizens serving on a U.S. military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936, makes him a ‘natural born Citizen’ within the meaning of the Constitution.”

Weeks later, in an April 10, 2008 statement, Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said, “Based on the understanding of the pertinent sources of constitutional meaning, it is widely believed that if someone is born to American citizens anywhere in the world they are natural born citizens. Because he was born to American citizens [plural], there is no doubt in my mind that Senator McCain is a natural born citizen"

This was followed by an April 30, 2008 Senate resolution, approved by a vote of 99-0 (Senator John McCain abstaining). The resolution declared: “Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a ‘natural born citizen’ under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.”

It is important to note that all four references… the 1866 Bingham statement, the Olson-Tribe Memorandum, the Leahy statement, and the U.S. Senate Resolution… all utilize the plural terms “parents” or “American citizens,” strongly suggesting that the “natural born” question rests, in large part, on the necessity of both parents being U.S. citizens.

While the Constitution itself does not define the term “natural born Citizen,” the legal precedent referred to in the Olson-Tribe memorandum cited above is taken from Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162(1875), the only defining precedent established by the U.S. Supreme Court. The Court concluded in Minor that, “At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners.”

This is why the democrats have been trying to amend Article 2 Section 1 at least 8 times, the latest in 2008.

Why come to this conclusion for McCain, but hold a different standard for Obama?

• Upvote 3

in some way.

I suggest all of you that hate this president find a candidate that can win in November......if you can't you will continue the next four years to keep throwing the kitchen sink against the wall while President Obama serves his second term.....as it stands now their is much more baggage found among the GOP contenders......it will be interesting the following months of all the martial affairs, corruption, etc. that will be brought out while some of you worry about birth certifcates.....hopefully I will be sipping an adult beverage on some island after the RV while these political battles carry on.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1