Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its good to be back..

DRV1804

Good morning DV friends!!!! Holy crap is it good to be back...in the states and on Dinar vets! After several tours in Iraq I hope this was my last one, but if called upon I will proudly serve my country again. There are so many that I have missed on this site, it's weird how you can make friends over a common thread, that thread being the Dinar. I had a chance to hop on today and look at some of the usual sites I would stalk lol and it does appear we are getting closer. My cousin would ask me are we rich yet, and my standard answer for him was...were one day closer to being rich ;) Anyways it feels good to be back, and GO RV!!

• Upvote 17

Good morning DV friends!!!! Holy crap is it good to be back...in the states and on Dinar vets! After several tours in Iraq I hope this was my last one, but if called upon I will proudly serve my country again. There are so many that I have missed on this site, it's weird how you can make friends over a common thread, that thread being the Dinar. I had a chance to hop on today and look at some of the usual sites I would stalk lol and it does appear we are getting closer. My cousin would ask me are we rich yet, and my standard answer for him was...were one day closer to being rich ;) Anyways it feels good to be back, and GO RV!!

Welcome Home, and bless you for all that you have done for our freedom. So, one of those items you may not have seen or read yet was a rumor from someone who had a son/friend that was leaving IR and was asked if he wanted to cash in and he got (i believe) 3.45 per IDQ. Do you have any intel about that or know if any troops had a similar exp?

• Upvote 1

Welcome back! Glad you are home safe! Now where's the intel you were supposed to get? :lol:

-

Thank Markinsa! And my sincere apologies for my actions before I left, I lost it a little bit and you didn't deserve it my friend....you know I get asked a lot about intel, and Iraq is still a country trying to find itself, don't know that it ever will to be honest. What I can tell you is they have made progress, and I have heard a little talk about the dinar and we all sit around bs'ing about the RV. With our troops leaving they are going to have to do something to the value of their currency, the Iraqi people are growing tired living in poverty, they literally have electricity for about 2 hours a day. I can only hope the Iraqi govt is taking notes from what has taken place in other ME countries. Some more of my two cents...i have seen some talk about a "in country" LOP and that would never happen, mostly for the same reason they need to raise the value of their currency.

• Upvote 2

Welcome back! Glad you are home safe! Now where's the intel you were supposed to get? :lol:

-

That says it all ..... but yes.. where is the Intel? wink.gif Ok, maybe if Markinsa helps hold him down, we can tickle ya til you tell! rolleyes.gif JK... welcome back, glad your safe, buckle up, we is almost done... the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise! biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Thanks DRV1804 for your intel on 'In Country' lop ...not going to happen.Good one! and all the best to you and yours for a great christmas & new year.Excellent you are home with them safe,enjoy.My young twin sons have each made up and sent xmas parcels/letters to a soldier 'somewhere' in the Middle East.So we can only hope they have some enjoyment this time of year and may they all return home safe to their loved ones soon. Oh and whoever gets them enjoy 'Father Ted' dvds - laugh till ya socks drop off! Merry Christmas...