Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinartrade not selling?

FlintNPebbles

I just went to Dinartrade to buy just a little more and I got this message:

Dinar Trade Inc. is currently undergoing some major changes never before seen in the market. Soon we will be offering new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Are they just redoing their website? I hadn't seen it before but I have only been to their site a couple of times.

Thanks! And I apologize if someone already posted this and got the answer!

• Upvote 1

I just went to Dinartrade to buy just a little more and I got this message:

Dinar Trade Inc. is currently undergoing some major changes never before seen in the market. Soon we will be offering new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Are they just redoing their website? I hadn't seen it before but I have only been to their site a couple of times.

Thanks! And I apologize if someone already posted this and got the answer!

Just went there and logged in. Took me right to the buy area and filled in my info like it would let me go through with a purchase.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just went to dinartrade. They are not selling haven't for a while. At the top of the page it has a ticker saying they are not selling or buying at this time. I would expect them to get licenses to handle investments in Iraq after cash in. JMO might be what they are working on. The info on thier site is new. I have had all positive transactions with them.

• Upvote 1

Ali's sister owns DinarUK the last order i put it i went threw DinarUK.com the dinar's still get sent out by Dinar Trade he just puts a Business sticker over Dinar Trade replaces with DinarUK same envelope as always also same fast shipping

Google Limited Co. and understand in UK law that they are only liable for £100.00 GBP = $155.88 USD Per. claim against them. Simply register a business name with an accommodation address, pay £50.00 GBP per. year for a nominated secretary who will pass on any legal communications from Tax. etc. have the phone number on divert to wherever and you are in business. Check the Business Register for the UK and you can see the names of those who are registered as directors etc. For someone who is supposed to be in a position to buy ? open a bank in Iraq this setup is an extremely cheap option, in fact the cheapest "legal"?? way to register possible. Where was the envelope post marked from? London or Yorkshire perhaps more people who have bought from them could reply.

Edited by mcjocky1

People connected with this Company

AUN AGHA 09 Dec 11 director - Appointment ended

MR AUN ALI AGHA 27 May 10 director - Appointed

ZOHARA MAHMOOD 27 May 10 director - Particulars Changed

FARHAS MAHMOOD 26 Mar 09 secretary - Resigned

FARHAT MAHMOOD 05 Mar 09 director - Resigned

ZOHARA MAHMOOD 05 Mar 09 secretary - Resigned

ZOHARA MAHMOOD 05 Mar 09 director - Appointed

FARHAS MAHMOOD 05 Mar 09 secretary - Appointed

FARHAT MAHMOOD 20 Feb 09 director - Appointed

ZOHARA MAHMOOD 20 Feb 09 secretary - Appointed

JONATHON ROUND 20 Feb 09 director - Resigned

Previous Company Names

DINAR DK LIMITED

Changed 13 Feb 09 All this type of information is freely available when you spend a little time to look in the right places . For those that seem to know does any of those names look familiar.