Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another personal story..

invest101

I got an email from the guy who presented the investment to me last night... he has never just emailed me out of the blue.. he too is stating that "its SEEMS done".. waiting for the "trigger" as all of you are fond of saying.. he believes some because of what is happening in Iraq, but also because he has heard about our banks bringing in extra cash and government funding has passed and where is the money coming from if not the rv (and I assume, the taxes being made off it..) I also did find reference to the new tax forms for foreign currency..

http://www.*****************.html

also

IRS Releases Guidance on Foreign Financial Asset Reporting

I am keepin the faith even though it snowed outside! Warmer climates are waiting...

Light and love..

Edited by Markinsa
Removed X's from 1st Link, Repaired Second Link
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Hate to burst any bubbles but the abroad financial assets is aimed at swiss bank accounts and the like, which is also why the fdic is offering unlimited protection on non interest bearing accounts at your bank trying to get people to bring their money back stateside..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hate to burst any bubbles but the abroad financial assets is aimed at swiss bank accounts and the like, which is also why the fdic is offering unlimited protection on non interest bearing accounts at your bank trying to get people to bring their money back stateside..

I believe they would have better luck by paying interest on those accounts. They're saying.....put all your money in these accounts but we can't pay you interest. Yea that's a great way to draw money in. So Says..................DayTrader

• Upvote 1

Not sure why you got a neg for bringing information but I hit you a plus to get you to even

• Upvote 1

spot on