Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GoFast350Z What is the Update From Your Uncle and the Bush's?

pro1

WOW this was a fun read till the last posts.

I think Go Fast showed a lot of integrity popping in when he must be up to his ears rolleyes.gif

I respect him for that...

I believe he will be back when he has heard from his Uncle... or otherwise.

Let's give him a break, and just be kind to each other in the meantime.

As for our movie.. Yeppers Our very own MovieMaker could most certainly make it a hit!biggrin.gif I have no doubt!

Good call 429 smile.gif

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

I love that the majority give others the benefit of doubt. I would love to give GoFast the benefit of doubt, as he sounds like wonderful young man from what he has written, but weeks have gone by and nothing? We are talking about a phone call...no disrespect, but something is not on the up and up here. (I don't believe he is telling the truth).

Please don't slam me with Negs for sharing my intuition...I've been wrong before.

• Upvote 2

I love that the majority give others the benefit of doubt. I would love to give GoFast the benefit of doubt, as he sounds like wonderful young man from what he has written, but weeks have gone by and nothing? We are talking about a phone call...no disrespect, but something is not on the up and up here. (I don't believe he is telling the truth).

Please don't slam me with Negs for sharing my intuition...I've been wrong before.

Hmmmm, no negs teddyjay. But when was the last time I spoke to my uncle on the phone? Yeah, it's been a while. We do have other conduits to share information so maybe there's a difference. My uncle talks to his sister, who I call, "Mom", and I speak regularly with his son, who besides being my cousin is also my best friend.

Did I mention that ALL of the folks I listed are invested in the Dinar? We can take that little point out of the equation.

And just because his uncle knows someone, doesn't mean that he, the uncle, hs spoken with them recently. I say we give GoFast a break here.

Congrats on the little one, GoFast! Prayers for you, Mom and of course, Holli.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey all. I did lie first of all...I didn't get back on here when I said I would. Havin too much fun and got distracted. Takin a bathroom break this morning so I gots the time now...haha. I did speak with my uncle. No new news to talk about. He hasn't been to the bush's house in over a month and a half. He did have some positive notes to touch on focused elsewhere but nothing that's going to help any of us sleep any easier...sry guys. I want to thank everyone for the congrats, you all are a real standup group (even the ones that think I'm talking out my ass). I just relay what is told to me from people I trust and we'll see if I ever do that again...haha. Little Holli is doing great and yes (rodandstaff) she is my first bundle of joy. I thank you all again for your support through not only the dinar investment but my rumors, baby's birth, MX races and whatever else I manage to get into before this insane ride is over with. Honestly, flying 90+ feet in the air at 50mph is less scary than this crazy ride we're all on. Let's hope and pray we hear something positive soon. Blessings to all and GO RV!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey all. I did lie first of all...I didn't get back on here when I said I would. Havin too much fun and got distracted. Takin a bathroom break this morning so I gots the time now...haha. I did speak with my uncle. No new news to talk about. He hasn't been to the bush's house in over a month and a half. He did have some positive notes to touch on focused elsewhere but nothing that's going to help any of us sleep any easier...sry guys. I want to thank everyone for the congrats, you all are a real standup group (even the ones that think I'm talking out my ass). I just relay what is told to me from people I trust and we'll see if I ever do that again...haha. Little Holli is doing great and yes (rodandstaff) she is my first bundle of joy. I thank you all again for your support through not only the dinar investment but my rumors, baby's birth, MX races and whatever else I manage to get into before this insane ride is over with. Honestly, flying 90+ feet in the air at 50mph is less scary than this crazy ride we're all on. Let's hope and pray we hear something positive soon. Blessings to all and GO RV!!!

Thx for the Update Bro' ! ;) Let Us Know if U Hear Something.

I'm Sticking to My Mountain Bike on the Weekends. It Can Only Go As Fast As I Can Peddle !

:D :D :D

• Upvote 2

Didn't you hear? It already RV'ed............

Brilliant, Dinarman, absolutely brilliant. If you're gonna be a smartarse, the self-proclaimed most intelligent one on DV at that, maybe you could be original. Have a beer, smoke a joint, something, anything instead of trolling around DV looking for a thread to post your snide remarks. I see your unhappiness, and i'm the type that if being a ****** makes you feel better, I can grit and bear it. I think we've all probably endured worse, but I'm just trying to get through to you so you can save face and not continue parading your stupidity. Good luck, dinarman

Wait a minute, Maggie. We've already got MovieMaker hanging around this site, somewhere. We've got to get her involved.

I volunteer to look after the beer and liquid libations during production. Of course there will be taste-testing and quality assurance checks that will need to be done... B)

Hey! Somebody has to make sure that we have enough of those little paper umbrellas...

Thanks for including me in the ACTION!!!!!!biggrin.gif

The Long Run