Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GoFast350Z What is the Update From Your Uncle and the Bush's?

pro1

Its been about 4 weeks since we last heard from GoFast350Z when he confidently shared his rumor/knowledge that his uncle passed down from the Bush's. I was hoping GoFast, or someone that knows him, or the Bush family has an update. I certainly dont mean to be calling you out... just truly searching for some credible, delicious, scintilating rumor/info to start the weekend off right. I dont recall any other DinarVet with such an inside line to the Bush Family... so thats why I am opening the request to anyone with knowledge of the Bush family intel.

Anyone care to enlighten us?

GoFast350Z.... anyone.....Buehler.....Buehler....

Thanks for sharing!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for sharing!

Hahahahaha ! Nice Ferris Bueller Reference. :D

I Remember Those Posts. But Since He's Not a Regular Poster U Might Also Want to Follow Up With a Post to His Profile ! ;)

If He Has It Set Up a Certain Way, He Will Get an Email Alert. Otherwise Its Not Likely That He'll Respond.

B) B) B)

• Upvote 2

Hahahahaha ! Nice Ferris Bueller Reference. biggrin.gif

I Remember Those Posts. But Since He's Not a Regular Poster U Might Also Want to Follow Up With a Post to His Profile ! wink.gif

If He Has It Set Up a Certain Way, He Will Get an Email Alert. Otherwise Its Not Likely That He'll Respond.

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Let me guess? Hmmm..... Smart Clown. cool.gif I am going to ask him if he has heard anything! smile.gif Let's see...

• Upvote 2

Well If U Gimme A Smooch, I've Been Known to Kiss and Tell ! ;)

:D :D :D

I did ask Go Fast and nothing! <_< You tell me first and I will give you a very big "Smooch" tongue.gif

A clown and a dolphin.. not a great visual. Well, whom am I to discriminate? Shutting off the lights now. <_<

• Upvote 2

Great question. I was wondering about that myself. Dinar Thug and Maggie, you guys are hilarious. Here's Vanessa Redgrave. Have a great Saturday everyone!

strangely enough vanessa redgrave looks an awful lot like george cloonie :huh: heheehhe hello kanuka lady

• Upvote 1

Adam turns his back for a minute and the fins are flapping and the clowns are ....??? ... what does our clown do??? Hmmmmm.... does anybody have our mascot's job description??? rolleyes.gif It seems in all the hustle and bustle we done forgot why we is here? ohmy.gif Wait, ummm... why is we here again? unsure.gif We was havin so much fun horsing around, what with clowns, dolphins, the movie star of the week, and of course our precious nurses who has stolen everyone's heart, and oh so many other fun folks that make up this wacky DV family! Well, it's been a fun, tense, sometimes disappointing, but always enlightening ride.... and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Each day's experience is what makes up our lives, so we need to cherish the moments. Oh, sorry, don't mean to get all melancholy on everyone... wink.gif... it's just that I feel like soon this ride will be "over" biggrin.gif... but not quite willing to give up the times we have been able to share with so many good folks. blush.gif Here's to the future folks... where ever the road many lead! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 8

Wow...didn't realize its been that long since I last posted. My baby girl was born on friday of last week...Holli came into this world 7lbs 2oz and 19"...I haven't slept much since then. Haven't spoke to my uncle either, kind of expected a phone call at least for the congrats. Since you guys reminded me though I'll see what I can dig up. Here lately with the let down from the last time and my baby girl coming into this world I've been letting the rest of my family try to stay on top of things here...my focus has been elsewhere and its been kinda nice not getting all worked up over things we hear around the net...haha. Hope everyone has been doing well. Gettin ready to go hit the track for just a few hours (got the ok from the wife) so I'll be back on a little later to discuss and detail with my fellow dinerians. Have a great afternoon everyone and I'll see you all this evening! Blessing to all and Merry Christmas!

PS- I could dig seein and clown and dolphin. It would make for one hell of a funny flipper episode!

• Upvote 15

Adam turns his back for a minute and the fins are flapping and the clowns are ....??? ... what does our clown do??? Hmmmmm.... does anybody have our mascot's job description??? rolleyes.gif It seems in all the hustle and bustle we done forgot why we is here? ohmy.gif Wait, ummm... why is we here again? unsure.gif We was havin so much fun horsing around, what with clowns, dolphins, the movie star of the week, and of course our precious nurses who has stolen everyone's heart, and oh so many other fun folks that make up this wacky DV family! Well, it's been a fun, tense, sometimes disappointing, but always enlightening ride.... and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Each day's experience is what makes up our lives, so we need to cherish the moments. Oh, sorry, don't mean to get all melancholy on everyone... wink.gif... it's just that I feel like soon this ride will be "over" biggrin.gif... but not quite willing to give up the times we have been able to share with so many good folks. blush.gif Here's to the future folks... where ever the road many lead! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I'm with you RaS! Thanks for putting this out there. I'm sure many feel the same way!

GO RV! :D

• Upvote 3

Wow...didn't realize its been that long since I last posted. My baby girl was born on friday of last week...Holli came into this world 7lbs 2oz and 19"...I haven't slept much since then.

Congrats GoFast on the little girl... we are sure she is "a keeper"! tip_hat.gifIs Holli your first little bundle of joy, or do you have others to keep her company?smile.gif

• Upvote 1

strangely enough vanessa redgrave looks an awful lot like george cloonie :huh: heheehhe hello kanuka lady

Ha ha Jeepguy! Hit the refresh button! She'll show up! :D. Strangely enough, I sort of look like Clooney today. My little guy decided to get up at 3:30 a.m. for no apparent reason. Things to look forward to Gofast! :D

Well said RodandStaff!

Gofast, congratulations to you! Great news!

• Upvote 1

Adam turns his back for a minute and the fins are flapping and the clowns are ....??? ... what does our clown do??? Hmmmmm.... does anybody have our mascot's job description??? rolleyes.gif It seems in all the hustle and bustle we done forgot why we is here? ohmy.gif Wait, ummm... why is we here again? unsure.gif We was havin so much fun horsing around, what with clowns, dolphins, the movie star of the week, and of course our precious nurses who has stolen everyone's heart, and oh so many other fun folks that make up this wacky DV family! Well, it's been a fun, tense, sometimes disappointing, but always enlightening ride.... and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Each day's experience is what makes up our lives, so we need to cherish the moments. Oh, sorry, don't mean to get all melancholy on everyone... wink.gif... it's just that I feel like soon this ride will be "over" ... but not quite willing to give up the times we have been able to share with so many good folks. Here's to the future folks... where ever the road many lead! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!

Awww RodandStaff... Melt... wub.gif You are such a Joy to us. Thank You Sweetheart!

Congratulations Go Fast! Now we totally understand.. Come back soon, we have missed you. emot-hug.gif

We are going into production as soon as we have the RV... Adam will be the Producer, RodandStaff will be the writer, Canuklady will be the Director, Thuggie and I will be the sweetest thing you ever saw swimming around in the Caribbean Ocean just playing together... doing what clowns and dolphins do best! Of course we will need the whole DV family there to add to the plot... cool.gif

We will most certainly dedicate this blockbuster to our sweet little Holli. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 3

Awww RodandStaff... Melt... wub.gif You are such a Joy to us. Thank You Sweetheart!

Congratulations Go Fast! Now we totally understand.. Come back soon, we have missed you. emot-hug.gif

We are going into production as soon as we have the RV... Adam will be the Producer, RodandStaff will be the writer, Canuklady will be the Director, Thuggie and I will be the sweetest thing you ever saw swimming around in the Caribbean Ocean just playing together... doing what clowns and dolphins do best! Of course we will need the whole DV family there to add to the plot... cool.gif

We will most certainly dedicate this blockbuster to our sweet little Holli. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Wait a minute, Maggie. We've already got MovieMaker hanging around this site, somewhere. We've got to get her involved.

I volunteer to look after the beer and liquid libations during production. Of course there will be taste-testing and quality assurance checks that will need to be done... B)

Hey! Somebody has to make sure that we have enough of those little paper umbrellas...

• Upvote 1

Its been about 4 weeks since we last heard from GoFast350Z when he confidently shared his rumor/knowledge that his uncle passed down from the Bush's. I was hoping GoFast, or someone that knows him, or the Bush family has an update. I certainly dont mean to be calling you out... just truly searching for some credible, delicious, scintilating rumor/info to start the weekend off right. I dont recall any other DinarVet with such an inside line to the Bush Family... so thats why I am opening the request to anyone with knowledge of the Bush family intel.

Anyone care to enlighten us?

Thanks for sharing!

Why hear back from him, his info. was bogus anyway just like all the rest. I believe Iraq is on the verge of failing and when that happens the dinar we have now will be worthless. These people over there could not plan a picnic let alone an RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Why hear back from him, his info. was bogus anyway just like all the rest. I believe Iraq is on the verge of failing and when that happens the dinar we have now will be worthless. These people over there could not plan a picnic let alone an RV.

Wow dude why dont you try to bring everybody down with your nasty attitude!

Take a chill pill.

I did not see anything wrong with 350's post

Quad B)

Go Rv !!!

• Upvote 1

Wow dude why dont you try to bring everybody down with your nasty attitude!

Take a chill pill.

I did not see anything wrong with 350's post

Quad B)

Go Rv !!!

Nothing to do with what was said. Someone is always bringing in he heard this or he said that and nothing ever about the RV is true.

This is what affects lives of people that are finding money hard to come by and you get these Gurus pushing BS out there hurting the poor people who believe in the BS. Yes I invested, very little but, I was torn because there was a slim chance it could happen when I invested. Following up on the info and what is going on in the mid east now the chance of this happening is slimmer. I will hold on to it and use it as something else latter on. The longer this goes on the slimmer the chance. The people over there have to have a dictatorship that is all they know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1