Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Iraq Worse Off Than a Year Ago?

Hawkeye64

I just talked to a friend who's daughter was sent from Iraq to Hawaii three weeks ago...after spending a year fighting in Iraq. According to her mom, the daughter said things were far worse off Iraq than a year ago. She said the instability and fighting are more extreme than the news here portrays.

I'd like to hear peoples opinion. If this is true is Iraq really in a position to RV in the near future? Would the RV create more stability or does the stability need to come first? It seems like we're hearing a lot about companies ready to invest in Iraq and RV's about to happen. Somehow I was thinking that meant things were looking better for the people of Iraq. Would like others opinions. Thanks!

Is Iraq better with over 150,000 dead? That is the group that was counted. I don't know if it is more peaceful now than a year ago. There is fear with the USA leaving that sectarian violence will only increase and that their own military will not be able to step in effectively to stop it. It is hard to know how that will effect the RV.

Edited by HopeTas

I for one could care less if Iraq or its citizens are better off than they were a year ago. They have been liberated from an tyrant and are now free to do what they want, if they F it up, then tough and they deserve what they get IMO. It's not often when second chances come around and I have a feeling that Iraq is gonna go right back to a dictatorship because they obviouslt can't act right. either way, who cares just RV already and then they can go right back to killin each other over some stupid sheet that happened thousands of years ago.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2