Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama To Arrest Sheriff Arpaio?

Anti This Anti That

This is one of the most schizophrenic post I've seen in a while.

You know, You know, you clicked on it. But you want to come in here and post on a subject you don't want to read, because you are only here for dinar news. These subjects are clearly titled and you should stick to the titles you ONLY want to pay attention to, instead of trying to ruin the OFF TOPICS SECTION this site set up for everyone that is interested in OFF TOPIC subjects. Obviously, a lot of people like the OFF TOPICS section, no matter the subject matter of the post to which you are for or against that are posted here within or there would be no discussions going on in here.

It is only a distraction if you can't focus on why you are here. And the OFF TOPICS section was set up for those of us that wish to have a discussion of things that matter to us. I'll admit, I've learned from those I don't always agree with. But I have avoided certain subjects that I know will only irritate me. You should try the same. You won't find a better set up site than Dinar Vets on the web. But, I invite you to try.

My point exactly-well said

As in a legitimate news source....I don't care if it's got a right bend or a left bend but a legitimate news source. I realize that they all have some political leanings but at the same time there is a HUGE difference between reading a newspaper or watching the evening news as opposed to going to a conspiracy blog or watch a redneck on youtube tell me that the sky is falling. :rolleyes:

"watch a redneck on youtube tell me the sky is falling" WOW!!! And I guess you would consider Keith Olberdink,Chris Matthews,or Rachel (mad cow) Maddow as legitimate news source? Both sides have their own wack jobs,so for anyone to suggest this is a sidded affair is not looking with they're eyes wide open. And to suggest either side has our (the taxpayers) best interests in mind is fooling themselves. It's all about power plain and simple. Best of luck to all.

There is a big difference between what i post and what antieverything posts, I don't mix it up with conspiracy theories BS.

If Arpaio has broken the law in the attempt "enforce the law" it still is illegal.

It is illegal, but to be put in jail/camp without due process because you had to fight, bite, and scratch to get the truth?

So since big money can conceal the truth and we have to break the law to get it, it goes unpunished?? I am a truth seeker. At all cost! The truth shall set me free. I am not saying yeah or nay to the post. But I am saying YEAH to the TRUTH! If someone goes through great length's to hide it, does that mean we are not entitled to it? I don't understand your reasoning.

Edited by uncirculd