Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Honest Question

weavey323

While all the news coming out of Iraq can be viewed as good, I've also noticed a lot of people who provide factual evidence that an RV will not occur. Using economics, past factual actions, and rebuttal to why an RV would never occur it has made me question this investment. Is there anything other than "Iraq has the most resources, GWB said the war will pay for itself, Kuwait RV'd" that shows why this is possible? I looked up those 3 things I just mentioned and did not find any real data saying what people "in the know" tell us. Has this investment turned into a "faith" more than an actual possibility of happening sometime in the near future?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Weavey... an honest question... but a loaded one! Seriously there are hundreds of posts and thousands of responses to provide the answers you're looking for, as well as Adam's book! Start some deeper research... and you'll find your answers. I do recall some posts that "list" the positives to this investment... and not just faith-based reasoning! Good luck! :)

• Upvote 1

Hi Weavey... an honest question... but a loaded one! Seriously there are hundreds of posts and thousands of responses to provide the answers you're looking for, as well as Adam's book! Start some deeper research... and you'll find your answers. I do recall some posts that "list" the positives to this investment... and not just faith-based reasoning! Good luck! :)

Good answer. Subjective reasoning is not substantial, but sad to say that is the way of doing things today. Shouldn't be, but is.

Ok so what a new tax form came out. That could mean anything, just b/c we have something at stake here, doesn't mean it was created specifically for a small amount of investors. The news coming out of Iraq? Are you serious? AT BEST, the news coming out of Iraq explain an RD. That is why I am asking for someone who is more knowledgeable than me to stat economical/factual/statistical evidence that this investment is possible. The people who state this is a classic RD or even propose a LOP make a very hard to beat argument. All we get for the RV side is "it has to happen, iraq people are poor, iraq has oil" and so on. There are other poor, very poor countries in this world that have plenty of oil and natural resources but their people are poor and their currency is worthless.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Do what you feel is right and stick to that decision. The kind people here have given you guidance and it's up to you to take it from here. Don’t expect someone to do all the work for you to reap the benefits. You won’t find anyone to give you a factual date and rate until after it happens. Good luck to ya. :twocents::tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Whats the new tax form number?

I know there is a new IRS Form 8938 that is requiring foreign asset reporting... but I don't think that refers to foreign currency, only offshore accounts. Link: http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=251216,00.html

I have heard, but don't have any link for the IRS discussing taxing new millionaires. Interesting term... "New Millionaires".... don't know about you, but I sure would be nice to be included in that category!!! biggrin.gif The question you have to ask... "where are these new millionaires coming from?"... I could take a lucky guess! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Again "I heard the IRS is taxing new millionaires" there is no solid proof in that. Is there any thing you can provide that proves that the IRS is seriously considering this or is this your opinion? It seems like the RV has turned into to Hopes/Opinions and the RD/LOP is based on actual data and economics.

And to answer the guy above asking about the "Lies about IQD" i don't know any. All i know is i read Adams book went to a local bank and was able to purchase some.Since then, the bank has stopped selling it.

I know there is a new IRS Form 8938 that is requiring foreign asset reporting... but I don't think that refers to foreign currency, only offshore accounts. Link: http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=251216,00.html

I have heard, but don't have any link for the IRS discussing taxing new millionaires. Interesting term... "New Millionaires".... don't know about you, but I sure would be nice to be included in that category!!! biggrin.gif The question you have to ask... "where are these new millionaires coming from?"... I could take a lucky guess! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Just looked it up, its not on the current 2011 TaxWise program but they usually have an update or two. I know the IRS is pretty late in passing laws or new forms but this is down to it. So lets hope this is good news! GO RV!

Again "I heard the IRS is taxing new millionaires" there is no solid proof in that. Is there any thing you can provide that proves that the IRS is seriously considering this or is this your opinion? It seems like the RV has turned into to Hopes/Opinions and the RD/LOP is based on actual data and economics.

And to answer the guy above asking about the "Lies about IQD" i don't know any. All i know is i read Adams book went to a local bank and was able to purchase some.Since then, the bank has stopped selling it.

Good observation. Most of what you will find is hopes, assumptions, interpretations, hunches, and wishful thinking....there is no real proof anywhere.

The new IRS tax law? Most likely, somebody heard about something and automatically assumes it's directly tied to the IQD. Complete nonsense....

Good observation. Most of what you will find is hopes, assumptions, interpretations, hunches, and wishful thinking....there is no real proof anywhere.

The new IRS tax law? Most likely, somebody heard about something and automatically assumes it's directly tied to the IQD. Complete nonsense....

really?? so you are telling me the CBI has NOT said they will raise the value of the dinar and be at par with the USD or how about this one adjust the exchange rate. Come on man do some research stop being so negative nelly around here it jjust doesnt look good on you.

• Upvote 1

really?? so you are telling me the CBI has NOT said they will raise the value of the dinar and be at par with the USD or how about this one adjust the exchange rate. Come on man do some research stop being so negative nelly around here it jjust doesnt look good on you.

RD (lop) and go from 1170 to 1000 to 1 does ALL of that, and won't make most people a single cent.

• Upvote 1