Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Treasury levies sanctions on dinars

IPP

I received a phone call yesterday telling me that the US Treasury placed sanctions on the Iraqi Dinar. Banks can now no longer buy or sell the dinar. We called TD Bank to verify this since they were still buying and not selling, and they are now neither buying or selling. Hopefully this action is stopping everything so that the RV can then proceed in an orderly way.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 20

Someone I sold dinar to told me he bught more dinar at sovereign bank here in Manchester New Jersey 08759. All you have to do is have an account with them. I am going to go there this morning and try to buy IQD and see what happens. He just bought his a week ago.It has to be ordered by the bank. They do not have a reserve on hand. I'll have to see what the price is.

• Upvote 1

I bought from a dealer on Tuesday.

How would the Treasury override an Executive Order from the President? Or put a sanction or anything? They are not a law making entity. They may develop policies, but currency sanctions, I don't think so. That is for Congress.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I received a phone call yesterday telling me that the US Treasury placed sanctions on the Iraqi Dinar. Banks can now no longer buy or sell the dinar. We called TD Bank to verify this since they were still buying and not selling, and they are now neither buying or selling. Hopefully this action is stopping everything so that the RV can then proceed in an orderly way.

Ok IPP... how about a few more details? Who called you? How did he/she get this information? Let's get a trail to the origination of this rumor, please.... because if it goes back to a guru... well... you get the picture...

• Upvote 2

Of course dinar are still for sale. Ordinary business still dictates some travelers to Iraq will purchase some of the country's currency for expenditures during their visit to Iraq. Your thought that the government ceased sales pending a RV is enticing, but at this time it might have been a nice consumer gesture to stop people from being fleeced. Take a look at all who still keep buying dinars like it is vital water and the last spring is drying up. The bankers and dealers are happy to sell for the spread they make on sell versus buy value. And God knows there is seemingly trillions upon trillions (do I soon hear quadrillions?) of unbacked dinar available to be sold. THEY are the only ones who are and probably will make money on the dinar This dinar investment is an extraordinary illustration of human gullibility, desperation, and greed. Sadly, I too am one of those guilty..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yup...and donkeys fly..and I fart rainbows. Thanks for the entertainment.

• Upvote 3

For the UST to place trade restrictions on a currency they have to go before the UN dew to that would account to unfair trade sanctions ....the whole reason the IMF and UN are there in the first place

if that was the case they could do it to china BUT THEY CANT IT TAKES A RESOLUTION FROM THE UN

Clarification needed. BTW, has anyone noticed this topic has 0 views and 16 replies ???? How is that possible?

because DV personal are faster than a computer sever when it comes to debunking BSlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

The phone call must have come from Okie!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I hope its true .....I just quit my job (I would have retired next month), told all my friends to buzz off and put my life savings down on a home I cant afford unless the sanctions are in place and it revalues 3:1. Everything is going to be OK RIGHT.

Don't worry... be happy... :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I hope its true .....I just quit my job (I would have retired next month), told all my friends to buzz off and put my life savings down on a home I cant afford unless the sanctions are in place and it revalues 3:1. Everything is going to be OK RIGHT.

I do hope you are joking.

My accountant did mention last month, the Feds may prevent or block the ordinary small currency trader from cashing in after RV. They may be setting up the RV for only the big players like Soros, allowed to cash in. If true, there will be a revolution. Remember, money is power. That's why the middle class must be destroyed at all costs.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6