Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Frank 26 post***

easyrider

Greetings Family,

I greet you as the churches in the old testament would do.........with Christian love. We will not have a CC tonight........instead may I encourage you to listen to the info that we released last night from a new file on the USD.......along with DELTA's input.

The President of the United States of America has a close aide by his side 24/7. He carries what is called the football. It is a black briefcase with encoded numbers allowing the President to use our nuclear weapons if necessary to defend our homeland.

Last night at 4:40am M took his first steps from his airplane upon sovereign soil for the first time...........in his lifetime. The briefcase that M departed the plane with..........is different from the one he left with. We strongly believe that M now possesses CH7. Where else would he keep it.........in the top left hand count two drawer back left corner or ….......close to his chest?

After he took one small step as a man off the plane..........he took a giant leap as a leader for his nation by uttering his first words. Iraqi TV jumped on it quicker than a leaping frog. M said …........as soon as the troops are all gone from our country we will quickly start the next phase of SOFA. He said we will immediately start the process to take us into January of next year. This process is a new relationship being established with the USA and Iraq. M said they want to start this in January but based on what we are seeing on Iraqi TV today M is pointing towards next week to start this process because all the troops are now gone or renamed. We all know that if they truly got CH7 then the first thing that The Authors of The Plan wanted to see was the RI/RV. We now position ourselves as a Team to see if there is any info proving CH7 is no longer housed at the UNSC but in a brand new...........briefcase. I cannot prove that he has CH7..........yet. So take this as info instead of intel.

I am opening our new thread now due to my schedule with my dad. I wish to thank DELTA and his Team for all that they did for us last night into the late morning hours.

God bless you all and let's see if we can find WALDO........or CH7.

My Christian love and Aloha.

KTFA,

Frank

sorry i cannot find the file that they are referring to but woud like to listen if anyone can post it I would apprecciate it. Thanks.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

Old Testament -- really? Were there churches back then? How can I believe what you say? Go away my friend -- and quit screwing with these nice ppl.

No Newbie you need to go away, This guy has been around for a few years and has good articles, so stop bashing :lol::lol:

w

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Frankie, Frankie what such fond memories....you were my first.......guru. :rolleyes:

Bahahahhah!!!! Sad to say but Okie was mine, lol!! I thought the 'oil man' thing gave him credibility...my husband says I am a little naive sometimes, that was an understatement in this case.

Edited by bamagirl
  • Upvote 5

Old Testament -- really? Were there churches back then? How can I believe what you say? Go away my friend -- and quit screwing with these nice ppl.

Why don't you go to another dinar site. Minus 2 for you. Easy knows whats going on. You don't know jack! You wouldn't know a church if Christ himself showed it to you! And yes, Christ created churches, just as he created everything, way before he created you!

w

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

nameless56 is correct! Frank USUALLY gets his facts wrong, and ALWAYS misses his pontifications. To begin with it must have been quite a chore in the OLD TESTAMENT for people to greet one another in CHRISTIAN (i.e. NEW Testament time) love. But then again. . .Frank has never had a problem of mixing things up.

Maybe when oil reaches $90 per barrel. . .

Edited by Skybear
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Bahahahhah!!!! Sad to say but Okie was mine, lol!! I thought the 'oil man' thing gave him credibility...my husband says I am a little naive sometimes, that was an understatement in this case.

Yes, I remember it well. He would come to me at night, through my emails......I was eager, wanting more. His words flowed over me like honey, I couldn't get enough.

ok -- truth is not important --- leave i shall

Don't take it hard, nameless. There is very little tolerance given new folks here. Easy wasn't being criticized here as you've been accused. You were simply pointing-out a fact that THOUSANDS have now learned over the intervening years about FRANK.

Edited by Skybear
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I think people are responding negatively to people bashing... And honestly frank has not been too off with his information except the most important thing... The rv window... Which no one has been right abou, all gurus spin a good story on all this but only few are informative... But people start turning on the ones that are repetitive because they are wanting some new info but really not much has changed we are pretty much in a holding pattern because it could happen at any point as many have repeated

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

nameless56 is correct! Frank USUALLY gets his facts wrong, and ALWAYS misses his pontifications. To begin with it must have been quite a chore in the OLD TESTAMENT for people to greet one another in CHRISTIAN (i.e. NEW Testament time) love. But then again. . .Frank has never had a problem of mixing things up.

Maybe when oil reaches $90 per barrel. . .

I think we need to get him to explain how there where Christian's before there was a CHRIST that would be something i would pay for

and didn't we usually kill outsiders that came in to the gathering places of the first origination of what is now know the christian religion for fear of being killed ourselves by outsiders

JUST A THOUGHT I WAS NOT THERE AND AS HISTORY SHOWS US THEY ARENT HERE ANYMORE EITHER

BUT I REALY WISH THEY WOULD LEAVE MY FAITH OUT OF THIS INVESTMENT AREANA

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

IMHO your use of the word church has the wrong definition. Church is not a building! Church is an event. Just saying

check this out;

What Is A Church?

A church is a group of believers in Jesus Christ, associated together, under Christ, for His purposes.

The Zondervan Pictorial Encyclopedia of the Bible says the English word "church" is derived from the Greek word kyriakon, which means something belonging to the Lord.

"`Church' in the New Testament, however, renders Greek ekklesia, which mostly designates a local congregation of Christians and never a building. An ekklesia was a meeting or assembly. Its commonest use was for the public assembly of citizens duly summoned . . . ," according to the New Bible Dictionary.

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 3

Yo Maliki, Just Hand The Football Off to Shabbi !

:D :D :D

Thx for the post Easy. ;)

I hear ya CNN :tiphat:

Someone CLOSELINE Him Quick, Lay that Dude OUT and take that Football away before he does something Stupid. :wacko:

Like useing it for Ransom to extort more from his country than he already has! :ph34r:

GREEDY DUMBA** :confused:

Hope & Pray Not, were so close I can FEEL IT!

• Upvote 1

IMHO your use of the word church has the wrong definition. Church is not a building! Church is an event. Just saying

check this out;

What Is A Church?

A church is a group of believers in Jesus Christ, associated together, under Christ, for His purposes.

The Zondervan Pictorial Encyclopedia of the Bible says the English word "church" is derived from the Greek word kyriakon, which means something belonging to the Lord.

"`Church' in the New Testament, however, renders Greek ekklesia, which mostly designates a local congregation of Christians and never a building. An ekklesia was a meeting or assembly. Its commonest use was for the public assembly of citizens duly summoned . . . ," according to the New Bible Dictionary.

So you think some people believed in Jesus Christ and formed local congregations of Christians during Old Testament times (before Christ was born)?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So you think some people believed in Jesus Christ and formed local congregations of Christians during Old Testament times (before Christ was born)?

Matthew 18:20 ESV / 92 helpful votes

For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

Just as those in the past looked forward to the Cross , we look back ........ I wonder if Noah and his family held a Worship service in the ark ........ just saying ! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1