Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So now that the troops are leaving Iraq it should only be a matter of time before the revalue Shabibi did say the dinar would rise when the troops leave and they are almost gone I personally don't see this going on any longer than the end of January

I just saw the closing ceremonies on Fox. Leon Panetta just referred to Iraq as a free and sovereign nation.

• Upvote 2

So now that the troops are leaving Iraq it should only be a matter of time before the revalue Shabibi did say the dinar would rise when the troops leave and they are almost gone I personally don't see this going on any longer than the end of January.

Yesterday was Thursday, and it was announced that the last troops had left Iraq. That is in perfect keeping with my Thursday theory. We will see things happen on a Thursday. Mark my words. :)

• Upvote 2

Yesterday was Thursday, and it was announced that the last troops had left Iraq. That is in perfect keeping with my Thursday theory. We will see things happen on a Thursday. Mark my words. smile.gif

Ok I have marked your words on my calendar, we have the 22nd and the 29th coming right up! biggrin.gif

You know what? I do kind of believe you. smile.gif I read you post about that...it was really quite good.

• Upvote 1

Ok I have marked your words on my calendar, we have the 22nd and the 29th coming right up! biggrin.gif

You know what? I do kind of believe you. smile.gif I read you post about that...it was really quite good.

Thanks, Maggie. :) I hope I am right. Every Thursday that something big happens makes me that much more confident.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

i hear the real offical ---- troops are out of iraq will be sunday,,,, from news reports on the 15th troops out ,,,, sooooo guess what -------- R-V MONDAY CASH -IN TUESDAY here`s hoping ;)

+1 jg, we might make a Guru out of you yet but you probably should have added that Tuesday thru Thursday are best days to change rates.

Link please.

Dude, you claim to be the most intelligent here on DV. You're a millionaire, good for you. I hope, I really, really hope, that when I become a millionaire many times over, that i'll never be as pompous, ungrateful, and over all an arsehole as you are. I don't even know you, but your replies in your threads lets me know that I would never want to. Yeh, I'm sure your heart is breaking. So maybe when this thing happens, you'll learn to extend a little common courtesy, live a little, and have a little more respect for people. So, here's to 'hope' for MrDinarman. Keep in mind karmic justice. Reaping what you sew, etc. Good luck.

• Upvote 6

Dude, you claim to be the most intelligent here on DV. You're a millionaire, good for you. I hope, I really, really hope, that when I become a millionaire many times over, that i'll never be as pompous, ungrateful, and over all an arsehole as you are. I don't even know you, but your replies in your threads lets me know that I would never want to. Yeh, I'm sure your heart is breaking. So maybe when this thing happens, you'll learn to extend a little common courtesy, live a little, and have a little more respect for people. So, here's to 'hope' for MrDinarman. Keep in mind karmic justice. Reaping what you sew, etc. Good luck.

I agree hes always negative i have yet to read one positive response from him typical pompous jerk