Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam speaks.......briefly...LOL!

12-15-2011 Guru Adam Montana Iraq has a TON of OIL and NATURAL GAS, which makes them VALUABLE...the HCL needs to be resolved in order for Iraq to have full control of that VALUE and function as a business...once that VALUE is under the full control of Iraq, they can raise the value of their currency and back it up with their reserves...It is REALLY that simple. Once the HCL is resolved, Iraq will have the means to back a stronger currency, until that happens, they do not have the means to back it therefore it is next to impossible to see a change in rate before the HCL is resolved.

• Upvote 12

12-15-2011 Guru Adam Montana Iraq has a TON of OIL and NATURAL GAS, which makes them VALUABLE...the HCL needs to be resolved in order for Iraq to have full control of that VALUE and function as a business...once that VALUE is under the full control of Iraq, they can raise the value of their currency and back it up with their reserves...It is REALLY that simple. Once the HCL is resolved, Iraq will have the means to back a stronger currency, until that happens, they do not have the means to back it therefore it is next to impossible to see a change in rate before the HCL is resolved.

Yep.....that's what he said. Are you just keeping us informed, or are you making a point? I'm confused by the LOL. :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

confused because your posted dated for 12/15/11 and adam didn't say this today,..this by now is "old news"

Okay, well, when did he say this then? Can't be any older than yesterday and you have to realize that not everyone participates in his chats....

Sorry. I wasn't sure if you meant LOL (cool) or LOL (bs). I just wasn't sure about what was funny. Have a Good Day! :)

GO RV, then BV

Oh, I see why you thought this...gotcha! It's all good my friend..

Have a great day.

Thanks cbs71, for the Adam bite!

You betcha!

• Upvote 1

Okay, well, when did he say this then? Can't be any older than yesterday and you have to realize that not everyone participates in his chats....

Oh, I see why you thought this...gotcha! It's all good my friend..

Have a great day.

you don't have to participate in the chat..they are logged each wednesday in the "chat forum"..kcw puts them in text format for us to read every wednesday..so this came out yesterday along with a whole bunch of other stuff..pls go to chat session and check out his 12/14/11 chat as there is more info for you there:)

• Upvote 1

you don't have to participate in the chat..they are logged each wednesday in the "chat forum"..kcw puts them in text format for us to read every wednesday..so this came out yesterday along with a whole bunch of other stuff..pls go to chat session and check out his 12/14/11 chat as there is more info for you there:)

Okay, it's all good. I'm sure I wasn't the only person who thought this was new news by Adam...but none the less, thanks for the information.

Have a good day!

It's all good CBS. And yes the chat was very informative. But, as an Eagles fan, beware of the Packer junk in the chat. ;):lol::D

GO RV, then BV

"Packer junk"???huh.gif 13-0, and the reigning Super Bowl Champs.... this you call "junk"... ohhhh please! tongue.gif

Jealous are we? rolleyes.gif Hehe! wink.gif (everybody has their ups and downs, it appears it's the Packers season to be in the spotlight!)

Thanks CBS, it is good news no matter how many times we hear it, HCL, CH. 7... come on boyz.... gitter dun!!! biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

confused because your posted dated for 12/15/11 and adam didn't say this today,..this by now is "old news"

Your name says it all! laugh.gif

Why do so many people feel they have to post "this is old news". Who cares if it's been posted a thousand times. Really? Adam's said it a hundred times before this, so why can't someone else.

• Upvote 1

"Packer junk"???huh.gif 13-0, and the reigning Super Bowl Champs.... this you call "junk"... ohhhh please! tongue.gif

Jealous are we? rolleyes.gif Hehe! wink.gif (everybody has their ups and downs, it appears it's the Packers season to be in the spotlight!)

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Heck yeah, I'm jealous. Been licking my Browns Fan wounds since Bernie retired. :D

GO RV, then BV

Hopefully this was done in good interest......but being in this investment for about 4 years I am somewhat skeptical......through the years I have stayed up many nights waiting for the exact moment of the RV.....I was surfing some other sites and one site a friend turned me on to is very interesting in that it covers statements from many so called gurus and Adam being my favorite had a new post which was the same thing in his chat yesterday....I was confused but excited that maybe he was re emphasing his point with a new post.......my negative side tends to believe this person who posted this as a post from 12/15 could have been using Adam for the old pumping game......Adam ofcourse is not involved in this and he is still my favorite source for dinar info.....I hate to use the word guru because that site lists even Okie's non sense...by the way Okie says there should be an RV today but if not by the 23rd...by the way what happened to Okie and is legal trouble for giving false info in helping Ali pump sales.........