Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Christmas RV - Plausible

Imagine a Christmas RV.

It can happen... Here's my theory:

All the laws that factually or not... that need to be voted on are slated for reading next week. The December 19th to 23rd.

Christmas Eve and Christmas happen to fall on a weekend... This is rare.

Our Christmas (Sunday) is Iraq's Monday... Banks are open.. Ergo RV day Iraq the 26th is RV day USA, Christmas the 25th.

Would all this be a sign?... I think it might!... If you ever wanted to do a visualization or synchronized prayer... This may be the date.

See the "Twas The Night Before Christmas - RV" Poem

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Imagine a Christmas RV.

All the laws that factually or not... that need to be voted on are slated for reading next week. The December 19th to 23rd.

Our Christmas (Sunday) is Iraq's Monday... Banks are open.. Ergo RV day Iraq the 26th is RV day USA, Christmas the 25th.

Would all this be a sign?... I think it might!... If you ever wanted to do a visualization or synchronized prayer... This may be the date.

Or a new year RV, or an Easter 2012 RV.....and so it goes on :P

• Upvote 1

Imagine a Christmas RV.

YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT IT'S POSSIBLE. SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN. WE WAKE UP CHRISTMAS MORNING GO TO THE COMPUTER AND THERE IT IS DROP TO YOUR KNEES AND PRAY AND THEN CRY FOR JOY, YOUR FAMILY WILL LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOU ARE CRAZY. JUST SAY YES I AM CRAZY WE ALL ARE CRAZY RICH. LOL

Remember, this is a Moslem country. You think there is any chance whatsoever that they are going to do something that will have all of Christendom ramping up their worship of Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ?

I think they'll avoid Christmas Day like 'ell. :)

I don't believe they pay as much attention to us as we may think. I believe some envy us, some resent us, some respect us and most don't care.

Imagine a Christmas RV.

NO IF OR BUT, IT WILL HAPPEN ON THE 26. THIS IS A FACT.

Remember, this is a Moslem country. You think there is any chance whatsoever that they are going to do something that will have all of Christendom ramping up their worship of Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ?

I think they'll avoid Christmas Day like 'ell. :)

It sound good to me but don't get your hopes up!

I heard it might RV on Tony Danza's birthday. Not sure when that is, so ill wait for it to RV and then ill know.

Or... maybe on Sylvester Stallone's birthday!

Yoh, Tony, I tinks we need to pumble Shabs some. Make um rv this thang!

Brings back memories of Family Guy! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

Imagine a Christmas RV.

keep reaching, sooner or later you will get it.

Festivus! (December 23)

http://youtu.be/dS7-jcsB_WQ

Don't forget to add Festivus to your dates below with a line through it. Of course you will have to wait until after the 23rd.