Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NDAA

kliklok00

Really? Ron Paul is the only hope for America....

I disagree completely my friend. Our only hope is ourselves, it is not up to one individual and politics. Reading your post I'd assume you'd know this. Now I suppose these are my own personal opinion... But I gave up on politics a long time ago once I've researched that every president is of some royal lineage and I personally believe it is all rigged. The only two presidents that disagreed with the NWO were assassinated. Everyone else is just a puppet, and a good one, doing what they are told. There has been a victor to this election from the beginning. Our only hope is ourselves and the people of America to do something about this. In time we will see what happens, I'm not religious at all...I don't think God is coming and I don't think the world is going to end in 2012. I do believe something major is going to with the world leaders and the every day people like us. Now this seems something worth fighting for... true freedom

Count me in

I probably sound like some crazy vet hahaha, but the signs are out there, maybe I am crazy? I know this damn Dinar isn't helping my sanity loll. I guess time will tell, who knows.

Ron Paul is the only hope left for America besides the intervention of GOD, or for the nutered feminized males to get up and fight a bloody violent revolution. Now do you understand where I am coming from?

Ron Paul is the only hope left for America besides the intervention of GOD, or for the nutered feminized males to get up and fight a bloody violent revolution. Now do you understand where I am coming from?

Jeepers.... one of my favorite posts from a nice guy....

"One of the greatest challenges to human nature is the issue of forgiveness.

Those who can’t forgive themselves are filled with guilt and despair, and those

who won’t forgive others are filled with anger and bitterness."

Eddie Snipes

Im sorry but Ron Paul's foreign police and stance o n the military is even worse than Obama. At this moment in history we can ill afford to become isolationists. It is a dark time and we mjst be forever vigilant. I think we must continue to build up and update technology for ojr militay. What we need is a true Regan conservative. He took down the USSR with out firing a shot. We had such a well armed military they could not keep up. We are not in the same situation now. China has a much bigger military than we do and if you think Iran is not goning to give up the technology from our drone to both China and Iran you are dreaming

• Upvote 1

It's so funny to watch all of y'all... Lol...someone comes on here and makes a comment like this or someone talks about a email they got or a bank story and everyone jumps all over it. If that person only makes one post and there are four or five pages of comments on it, if the person who made the post doesn't respond to any of your questions it's probaly a lie...MOVE ON!!!!!