Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NDAA

kliklok00

Just a thought...the House passed the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) about an hour ago. The Senate version already passed. While overall, the bill is not a bad thing, there are two very disturbing sections as laid out by Congressman Justin Amash ® MI as follows: The detention provisions in the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) conference report (final version) are identical to the provisions in the Senate version. They jeopardize the constitutional rights of all Americans.

Sections 1021 and 1022 (previously Sections 1031 and 1032) permit the President to indefinitely detain American citizens, without charge or trial, at his discretion.

This is my first topic post, so if this link doesn't work, I apologize: http://www.rules.house.gov/Media/file/PDF_112_1/legislativetext/HR1540conf.pdf

MY THOUGHTS

This bill gives the POTUS the right to detain ANYONE (American citizens included) for an INDEFINITE AMOUNT OF TIME for any reason by using the U.S. Military. While the bill is aimed at terrorists, it is so ambiguous it can be bent in such a way that anyone can be detained for any reason for an unlimited amount of time.

OK...does anyone besides me find it odd that this bill passes prior to the IQD RV? Think about it...anyone in America who purchased IQD could be viewed as having ties with Middle Eastern contacts, who might have ties to terrorists. This means those who purchased Dinar CAN be arrested, held without due process at an undisclosed location for an unlimited amount of time. While being held, THEIR POSSESSIONS CAN BE CONFISCATED (including any and all Dinar).

Ok...now, the U.S. Government has the power to seize ALL IQD in America free of charge. And we have no leg to stand on because our House and Senate destroyed our due process rights.

Will they do this? I don't know. But they have given POTUS a huge amount of power and this scenario is possible.

Something to think about! When the RV happens, I'm going to be last in line while I watch others cashing in! Call me chicken...but call me free! ;)

if you bought your dinars from a US Treasury registered dealer, what do you have to worry about?

YES

We have lost our rights. Right after the OWS movement started (the people rising up...remember that?)

I think it has nothing to do with dinar - remember the dinar is part of the corporate state's overseas empire. It's a right-wing thing. So is this new law. It''s conservatives who are rich worried about losing their money and power.

Let's not get mixed up here.

Believe me - they are not worried about Muslims. They are worried about us.

Excuse me, but this is one of the most ignorant things I have read in this thread. "Right-wing thing"? For your information Obama wanted the language that protected American's out of the bill. Last time I recall, Obama is a "Left-wing" nut, Since when does a left wing President carry the water for the right in this country? Oh, and for future reference, "right-wing" people are not the only rich people in America. You ought to check your facts before spewing this kind of ignorance.

• Upvote 2

They let murderes out of prison early because they can't afford to keep them there and yet you think everyone that has IQD has ties to Iraq and therefor could go to prison? You seriously posted this? This has to be the most ridiculous post I have ever seen on this site and that is saying a lot! You purchased a legal curency in a legal manner. If there were an issue they would be going after the people selling it, which by the way the majority of the people selling it are registered with the US Treasury. Anyone crazy enough to purchase from someone that isn't, well buyer beware is all I have to say about that.

A terrorist is a terrorist, nationality has nothing to do with it. I hope you are joking with your comment, but after reading several others I'm not sure of anything anymore. I can't follow this topic anymore it is just plain crazy! Anybody else think that way too many people are making more out of this than what it really is? Sorry but I think it's stupid!! Not calling anyone stupid, just a serious, ahh what's the point.

Hoopdog,

The ideas that klicklock00 expressed are not so far fetched and maybe a little paranoid. But obviously you are not a Japanese American who remembers what the greatest country on earth did to them during the second world war. They (Japanese Americans) were deemed the first terrorists in our country and they had NO rights! They went to camps and lost everything. Their nationality had everything to do with it, and your comment shows how really stupid and ignorant many Americans can really be! Thats why our rights ARE slowly being erodid. Sorry to be so hard on you Hoopdog....But you have to learn from history....Our government will do what it has to, any time it wants, under the veil of National Security. Our rights as Americans is all relative to what is the nationalistic atmosphere at the moment and that is the truth.

if you bought your dinars from a US Treasury registered dealer, what do you have to worry about?

I'm not worried or paranoid---my point was simply this---with the passage of NDAA, we as American citizens have lost our due process rights. The wording of the bill (read it here: http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-h1540/show) states that if one is suspected of having ANY SORT OF TIES to a terrorist or terrorist group, one can be detained indefinitely by POTUS using the military. So, because our Dinar come from the Middle East and terrorist come from the Middle East, we are now tied to those terrorists. It makes no difference that we bought the Dinar from a registered dealer...they are suspect too (now that the bill has passed).

I AM NOT SAYING THIS SCENARIO WILL HAPPEN!

I'm saying it COULD happen now that we have lost our due process rights. That is my point---our loss of constitutional rights. And by the way, POTUS does not want this to happen, but he won't fight for it. He already acknowledged he will back down from his veto threat. We have Sen. John McCain to thank for this bill...

Gawker.com: 20 Things You Should Know About the Bill That Could Ruin America

4. The bill grants power to the military to arrest U.S. citizens on American soil and detain them in military prisons forever without offering them the right to legal counsel or even a trial. This isn't a totally new thing: "dirty bomb" plotter Jose Padilla spent three-and-a-half years as an "enemy combatant" until he was finally charged. But Padilla's detention was unusual and sparked a huge outcry; the new provisions would standardize his treatment and enable us all to become Jose Padillas.
13. None of this stuff will ever affect people who are innocent of terrorism-related crimes, unless the government wrongly accuses them.
Edited by Bandit795

Off subject for a moment, but..I have a thought. Obama has said that he wants to bail out the IMF. Some people claim that Iraq has way too many dinars out that would add up to like 90 trillion dollars if it revaled at over three bucks. What if O and M decided that if they rv'd that high, and the U.S. has the large amount that some on here have been saying...then when it rv's both countries bail out IMF, US pays its debt, and both countries look good in the world opinion, both countries are RICH, the people of LOTS of countries reap the rewards, and the world is a better place.

Then we can all ride unicorns and chase rainbows.

It's not what the NWO mob wants for us....but we can dream...

Possible? I don't know. I just try to wrap my mind around how Iraq could revalue at a decent rate with all those dinars they've printed, and sold.

As far as the original post...I would not put anything past this administration. They are hell bent on destroying America as we know it, and THAT is as plain as the nose on your face.

This is the most catastrophic presidency on record, and I can't see how anyone who wanted to be re-elected could do half the things he has done to the American people.

The only problem is, we have no candidate. Again.

Where is the CANDIDATE??? If shear brains and knowledge alone were enough, then Newt it is. But with the two front-runners we are stuck with now, we have NO CANDIDATE!!!

The thing is...your media...and ours...are not telling the public just how popular Ron Paul really is.....now there's a candidate!!! I wish I could vote for him, but I'm not a US citizen.

Your military has sworn to uphold the constitution...brilliant....Ron Paul is a constitutional kinda guy....brilliant...a match made in human rights heaven!!!

I am as sick about this as I was when John McCain won the nomination for 2008. It sucked then, and it sucks now. At least four more years of suckiness, and possibly eight more years of suckiness.

Depressing.

Very depressing.

Bring in Ron Paul....and your depressing state will change to EXCITING......very exciting. Go do it.

Ah...that didn't work too well...please note that I have added my comments In between the original posters' words....cheers.

Edited by elmstreet61
  • Upvote 1

Bring in Ron Paul....and your depressing state will change to EXCITING......very exciting. Go do it.

Ah...that didn't work too well...please note that I have added my comments In between the original posters' words....cheers.

he's got a lot of changing to do on foreign policy before I would even think of that!

I'm not advocating that it will happen...my main point is that it could happen. Have any of you looked at the bill that just passed tonight? We truly lost our Constitutional right to due process this evening...pretty scary stuff. Or am I just getting old and paranoid? :blink:

I thought about that myself. I thought this corrupt government were not expecting us to get involved in this, and that they may have created a plan to arrest us, and take our dinar for themselves to cash in. I would not put anything past them. If they pull that off, I hope GOD burns them in hell forever.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 1

Off subject for a moment, but..I have a thought. Obama has said that he wants to bail out the IMF. Some people claim that Iraq has way too many dinars out that would add up to like 90 trillion dollars if it revaled at over three bucks. What if O and M decided that if they rv'd that high, and the U.S. has the large amount that some on here have been saying...then when it rv's both countries bail out IMF, US pays its debt, and both countries look good in the world opinion, both countries are RICH, the people of LOTS of countries reap the rewards, and the world is a better place.

Then we can all ride unicorns and chase rainbows.

Possible? I don't know. I just try to wrap my mind around how Iraq could revalue at a decent rate with all those dinars they've printed, and sold.

As far as the original post...I would not put anything past this administration. They are hell bent on destroying America as we know it, and THAT is as plain as the nose on your face.

This is the most catastrophic presidency on record, and I can't see how anyone who wanted to be re-elected could do half the things he has done to the American people.

The only problem is, we have no candidate. Again.

Where is the CANDIDATE??? If shear brains and knowledge alone were enough, then Newt it is. But with the two front-runners we are stuck with now, we have NO CANDIDATE!!!

I am as sick about this as I was when John McCain won the nomination for 2008. It sucked then, and it sucks now. At least four more years of suckiness, and possibly eight more years of suckiness.

Depressing.

Very depressing.

Ron Paul will beat Obama because many younger people are going with him, as well as much of the elderly, and under. Ron Paul is the only hope for America, and I think he will pull it off. Now they may kill him, or cheat him out of it, but I believe he will win by a landslide.

• Upvote 3

Just a thought...the House passed the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) about an hour ago. The Senate version already passed. While overall, the bill is not a bad thing, there are two very disturbing sections as laid out by Congressman Justin Amash ® MI as follows: The detention provisions in the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) conference report (final version) are identical to the provisions in the Senate version. They jeopardize the constitutional rights of all Americans.

Sections 1021 and 1022 (previously Sections 1031 and 1032) permit the President to indefinitely detain American citizens, without charge or trial, at his discretion.

This is my first topic post, so if this link doesn't work, I apologize: http://www.rules.house.gov/Media/file/PDF_112_1/legislativetext/HR1540conf.pdf

MY THOUGHTS

This bill gives the POTUS the right to detain ANYONE (American citizens included) for an INDEFINITE AMOUNT OF TIME for any reason by using the U.S. Military. While the bill is aimed at terrorists, it is so ambiguous it can be bent in such a way that anyone can be detained for any reason for an unlimited amount of time.

OK...does anyone besides me find it odd that this bill passes prior to the IQD RV? Think about it...anyone in America who purchased IQD could be viewed as having ties with Middle Eastern contacts, who might have ties to terrorists. This means those who purchased Dinar CAN be arrested, held without due process at an undisclosed location for an unlimited amount of time. While being held, THEIR POSSESSIONS CAN BE CONFISCATED (including any and all Dinar).

Ok...now, the U.S. Government has the power to seize ALL IQD in America free of charge. And we have no leg to stand on because our House and Senate destroyed our due process rights.

Will they do this? I don't know. But they have given POTUS a huge amount of power and this scenario is possible.

Something to think about! When the RV happens, I'm going to be last in line while I watch others cashing in! Call me chicken...but call me free! ;)

You keep your Dinars. They just want your first born.

• Upvote 1

That's really dumb ....I guess the mad money guy will be arrested so will that news lady that says to buy dinar and showed them on the air ..and other economist and everyone who said do it and all the sellers.. and everyone on ebay and all the banks that sold it to there customers..........You are talking about a least a million people.....maybe more. All that bills is about I think .. marshal law and the arrest powers of the military to seize people who are protesting, rioting,and breaking curfew..etc...

• Upvote 1

Ron Paul will beat Obama because many younger people are going with him, as well as much of the elderly, and under. Ron Paul is the only hope for America, and I think he will pull it off. Now they may kill him, or cheat him out of it, but I believe he will win by a landslide.

Really? Ron Paul is the only hope for America....

I disagree completely my friend. Our only hope is ourselves, it is not up to one individual and politics. Reading your post I'd assume you'd know this. Now I suppose these are my own personal opinion... But I gave up on politics a long time ago once I've researched that every president is of some royal lineage and I personally believe it is all rigged. The only two presidents that disagreed with the NWO were assassinated. Everyone else is just a puppet, and a good one, doing what they are told. There has been a victor to this election from the beginning. Our only hope is ourselves and the people of America to do something about this. In time we will see what happens, I'm not religious at all...I don't think God is coming and I don't think the world is going to end in 2012. I do believe something major is going to with the world leaders and the every day people like us. Now this seems something worth fighting for... true freedom

Count me in

I probably sound like some crazy vet hahaha, but the signs are out there, maybe I am crazy? I know this damn Dinar isn't helping my sanity loll. I guess time will tell, who knows.

That would be a stretch

Perhaps it is. I think it would be a hell of a lot better to take it into our hands instead of hope that ONE person can change everything. I just don't see how people can really believe that one man can change everything that goes on in this country. Our rights are slowly being taken away little by little. The US can become everything that it fought to break away from in 1775 against Britain. Our founding fathers would be disappointed.

Your boy "Newt" is a devout Satanist. I suggest you research it and stop believing what you see on tv.

Oh yeah, and what ever you do...do not buy Proctor and Gamble products because the President of the company donates to the Church of Satan. It's true! I read it in an email! :lol:

Here is food for thought, Obama and is democrat ilk have been labeling the Tea Party and other conservatives as terrorist lately and has been well documented in the media. Yet the socialst occupy wall street are hailed as heros by the left. Everyone who is a conservative should be afraid of what they could do to us.

a famous quote from a famous movie comes to mind to describe what's happening to this country I will of couse substitue a couple of words to fit our sitution ..... The conservatives were the guardians of peace in the Old Republic before the dark times.............before the Democrat empire. :D

• Upvote 1