Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NDAA

kliklok00

Just a thought...the House passed the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) about an hour ago. The Senate version already passed. While overall, the bill is not a bad thing, there are two very disturbing sections as laid out by Congressman Justin Amash ® MI as follows: The detention provisions in the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) conference report (final version) are identical to the provisions in the Senate version. They jeopardize the constitutional rights of all Americans.

Sections 1021 and 1022 (previously Sections 1031 and 1032) permit the President to indefinitely detain American citizens, without charge or trial, at his discretion.

This is my first topic post, so if this link doesn't work, I apologize: http://www.rules.house.gov/Media/file/PDF_112_1/legislativetext/HR1540conf.pdf

MY THOUGHTS

This bill gives the POTUS the right to detain ANYONE (American citizens included) for an INDEFINITE AMOUNT OF TIME for any reason by using the U.S. Military. While the bill is aimed at terrorists, it is so ambiguous it can be bent in such a way that anyone can be detained for any reason for an unlimited amount of time.

OK...does anyone besides me find it odd that this bill passes prior to the IQD RV? Think about it...anyone in America who purchased IQD could be viewed as having ties with Middle Eastern contacts, who might have ties to terrorists. This means those who purchased Dinar CAN be arrested, held without due process at an undisclosed location for an unlimited amount of time. While being held, THEIR POSSESSIONS CAN BE CONFISCATED (including any and all Dinar).

Ok...now, the U.S. Government has the power to seize ALL IQD in America free of charge. And we have no leg to stand on because our House and Senate destroyed our due process rights.

Will they do this? I don't know. But they have given POTUS a huge amount of power and this scenario is possible.

Something to think about! When the RV happens, I'm going to be last in line while I watch others cashing in! Call me chicken...but call me free! ;)

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

I'm not advocating that it will happen...my main point is that it could happen. Have any of you looked at the bill that just passed tonight? We truly lost our Constitutional right to due process this evening...pretty scary stuff. Or am I just getting old and paranoid? :blink:

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

I'm not advocating that it will happen...my main point is that it could happen. Have any of you looked at the bill that just passed tonight? We truly lost our Constitutional right to due process this evening...pretty scary stuff. Or am I just getting old and paranoid? :blink:

Unfortunately you are probably right. Maybe a little paranoid but right nonetheless. It's like the patriot act. We don't need protected from terrorists we need protection from our government.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Either you have a conspiratorial imagination or too much time on your hands. GWB's presidential order 13303 allows mere American mortals to own IQD. The only ones Obama will be sending to re-education gulags are rightists, Republicans, right-leaning independants, anyone who disagrees with him, and those who question his birth certificate (oh, and his university documents, high school documents, and grade school grades. (How did he pay for all that fancy Harvard, Columbia education?)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for the post!!! If we are putting in for numbers at cash in......I want to be first!! :lol: Be in and out before they even know I was there!!!

Good Luck to all behind me! They will probably catch on by then.

Go RV!!!

:P:P:P

thats why i keep some in the truck i also will be first in line

if ever in your life you want to be first it on this

erosin is erosin of an ameican's rights ---look back to when England took away promised garretend rights to colinize the new world--- no interference--religous freedom , no tarriffs---Erosin is erosin ----I am sorry about the spelling but this is happening again now--history repeats it'self--- As a conserttive republican --I will say toss out all incumbants ,limit terms of office, no exceptions, need a pay raise must be voted fpr next election---stop giving funds away to people who have NOT contributed to the system , including out elected representivives---send them and families into the same health care pool we must use, retirement gone --insider trading held accountable for--gee we would be!

and get this country back to thinking about US instead of the rest of the world---take care of US first--then help out---strong defence--strong offence---give nothing away --domestically--foriegn!

You can't buy your friends !

At this point of time WE can provide our energy for ourselves---we can protect ourselves---we can take care needy BY ourselves--we can charge if another counrty needs our expertise.

All we need are people to stand up and take back the orginal premise of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I am sure I will end on somebodies data base and flagged

well--had a couple--mods move it anywhere you want just an opinion

• Upvote 3