Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silver - Georg Robinson - NOW PORTER STANSBERRY

dinardarius

HI all,

I've been here at DV's for over one year, I have learnd a lot about many things to do with money and investments after the RV.

George Robinson said IQD would RV before now! oh well, he also said "SILVER" % would go up higher than "GOLD"%.

So if you have about 30 minutes to spare - listen to this sales pitch for a news letter. This guys name is Porter Stansberry with Stansberry and associates, he is very clear and acurate (acording to him) on all his predictions.

Even though this is regarding investiments and says nothing about the IQD spificly he does talk about other currencies and how us in the USA are about to endure a collaps in the USD. So after the USA allows the RV to happen very soon, we here at DV could benefit greatly from this intel.

A week or so ago there was a post with a link about some midnight think-tank with unrealistic statements about the future here in the USA, well some of what this guy Stansberry says makes the think-tank a little more believeable!

Everybody is trying to sell something, you don't need to buy anything to learn some.

I just wanted to pass this along, God Bless America.

PS sorry about the spelling and gramer, I'm out of time and I'm unable to get this spell check to work.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link
  • Upvote 3

Actually, I have a contrarian view.... I'm now thinking that the EURO collapse will be good for America and economy. With the decline and maybe collapse of the EURO, many of the customers in Europe will be turninhg to America for their needs AND American banks will have many opportunities to grab up Europe's loans that they have to get rid of. very cheaply. This "smells" of renewed American prosperity to me..... contrary to what you may hear from the "doom and gloomers".

Edited by jomans

Actually, I have a contrarian view.... I'm now thinking that the EURO collapse will be good for America and economy. With the decline and maybe collapse of the EURO, many of the customers in Europe will be turninhg to America for their needs AND American banks will have many opportunities to grab up Europe's loans that they have to get rid of. very cheaply. This "smells" of renewed American prosperity to me..... contrary to what you may hear from the "doom and gloomers".

Interesting! So I take it you do not believe that our wonderful Federal Reserves has guaranteed the loans over in Europe of their banks. ;) ;) ;)

How do you figure, since the US is underwriting their bailout? Unless you mean if they collapse because we don't bail them out?

My main concern is that the US bails out the EU and the dinar doesn't RV in time to bail us all out, and then we're in serious trouble!

Silver will be below $20.00, and gold will be below $1,000 in 3 months, ...dollar will rise when the Dinar RV's, so precious metals will decline....then after that decline, I am going to jump back in, I sold most of my silver when it hit $50.00, and 3 of my gold pieces when it hit $1,800

Well if you follow PS , the track record is not up or down but consistant, average might be correct--sometimes have a good year , sometimes have a bad year--they all use what is available to them ---just like Adam----they all have thier opinions --made from information gleaned from thier sources----here is much more credible than the Gurus who mostly here are reposts with no verifiable sources from some other sites---what everyone forgets is these are opinions of all of them --Adam included--- now lastly I my opinion Adam is an ultra consertive better to err on the low end than to be thrown to wolves if that situation does not happens---he does have a fanastic line of sight thought process but as it has been stated many times even by him ---no one will know till it happens-----Silver ,IMO go long --just the industrial use alone will drive the price higher---Film no longer needed--silver nitrate{?} to develop---India uses silver on as an country in basis to show wealth and is beginining to back thier currency with gold

Siver a non renewable resorce , when it is gone it is gone---gold can be recleyed---silver gone---will never again be held as a commodity to back up a currency much less a reserve

jmo

Hamels, I think you're on the right track. After today's nose-dive, the charts look horrible on the metals. They could continue a short term dive, but when they do find support, and they will, I'm jumping in. Silver has always been more of a roller coaster than gold, but it could also be more profitable long term. Metals are not for those who are "risk-adverse". Scary ride, kind of like IQD! But fun too!

Stansberry has a credible record. And hey, apart from a massive adjustment to currency exchange rates, AND international debt forgiveness, the world is absolutely headed for a global depression IMO. But with an enormous shot of cash, (like from an RV), and IF, AND ONLY IF, the stupid, greedy politicians in the world who are practicing Keynesian economics for purely selfish reasons, would get their heads out of their rear ends and quit spending money they don't have, and balance their budgets, there may yet be time to save the world from possibly the worst economic cycle in history. (But what are the chances of that?)

HO, HO, HO, Merry Christmas and Happy RV!!!!! :lol:

I see on his website there are several products, what is the name of the newsletter you are referring to.

Thank you

Brian

HI all,

I've been here at DV's for over one year, I have learnd a lot about many things to do with money and investments after the RV.

George Robinson said IQD would RV before now! oh well, he also said "SILVER" % would go up higher than "GOLD"%.

So if you have about 30 minutes to spare - listen to this sales pitch for a news letter. This guys name is Porter Stansberry with Stansberry and associates, he is very clear and acurate (acording to him) on all his predictions.

Even though this is regarding investiments and says nothing about the IQD spificly he does talk about other currencies and how us in the USA are about to endure a collaps in the USD. So after the USA allows the RV to happen very soon, we here at DV could benefit greatly from this intel.

A week or so ago there was a post with a link about some midnight think-tank with unrealistic statements about the future here in the USA, well some of what this guy Stansberry says makes the think-tank a little more believeable!

Everybody is trying to sell something, you don't need to buy anything to learn some.

I just wanted to pass this along, God Bless America.

PS sorry about the spelling and gramer, I'm out of time and I'm unable to get this spell check to work.

I see on his website there are several products, what is the name of the newsletter you are referring to.

Thank you

Brian

Check out the "S&A Digest" by Porter Stansberry

It is one Stansberry puts out

You should watch his video "The End of America" video by Porter Stansberry

Google it and you will find it.

Another video of interest is "The American Apocalypse" by Martin D. Weiss

These videos are not for the faint of heart.

GP

• Upvote 1