Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday bytes Part 2 - Dinar Thug style!!!!

cbs71

12-14-2011 Guru Jonnywg We were given info re MALIKI returning to Iraq and this may not be correct...We will verify this morning and advise you. Today brings us closer to the RV. We were informed that the UST was watching the system from early this AM (we hope more than watching) however, reality sets in. This event will in all likelihood have to take place this week by Sunday. I feel that we are very, very close. I will...report the facts today as I feel information regarding our RV will be released. I think today's possible or Thursday. The closer to Christmas, the more the chances are it is extended to January. If not by Thursday, the CBI IS CLOSED Friday and Saturday which leaves us Sunday.

12-14-2011 Guru Lojak after talking with...contacts, we can still not definitively say where M is at this time. They are workin hard to keep his whereabouts from us. Just because you may see a press release about where someone is supposed to be, we cannot be sure till the event occurs...we care about M as it is felt that m must be in iraq for the rv to occur...maliki does not have power over CBI, but i can assure you he will be incountry when it happens--that comes from the highest sources.

12-14-2011 Guru Bulldog75 ACTIVATION ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE 'EXTREMELY QUIET'. NO TV OR PUBLICITY. USA GOV AND ALL WORLD GOVT ARE INSTRUCTED TO SQUASH ANY PUBLICITY. THIS WILL BE CALLED "GLOBAL CURRENCY RE-ALIGNMENT" OR "GLOBAL SETTLEMENT" OF SOME NATURE. IF HE IS STILL HERE, MALIKI WILL PLAY IT CLOSE TO VEST.

12-14-2011 Guru TerryK OVERSEAS SOURCE IS TELLING ME THAT WE ARE TO SEE AN ANNOUNCMENT TOMORROW. I HEARD THAT THIS MAYBE ANNOUNCED IN THE MORNING AS M IS ON HIS WAY BACK TO IRAQ. CHAPTER 7 HAS BEEN SIGNED...NOT ANNOUNCED YET. MY SOURCES ARE TELLING ME IT'S HERE, ANY TIME.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post. We have heard these same people say we are very close for a long time now and I'm starting to wonder why I even read their intel if you can call it intel. I ashamed of myself. Well I guess Christmas is coming up so I will try to be in a good mood. Hopefully we will all get a little extra cash from the RV in our bank accounts by Christmas time or soon after! :) Happy Holidays to all!

:lol::P:P This is really funny stuff!! Cloak and daggar kind of stuff!! These guru's have a great second career as science fiction writers, if this investment doesn't work out. Although, with as much talent as these guys have, maybe they will write scripts after the RV!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

These guys don't even come close to Adam. They talk just to hear (read) themselves talk. They hope that one of these days one of them will hit it on the nose and they will try to reap all the praises for themselves. And yes, they will probably try to come up with a book about their expierences so that they can make money in an honest way, instead of pumping.

• Upvote 1

TerryK emerges from the woodwork after weeks/months of silence (actually speaking through the words of other gurus) and Jonnywg actually beginning to sound somewhat less hysterical and more sensible. What is this world coming to? Gurus not calling for an $8.00 RV.....so it ain't so.

12-14-2011 Guru Jonnywg We were given info re MALIKI returning to Iraq and this may not be correct...We will verify this morning and advise you. Today brings us closer to the RV. We were informed that the UST was watching the system from early this AM (we hope more than watching) however, reality sets in. This event will in all likelihood have to take place this week by Sunday. I feel that we are very, very close. I will...report the facts today as I feel information regarding our RV will be released. I think today's possible or Thursday. The closer to Christmas, the more the chances are it is extended to January. If not by Thursday, the CBI IS CLOSED Friday and Saturday which leaves us Sunday.

12-14-2011 Guru Lojak after talking with...contacts, we can still not definitively say where M is at this time. They are workin hard to keep his whereabouts from us. Just because you may see a press release about where someone is supposed to be, we cannot be sure till the event occurs...we care about M as it is felt that m must be in iraq for the rv to occur...maliki does not have power over CBI, but i can assure you he will be incountry when it happens--that comes from the highest sources.

12-14-2011 Guru Bulldog75 ACTIVATION ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE 'EXTREMELY QUIET'. NO TV OR PUBLICITY. USA GOV AND ALL WORLD GOVT ARE INSTRUCTED TO SQUASH ANY PUBLICITY. THIS WILL BE CALLED "GLOBAL CURRENCY RE-ALIGNMENT" OR "GLOBAL SETTLEMENT" OF SOME NATURE. IF HE IS STILL HERE, MALIKI WILL PLAY IT CLOSE TO VEST.

12-14-2011 Guru TerryK OVERSEAS SOURCE IS TELLING ME THAT WE ARE TO SEE AN ANNOUNCMENT TOMORROW. I HEARD THAT THIS MAYBE ANNOUNCED IN THE MORNING AS M IS ON HIS WAY BACK TO IRAQ. CHAPTER 7 HAS BEEN SIGNED...NOT ANNOUNCED YET. MY SOURCES ARE TELLING ME IT'S HERE, ANY TIME.

Thanks CBS...

Aren't these Guru's a day early?.... I thought all the pumping was supposed to start on Thursdays..... Whatever!