Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MORE STEVEI

seetrader1

DAME1 I am an advocate for the mentally handicapped and those less fortunate, and am well aware of the consequences of bi-polar.

If you hadn't realised, this was supposed to be an amusing post but I apologise if it offended your sensibilities.

Happy Christmas. :rolleyes:

Merry XMas, I evened you up

• Upvote 1

That I don't agree with....

whether a person believes it's going to RV or lop shouldn't matter, after all ...it's merely ones opinion. that kind of action by a forum would spawn suspicion of their motives and leave one to believe that the main objective was increasing dinar sales. Now, a disrespectful Lopster is another thing. I imagine that may have been the case.

??????

I agree.

• Upvote 1

One of Steve's members asks...

"RvMondays, on 13 December 2011 - 10:34 PM, said:

I am just curious and maybe I will get an explanation. Please no bashing. I wanted to know why there are so many "guru" predictions and no actual "live" persons that are in Iraq, or anyone that have real connections from Iraq that can give us the real low down on what is going on there. I cannot imagine with all the people that are joined on these forums why we cannot get the info. 100% correct on dates and rates or at least an actual approx. time frame of when this RV will definitely take place. I also read that we still do not know 100% that this will even happen the way we want it to.

Can someone explain who, what why and when???"

There is only person that I pay attention to when he speaks and that is Shabibi, everything else is B/S. Now that wasn't so hard was it.. :lol::lol:

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Steve responds...

"First of all, Ray and I are not "guru" or what ever the term you mean, but rather someone that does have contacts in Iraq (yes, alive and breathing) that does provide us with information regarding this investment, however, dates and rates are a very closely guarded secret that only a few people know about. This includes a potential date (preceding required events) and a rate (close to other regional countries).

As for Ray, he has many clients that have family that live in Iraq (various regions) and he is in contact them daily. If this is not actual people in Iraq, then we give up on your expectations of us. Last year Ray invited me to meet a couple of them. They did not have high hopes of the Iraqi Dinar then, but boy have their minds changed today. They are now invested and extremely excited.

So, if you have an Iraqi citizen that lives here in the USA (Arizona) with families in Iraq, do you think they would invest in the Iraqi currency if it was a scam or never going to happen? Not only no, but heck no! This alone is very telling for us as they now are big investors. This is huge news that is a pleasure to share with you all. I will see if Ray can get the English speaking one on a call with us. You would love his story and testimonial of the facts going on in Iraq.

I can pretty much give you a rate within a few cents and a very good timeline of date within days. So I do have a handle on this and a very good one at that. You have no clue what my partner and I know as business owners in Iraq with contracts.

Ray and I have become very close great friends and our mission and goal is not to be first, but rather be right in sharing what we can, when we can. There is not a chance in hell will either of us bring false hopes or information to make us look good or for ratings or entertainment for that fact. We care too much about not bring false hopes to members that are at the very end of their ropes.

Unless you are more qualified to lead the pack, you might just want to sit back and let it come to you as designed by the Iraqi Government.

Until then, you should follow the news articles and read between the lines and start forming your own conclusions.

I have a business over there and it is extremely hard to predict a very fast pace changing of events that change daily. Remember, this is about rebuilding a country not some small business.

I am amazed they can even do this within the timeline of where they are at.

Sit back my friend and let it play out. It is no longer a matter of if, but when. Most everything has been activated and put into place for this to happen. I am absolutely certain about this investment, that I would bet everything I own (including my reputation and credibility) and then some on it. I have not even a 1% uncertainly, but a 1000% certainty.

Until then, happy holidays to you and your family.

Blessings,

Steve "