Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feeling a bit negitive today hasent been a good day at all IMO..... So let's share the negitive love I want to see if I can get a -100 on negs for this post. Then maybe everyone will run out of negs and stop neg every one. Neg neg neg.

:mellow::huh::o :o B)

Well, it figures. Go to DV, ask for negs, and get pluses. I give up ... I gave you that original neg 'cause I thought you wanted them. Thought you were a little crazy but thought you wanted it that way.

So, I can no longer give you a plus. Maybe someone else will do it for me since I have already given you that scroungy neg and can't do anything else. I should just ignore what people ask for, right? I have to think this one over.

Sorry, was just trying to do what you wanted.

:(

smee2

p.s. I run out of pluses a lot but I think I only ran out of minuses once ... about a year ago when I first came to this forum, from another, and misunderstood the "fun" that one member was having with another. Not at all sure you would have gotten your hundred negatives anyway considering the soft hearted and caring people we have here. Before long someone would have called enough enough ... :) :) :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well, it figures. Go to DV, ask for negs, and get pluses. I give up ... I gave you that original neg 'cause I thought you wanted them. Thought you were a little crazy but thought you wanted it that way.

So, I can no longer give you a plus. Maybe someone else will do it for me since I have already given you that scroungy neg and can't do anything else. I should just ignore what people ask for, right? I have to think this one over.

Sorry, was just trying to do what you wanted.

:(

smee2

p.s. I run out of pluses a lot but I think I only ran out of minuses once ... about a year ago when I first came to this forum, from another, and misunderstood the "fun" that one member was having with another. Not at all sure you would have gotten your hundred negatives anyway considering the soft hearted and caring people we have here. Before long someone would have called enough enough ... :) :) :)

i gave you a + :)

• Upvote 1

Feeling a bit negitive today hasent been a good day at all IMO..... So let's share the negitive love I want to see if I can get a -100 on negs for this post. Then maybe everyone will run out of negs and stop neg every one. Neg neg neg.

:mellow::huh::o :o B)

Wow... Sounds like it was a real bad day for you... I'm sorry Man / Madam...Try and cheer up.

Plus 1 from me, Rockin'G. I think most of us have been down and out at one time or another, so I hope all the pluses will put a smile on your face.

Smee2: Plus 1 for you, too. Your post made me smile. Thanks. :)

Happy Wednesday,

Kimberlye B)

Edited by Kimberlye