Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Misinformation flowing like wine, but if you read and listen ~ FREEWAY BILL 12/13/2011

Papster

Misinformation flowing like wine, but if you read and listen ~ FREEWAY BILL

12/13/2011

(posted by Highhopes at PTR Forum Tuesday morning)

There is a wealth of misinformation out there right now. We have people calling it to hold off until 2012. We have people saying that if it does not happen today or tomorrow, we are finished until January. We have key players in a battle over little things and we have things being said that are just not true period.

If you are on this ride and paying attention and the speech told you nothing else except for the fact that these meetings in Washington with Maliki was not about was NOT about anything except figuring out where Iraq is going and how they are going to get there AND what is going to be done for the World so that they will get the support they need to accomplish what they need .... well you were listening to a different speech than I was.

Strong intel came in yesterday afternoon that leads us to believe that a lot of what you have heard in the past week has been smoke to lead you to believe that this RV is not going to happen for some time. FALSE! Even the simplest explanation will tell you that'

1. We CANNOT have the currency screens showing ZERO. It just cost too much. Tens of billions of dollars is being lost while this is the case.

2. This "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" situation that Iraq is in cannot work any longer. People have to be paid.

3. Maliki is under extreme pressure to get this done by the WORLD!

4. Money is coming out of publicly held bank accounts that is more than there reported balances.

5. In order for Iraq to do the things that they are doing now, they have to RV and do it soon.

6. Obama says that he does not want to interfere in another countries affairs. What? He has been doing just that for three years and isn't going to change his ways at this point. His influence could make this baby pop out anytime he would use it for that reason.

Everyone is ready for this RV to happen and Everyone is going to benefit from it. But mainly, the people of Iraq! Why would you hold off something that was going to literally stabilize the economic situation worldwide over a little tiff between two men in one country? This is, in my opinion, all smoke.

The HCL is all done and filed. The Chapter 7 is ready to be lifted once the RV is done. So, what are we waiting for? We are simply waiting for Maliki to announce the GOI and then Shabibi will RV the IQD and off we go into the wild blue yonder. Simple as that...

Don't get caught up in 100 different viewpoints and do not Take my word for all of this .... do your own due diligence and tell me where I am missing something. I welcome it. I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, SO I would be glad to hear what of what I have stated is incorrect, but it cannot be because so and so said so. Let's really work together and figure this out together..... I will not be the one to call the RV. If Shabibi called me personally and told me it was going to happen, I would hand it off to the people that know more than me to confirm that it was indeed taking place and let them call it or debunk it. That is just how we need to roll right now.

Peace be with all of us these last days and May GOD get the GLORY!

PRAY! For many things, but the main thing is pure clarity of where we are in your heart and mind regarding this RV situation.

GOD BLESS THE USA

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Man, I just had to delete everything I was going to post about this joker. I made a promise to myself that I would try really hard not to GO THERE. I will just say that this person deserves NO respect from anyone. I gotta stop...end of story. :angry:

yer doing good lad, here lemmie help ya out a bit....hes a doofus.....amen

Edited by storm1