Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Things on DV seem VERY quiet..

Its kinda like on christmas when you were little, and you wanted that big tonka truck, and when you opened it it was a shirt... :lol:

Patiently waiting for some good news and HOPEFULLY a nice number with a number in front of the decimal... heres to hoping... :P;)

Edited by NeedRv
  • Upvote 1

YES I'VE ALSO NOTICED THIS. I THINK IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT SPEECH YESTERDAY. PEOPLE WERE REALLY HOPING TO HAVE A CLEARER PICTURE OF AN RV RATE/DATE. AS WE ALL NOW KNOW THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. (IMO) IF IT DID IN FACT TAKE PLACE. IT WAS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. I'M HOPING MALIKI HAD GOOD THINGS TO SAY TO OBAMA AND THIS RATE/DATE IS A "REALITY" REAL SOON! cool.gif

• Upvote 1

YES I'VE ALSO NOTICED THIS. I THINK IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT SPEECH YESTERDAY. PEOPLE WERE REALLY HOPING TO HAVE A CLEARER PICTURE OF AN RV RATE/DATE. AS WE ALL NOW KNOW THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. (IMO) IF IT DID IN FACT TAKE PLACE. IT WAS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. I'M HOPING MALIKI HAD GOOD THINGS TO SAY TO OBAMA AND THIS RATE/DATE IS A "REALITY" REAL SOON! cool.gif

I agree with your sentiments, however I think that inlays the problem. We need to understand that they are not going to come right out and say that they are thinking or (GONNA) RV their currency due to the mad rush of the big fish buying lots. The Opinion piece that was posted yesterday conveyed that sentiment of the Iraqi people feeling like they are getting screwed and us foreigners are reaping all the benefits. I can assure based on some other articles that Maliki came over with some documents in hand and expected to get some of them signed to help this process along. I think its fair to say that we would all like to be a fly on the wall in some of these closed door meetings. So we wait a little longer. RV or DIE.... I am here till the END!!!!

:woot: lol

• Upvote 1

I am sure the date and rate have already been set.. With allowances for adjustments. We are the gereral public we will never be in the know with things like this......

• Upvote 1

I have not been part of this site for long, but it seems to me things are VERY QUIET right now... I feel like a calm before the storm quiet.. am I the only one? :huh:

In Lord of the Rings terminology... "It's the deep breath before the plunge". Things are about to get really interesting but a lot of folks are too nerved wracked to acknowledge it. So many Rhino's (thick skinned Dinarians who have held on for years) are just hanging in there until that elusive day finally arrives.

Let me put it this way, in my youth I was a long distance runner... every step your foot pounds the pavement.. hundreds, thousands of times... 26.2 miles seems like it will never end!unsure.gif You get tired, you start to hurt, you wanna throw in the towel! sad.gif But if you keep your eye on the prize, that finish line may be just around the next corner. I can't guarantee it is this corner, though I know we have never been closer than right now. I can say this from experience... the finish line will come... and it will be worth the effort! wink.gif Hang in there folks... we are almost to the end... and yet, in this case .... the beginning of a whole new chapter in a lot of folks lives!smile.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

smile.gif As our good friend Carrello keeps pointing out... this has already been decided. All that is going on right now are the protocols that must be completed before they announce the big events.

It may seem "quiet"... although I am with her, in that these seemingly uninformative articles, visits and speeches are positive, necessary steps to get us to where we want to be. Viva Las Vegas cool.gif

Blue Collar Guru wink.gif I agree whole heartedly that these agreements take place "Behind Closed Doors"

Agreed!

I agree with your sentiments, however I think that inlays the problem. We need to understand that they are not going to come right out and say that they are thinking or (GONNA) RV their currency due to the mad rush of the big fish buying lots. The Opinion piece that was posted yesterday conveyed that sentiment of the Iraqi people feeling like they are getting screwed and us foreigners are reaping all the benefits. I can assure based on some other articles that Maliki came over with some documents in hand and expected to get some of them signed to help this process along. I think its fair to say that we would all like to be a fly on the wall in some of these closed door meetings. So we wait a little longer. RV or DIE.... I am here till the END!!!!

:woot: lol

Agreed again!

We are certainly poised for this to happen. With US troops scheduled to be out by December 20 (a week from today) perhaps Shab's will give us a going away present!

• Upvote 2

I have not been part of this site for long, but it seems to me things are VERY QUIET right now... I feel like a calm before the storm quiet.. am I the only one? :huh:

I Think that the Reputation Reset and the Weeding Out of Lopsters + Trolls may also be a Contributing Factor.

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

Yeah I have noticed that and just made a post about it. Pumpers must be pumped out. GO RV!!

I think you are right about the pumpers...they hit us hard the last 3 years with all kinda crap and many of us bought into it......they are running out of stories or having to rehash their old stories.......I use to stay on the computer all day and many all nighters.....now I only check the info once a day........check the chat lines on different sites the numbers are very low compared to the past......if this was TV there would be many cancelled shows.......oh another thing that goes on now is talk about other subjects like politics, etc.......that kinda talk was not a big deal a couple of years ago............

could be the constant threat of being bashed for any little thing you say on here. I have been a viewer of this site for about two years now but only recently logged on to join. seems like there are some real 'fragile' individuals as members here.

Just Sayin'

• Upvote 1

In Lord of the Rings terminology... "It's the deep breath before the plunge". Things are about to get really interesting but a lot of folks are too nerved wracked to acknowledge it. So many Rhino's (thick skinned Dinarians who have held on for years) are just hanging in there until that elusive day finally arrives.

Let me put it this way, in my youth I was a long distance runner... every step your foot pounds the pavement.. hundreds, thousands of times... 26.2 miles seems like it will never end!unsure.gif You get tired, you start to hurt, you wanna throw in the towel! sad.gif But if you keep your eye on the prize, that finish line may be just around the next corner. I can't guarantee it is this corner, though I know we have never been closer than right now. I can say this from experience... the finish line will come... and it will be worth the effort! wink.gif Hang in there folks... we are almost to the end... and yet, in this case .... the beginning of a whole new chapter in a lot of folks lives!smile.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I used to run too. Now everytime I run I spill my ice cubes. lol

• Upvote 1

Yes it could be the calm before the storm. It may be a few days of calm though. Remain calm, don't get itchy. Things will happen in thier own time. There will be no public announcement of this. Some of us may not know it for a day or so depending on how much we monitor our computer and phones. I truely expect it on a Sunday, jmo, maybe this one.