Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A gentlemen in Houston.... Dinar at .32

jmilkey

Hey Guys

Steve b.

you are right we should all wait we all have waited along time not me but some of you started many years ago

so i salute you for that but we are approaching this weekend and it will be a blessing for all of us so let us take the time to pray for the rest of the world who didn't take a chance and say thank you God when it happens thank you for giving me a chance to something with this money and not blew it foolsh as it hard to make this kind of money. Thank God for he has not let you down. I always say I might not be where i want to be but thank God I am not where I used to be.

Thank you Lord

Amen

If you haven't read these you should....if for no other reason to get another point of view...

The part I copied and pasted into here was written by Frank26 and he does get a lot of Intel....and we know how that goes...even super powers can't always get it straight.

the idea of the exchange rate popping up and then going back to where it has been for years. has been reported by lots of people...

Lets see if this guy from Houston can produce the receipt, otherwise its just another pumper.

.32 wouldn't be all that bad right? Think of what you paid........hmmmm

Edited by Barbann
Promotional links not allowed

bullsh**, you guys should stop that, why would you post that without true evidence. Why don't we use our time, saying encouraging things until it happens? This is not a game for some people. I know this a rumor site, but come on.

PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED WHEN YOU DON'T READ THE POSTS YOU DON'T LIKE. It's that simple. Its still a free country where anyone can say what they want to say, any time they want to say it. I served in the Military to give everyone that right!!!! I came home but many didn't. Just don't read the posts.

I can't stand Medic at all, so i will not say anything good about him although I have seen some of those numbers show up on a couple currency sites

for a short time but forex was not one of them..

sorry, but i think its a flat out lie, on all ends. Countries will not institute a rate for minutes on end, then go back to original rates. Nothing has happened yet, no rates have changed, medic will continue to spread lies, and people will continue to give fake stories, so that people talk about them for the day. Sit back, and when it happens, everyone will know, not just few people who walk into a bank at that exact minute the rate changes. Common sense people, use it