Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki in Washington to Cut Ch 7 Release Deal

Docneose

We knew Maliki was coming to Dc to talk ch 7 release. This article is another confirmation he is here to leave with a deal "written assurances" for ch 7 release....Go RV !!!

Date: Monday, 12/12/2011 13:18

BAGHDAD (the news) .. Stressed Edolgna Foreign Relations parliamentary and MP / coalition in Iraq / Zala Alinvtja, that the Nuri al-Maliki to obtain written assurances from Washington, Iraq to get full sovereignty after the American withdrawal.

The Alinvtja in a statement (the Agency news) on Monday: assumed to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki’s trip to the United States to get some guarantees written Kalatvakiet Aoualemaahdat that Iraq will Flaaly full sovereignty after the American withdrawal.

and explained a member of the Foreign Relations Committee that the safeguards include non-survival of corporate foreign protection in Iraq, and remained so limited in number and well-known place not affect the sovereignty of Iraq, noting that the future relationship between Iraq and America based on respect for the parties and based on respect for the two countries.

For his part, member of the Foreign Relations Committee, the parliamentary deputy / National Alliance / Yassin Majid visit by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his accompanying delegation him to Washington as “historic.”

said Majid, who is accompanying Maliki to visit him in a telephone call (News): during a break in the delegation in London to visit the United States would be historic, because of their impact is great, comes after the American withdrawal from Iraq, as the reality of Iraqi forces now are running the security file, and the U.S. withdrawal almost completely.

The glorious: that the visit will establish a strong relationship and future with the United States, especially that Iraq will enter a new phase in its history next year

http://bit.ly/uUKUVJ

• Upvote 4

We knew Maliki was coming to Dc to talk ch 7 release. This article is another confirmation he is here to leave with a deal "written assurances" for ch 7 release....Go RV !!!

Date: Monday, 12/12/2011 13:18

BAGHDAD (the news) .. Stressed Edolgna Foreign Relations parliamentary and MP / coalition in Iraq / Zala Alinvtja, that the Nuri al-Maliki to obtain written assurances from Washington, Iraq to get full sovereignty after the American withdrawal.

The Alinvtja in a statement (the Agency news) on Monday: assumed to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki’s trip to the United States to get some guarantees written Kalatvakiet Aoualemaahdat that Iraq will Flaaly full sovereignty after the American withdrawal.

and explained a member of the Foreign Relations Committee that the safeguards include non-survival of corporate foreign protection in Iraq, and remained so limited in number and well-known place not affect the sovereignty of Iraq, noting that the future relationship between Iraq and America based on respect for the parties and based on respect for the two countries.

For his part, member of the Foreign Relations Committee, the parliamentary deputy / National Alliance / Yassin Majid visit by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his accompanying delegation him to Washington as “historic.”

said Majid, who is accompanying Maliki to visit him in a telephone call (News): during a break in the delegation in London to visit the United States would be historic, because of their impact is great, comes after the American withdrawal from Iraq, as the reality of Iraqi forces now are running the security file, and the U.S. withdrawal almost completely.

The glorious: that the visit will establish a strong relationship and future with the United States, especially that Iraq will enter a new phase in its history next year

http://bit.ly/uUKUVJ

Thanks for the post. Hope it will happen soon (RV) after they get out of Chapter 7.

Pres Obama and Prime Min Nouri Al-Maliki are about to hold a joint press conf .. on www.whitehouse.gov/live if interested.. suspect is about the Iraq getting released from the sanctions imposed few years back, but may be more than that.. was scheduled for 11:35 so is only 30+ min late so far

"The Alinvtja in a statement (the Agency news) on Monday: assumed to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki’s trip to the United States to get some guarantees written Kalatvakiet Aoualemaahdat that Iraq will Flaaly full sovereignty after the American withdrawal."

"For his part, member of the Foreign Relations Committee, the parliamentary deputy / National Alliance / Yassin Majid visit by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his accompanying delegation him to Washington as “historic.” "

End Quote...

This is my favorite article of the day, well one of them anyway. biggrin.gif

This is an "historic" week and I will not be suprised if Maliki actually does go home with "guarantees written" perhaps they will not announce it, but I have know doubt that chap 7 is being discussed and resolved behind closed doors. I would also speculate that high ranking UN Officials are participating in the meetings as well.

Just imagine Maliki jumping off the plane in Iraq waving a piece of paper! biggrin.gif

I watched that whole press conference. There were many references to Iraqi sovereignty and their ability to buy WMD from the US, ie; jet fighters, naval and ground defenses.

They called it the Strategic Framework Agreement, but didn't really get into any details other than talking about US military personel training them on F16's.

They also talked about Iraq's long term wealth opportunities. Something we all know too much about! laugh.gif

As Adam has said in the past, and I wholeheartedly agree... for Iraq to be able to adequately defend herself, they require WMD, and to get those weapons they will have to be removed from UN Chapter VII sanctions and become a full soverein nation with all the rights and privileges thereof.

Lets hope our ride is soon over. We've never been closer! cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Pres Obama and Prime Min Nouri Al-Maliki are about to hold a joint press conf .. on www.whitehouse.gov/live if interested.. suspect is about the Iraq getting released from the sanctions imposed few years back, but may be more than that.. was scheduled for 11:35 so is only 30+ min late so far

I watched it live on CNN and nothing that i could catch on the dinar anyone else see it and have any input?

• Upvote 1

I watched it live also, and did pick up on two conflicting points. At one point they said how they need help with funds for rebuilding. Then a little later they said how wealthy Iraq is.

I caught that too Oregon... if they are going to be more prosperous than China and India then why are they going to need funds for rebuilding? Maybe they will in the short term? I hope it won't be coming from us, we can't afford it, maybe IMF, huh.