Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Haitham al-Jubouri: There are indications that the Iraqi dinar is confirmed, the dollar during the next two years

suzieQ

December 12th, 2011 07:06 am Haitham al-Jubouri: There are indications that the Iraqi dinar is confirmed, the dollar during the next two years Baghdad – and babysit -

Most likely a member of the Finance Committee and the National Alliance MP Haitham Jubouri price equal to the Iraqi dinar against the dollar over the next two years after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

Jubouri said that “the trend that the Central Bank of Iraq’s retention rate of the dinar against the dollar during the current period, this index indicates that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the dollar” offset any dinar per one dollar.

He pointed to: that this was retained by selling huge amounts of dollars at auction, and inject them into some other Iraqi banks to control the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

http://alrayy.com/37536.htm

• Upvote 2

They say "after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency"

The way they talk is confusing to us, but this is all one project - to increase the value of the dinar.... deleting the zeros is only one part of it.

So it is hard to really tell what they mean as for timing of each part of the project.

IMHO, increasing the value of their dinar is the project. Changing the currency (deleting the zeros) is just a part of the whole project. They have so many

restructuring projects to do and their people have gone through so much, I just don't see them deleting the zeros on themselves. I also don't see the IMF going along with that in this global financial crisis. Their currency is grossly undervalued with the value of their foreign reserves and with their resources.

• Upvote 1

They say "after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency"

I AM AFRAID THAT THEY ARE SAYING EXACTLY WHAT WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR:(

If they delete the zeros first then equal a dollar that means that 1 Million Dinar will equal 1 thousand dollars (less than what we paid for it)

Bummed

DrC

Both Bond Lady, Phoenix and above posted the article, I just took a sentence from it:

December 11, 2011

Deputy in the Finance Committee is expected to equal the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the next biennium

Baghdad (news) was likely a member of the Finance Committee and the representative / National Alliance / Haitham Jubouri Sarraldenaralaraca equal to the U.S. dollar during the next biennium after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

December 11, 2011

Deputy in the Finance Committee is expected to equal the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the next biennium

Baghdad (news) was likely a member of the Finance Committee and the representative / National Alliance / Haitham Jubouri Sarraldenaralaraca equal to the U.S. dollar during the next biennium after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.Jubouri said In a statement to the Agency (news) said on Sunday: that the approach that the Central Bank of Iraq's retention rate Dinaromam dollar during the current period, it Maharidl that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the U.S. dollar "any Dinaraluahd matched by one dollar.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94930-100-to-100/#ixzz1gKcOJ1pV

Just noticed my first post did not paste entire article and link...so sorry...here is full article and link:huh:

Somehow it did not paste all of the article...my apologies and here is the link as well.

December 12th, 2011 07:06 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency) Haitham al-Jubouri: There are indications that the Iraqi dinar is confirmed, the dollar during the next two years Baghdad – and babysit -

Most likely a member of the Finance Committee and the National Alliance MP Haitham Jubouri price equal to the Iraqi dinar against the dollar over the next two years after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

Jubouri said that “the trend that the Central Bank of Iraq’s retention rate of the dinar against the dollar during the current period, this index indicates that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the dollar” offset any dinar per one dollar.

He pointed to: that this was retained by selling huge amounts of dollars at auction, and inject them into some other Iraqi banks to control the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

He Jubouri that the next two years will see a different direction with the central bank to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the dollar by pumping larger quantities of the dollar and sell it at auction project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

He continued, therefore, the citizen and the Iraqi trader does not need to replace his money to Atarand buy a commodity or a car or not, stressing that the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency “based”, and issued its decision, irreversible and started his first steps will be implemented during the next two years from now .

LINK

Edited by suzieQ
  • Upvote 1

I am quite sure there is supposed to be as confusing as possible, they are hardly going to announce outright that they are raising the value in a straightforward way.

But this is becoming very telling if like many of us you have seen so many articles about the zeroes, and the two from yesterday and today are more straightforward than most.

I am hoping for my Birthday, me, me, me :lol: but would be more than happy to see it done quickly in the first quarter of next year. :)

• Upvote 1

Quote;[

after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

IMO, I believe this process as been going on by removing the 000 from circulation in country.

Shabibi said they where ready to start it June 22, 2011

Did he speak out of school?

Did he make a mistake?

Or did the proces start then or before?

IMO. the man doesn't talk out of school or make mistakes, IMO it has been going on.

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

Do you have a link to this article? If not we will need to move this post!

I was placing the link when you already moved it... I was explaining the entire post did not paste, but when I went to submit, you already moved it...

I AM AFRAID THAT THEY ARE SAYING EXACTLY WHAT WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR:(

If they delete the zeros first then equal a dollar that means that 1 Million Dinar will equal 1 thousand dollars (less than what we paid for it)

Bummed

DrC

My take is that they will remove the 3 zeros "after" the 1 to 1 ratio, which means they will raise the value of the dinar again

Edited by suzieQ

I was placing the link when you already moved it... I was explaining the entire post did not paste, but when I went to submit, you already moved it...

My take is that they will remove the 3 zeros "after" the 1 to 1 ratio, which means they will raise the value of the dinar again

my feeling are the same

my feeling are the same

Starting soon, they will remove the three 000's off the streets (as well as from us). This project will take two years. It does not say that our bills will be lopped. In two years, our bills will be worth less. However in these two years, they are valued whatever that rv at.

Listen guys, you can't take everything face value. We know certain words mean other things...don't get pissed off or upset easily. Anyone can twist the words to make it sound good or bad. We don't know....but things can be great for us soon as well as bad.

• Upvote 1

Why in the heck does someone always need to say negative stuff.

Like going to the doctor to treat your cancer and holding out hope, and the nurse every time she sees you in the hallway says you probably won't make it, it looks bad, give up. Their are many variables and nobody knows, but never the less, someone takes the worst of possibilities every time.

Son of a b****!!! I don't need to be pumped up, but I definitely do not need a downer on every posting. I am sorry for venting. Please forgive me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Starting soon, they will remove the three 000's off the streets (as well as from us). This project will take two years. It does not say that our bills will be lopped. In two years, our bills will be worth less. However in these two years, they are valued whatever that rv at.

Listen guys, you can't take everything face value. We know certain words mean other things...don't get pissed off or upset easily. Anyone can twist the words to make it sound good or bad. We don't know....but things can be great for us soon as well as bad.

I understand your words of encouragement and would like to add to them; There is no bad in this investment - it's all good! :D

GH

• Upvote 1