Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Things do not change, just opinions

I am a realist. I want to know the truth, always have. But im afraid I got caught up on the Guru train, until I took a two week vacation in Jamaica. I got back yesterday, and realized that things are exactly the same as when I left. The news is the same the crap is the same. I guess I have managed after clearing my head, to realize that I was being an idiot to even believe any of it. Some will not like, or appreciate what I have to say, but heres my take. After many Gurus have come, been proven wrong and new ones have taken the spot they had, all are full of it! Do you not think that people who are money smart would not know about Dinar? or invest even upon the slightest possiblilty? Do you not think that the greedy big banks would not jump at the chance to skim an abundance of revalued money from an RV? Yet none are invested, and banks are saying they will never participate! I realized that I was stupid to invest with the thought of quick money. Its not going to happen. The money people that I know, which are really only a few, but are very wealthy and have brokers handling their money, have called the brokers they know and have been laughed at. SERIOUSLY! Thats the truth. The state of Iraqs nation at the moment is not prepared for a rich status. There is too much corruption in the GOI. Just go back and read even five six seven years ago and you will find that we are in a severe groundhog day situation. Dinar investors naturally want a quick RV and an instant wealth answer. We have become a microwave society. We want everything now. Dont fall into this trap. I do believe that we are into a good investment in the Dinar. Just not the way we think. Its going to take years for the country to get their affairs in order. Its not going to happen tomorrow, next week, or even next year. Check back with me next year at this time. We will see who the guru is. The guru is actually common sense. I posted last night as well, but something went wrong. maybe my fault, maybe not. We shall see. I posted this to maybe help someone like me who got caught up in the nonsense and looking to snap out of it!

I am a realist. I want to know the truth, always have. But im afraid I got caught up on the Guru train, until I took a two week vacation in Jamaica. I got back yesterday, and realized that things are exactly the same as when I left. The news is the same the crap is the same. I guess I have managed after clearing my head, to realize that I was being an idiot to even believe any of it. Some will not like, or appreciate what I have to say, but heres my take. After many Gurus have come, been proven wrong and new ones have taken the spot they had, all are full of it! Do you not think that people who are money smart would not know about Dinar? or invest even upon the slightest possiblilty? Do you not think that the greedy big banks would not jump at the chance to skim an abundance of revalued money from an RV? Yet none are invested, and banks are saying they will never participate! I realized that I was stupid to invest with the thought of quick money. Its not going to happen. The money people that I know, which are really only a few, but are very wealthy and have brokers handling their money, have called the brokers they know and have been laughed at. SERIOUSLY! Thats the truth. The state of Iraqs nation at the moment is not prepared for a rich status. There is too much corruption in the GOI. Just go back and read even five six seven years ago and you will find that we are in a severe groundhog day situation. Dinar investors naturally want a quick RV and an instant wealth answer. We have become a microwave society. We want everything now. Dont fall into this trap. I do believe that we are into a good investment in the Dinar. Just not the way we think. Its going to take years for the country to get their affairs in order. Its not going to happen tomorrow, next week, or even next year. Check back with me next year at this time. We will see who the guru is. The guru is actually common sense. I posted last night as well, but something went wrong. maybe my fault, maybe not. We shall see. I posted this to maybe help someone like me who got caught up in the nonsense and looking to snap out of it!

Before you start giving me thousands of negs, I found my other post. My fault. Those who are kind thank you, those who are not,get help!

• Upvote 1

"I do believe that we are into a good investment in the Dinar." -(glad you still believe) it will rv...have faith & I think it will be soon so just hold tight.

Many people are holding on by a praying these days. Praying that something will come through before they lose everything. They see this as an answer and don't realise the scope of this RV...it will literally happen over night but which night? You are right it could be a few years but it could be tomorrow.

A word to the wise: Anyone can post anything these days or make a youtube video...everyone is an expert on everything. We're living among many "gurus". You have to have discernment to know what is right for you!

• Upvote 1

I took a two week vacation in Jamaica.

End Quote

How was Jamaica? I'd like to get there one day myself.....What's there besides a lot ( mountains) of ganja , reggae, rhum and dreadlocks?

Just kidding... I was told it 's very beautiful but violent.

Edited by umbertino