Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why are people still selling all their dinar?

johnnyleo

I can wait it out because I got off the guru's roller coaster, and found some sanity at the IQD team. 3 Plus RV right upon us.

Yes im with you there only now with the way they are running things its apparently obvious. Thats why Joey the heart of the team and trur rue left along with Vic. I cant wait till they have there calls up and running. Until then I just do as they do and research the news.

Skybear there really is not an easy answer to the issue of blocking the hype on this forum. Either you censor what you disagree with or you allow a natural shakeout to occur and allow people the privilege of making their own decisions.

By censoring the content you then control it and it is no longer a forum of free and diverse ideas. So it becomes an immense task of monitoring every word 24 hours a day. Then the task of deciding what to allow and what to censore? Who makes the decision and why? Is it correct information possibly or fabricated? Is it reliable or how do you know for sure and confirm the sources?

This would demand tremendous resources and manpower to implement effectively. People would seek information from uncensored sources to get more information since there would be no way to know what was censored out, why it was censored, and whether you agreed with the decision and reason for it.

But I do understand your point and frustration.

I for one would like to have the opportunity myself as to what I decide to place value on and what to disregard.

Most is disregarded...

They are a bunch of psycho circus clowns trying to run the country over there. Who trusts anything they do?

I for one am not so gullible and if this investment starts to turn south then I will re-evaluate my position. I have been in for over 3 years now so time is not my concern. On the other hand the direction the country moves is my concern.

I am hoping the smoke will clear long enough over there for the RV to occur before the country implodes in childish nonsense and civil war.

One of the most common mistakes made by investors of all kinds is the tendency to hold an investment too long because of emotional attachment and greed rather than objective evaluation. One must separate the emotions from this thing to be truly objective.

For now I am still holding.

Keeping it real

GP

Your trusting them with your money :lol::lol::lol:

Why a lot of people still selling all their dinar when the withdrawal of all the remaining US soldier will end in this month?don't they believe in Sonny1's prediction by middle of January 2012 or should I say don't we all believe in Sonny1's prediction?

Well...tonight I read on another "guru site" a prediction pointing to June 2012 (Guru Doc 1-5-12 where he states:"We maintain that getting to resolution of these issues is still several weeks away at the earliest and the probability of the RV occurring "at any second" is low. When asked about a maximum time we believe June would be an appropriate guess since this is the time frame the UN will consider chapter 7 release. However, as always any rate or date timing is a guess."

Do I believe Guru Doc's prediction? Nope. Why? Because these guys are wrong EVERY SINGLE time. However, I find it interesting that at leat one guru is now speculating that the RV will not occur for at least six months. Once one states something like that, the others will follow suit quickly. I believe Doc and his June 2012 speculation about as much as I believe Okie and his "it Rv'd last Thursday" announcements. These guys are just wrong every time. That is why people are getting out. The promise has not been fulfulled like what they have been told countless times by the gurus and those that spread their false hopes of "announcement Monday/Cash in Tuesday."

• Upvote 1

People are realizing the will take an indefinite amount of time to see any return. The gurus have been stating "this week" since 2010.

the gurus have been stating this week since i got on thise ride since 2008. i sold 1/2 mil of mine because i needed some extra cash. to answer the question why are they selling? maybe those who are selling need some extra cash or maybe they are tired of the wait. any how it doesn't matter why they sold if they sold it is really none of our business.

• Upvote 1