Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why are people still selling all their dinar?

johnnyleo

Why a lot of people still selling all their dinar when the withdrawal of all the remaining US soldier will end in this month?don't they believe in Sonny1's prediction by middle of January 2012 or should I say don't we all believe in Sonny1's prediction? I do believe what Sonny1 and Adam say. Does this means that the quickest all the remaining soldier back to the states by this month, the closer we are to the RV. Don't they ( people that are selling their dinar ) want their dinar RV, do they?I am confused why they are still selling when the time get closer.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Why a lot of people still selling all their dinar when the withdrawal of all the remaining US soldier will end in this month?don't they believe in Sonny1's prediction by middle of January 2012 or should I say don't we all believe in Sonny1's prediction? I do believe what Sonny1 and Adam say. Does this means that the quickest all the remaining soldier back to the states by this month, the closer we are to the RV. Don't they ( people that are selling their dinar ) want their dinar RV, do they?I am confused why they are still selling when the time get closer.

They've offered no guarantees and, in fact, Sonny has admitted that he's been wrong many times.

Your note infers that you think this is a 'slam dunk'.

You may want to re-think that and do further research.

TS

Edited by On_Reserve
  • Upvote 5

This has been a bumpy ride for most folks. With talk of an imminent RV every week and delay after delay in the approval of HCL and getting out of Ch.7. All the fighting and lack of progress in their gov't.

Most people won't have the guts long term for such stressful and unpredictable investment.

Virtually every prediction given over the last several years has been wrong.

I been in this thing 3 years and don't get rocked by all the hype and predictions anymore but this ride is getting old even for me. Others have been in this thing even longer than me by several years.

I'm hanging in there for a bit longer to see how things land once the troops are out and Iraq has to stand on her own 2 feet.

IT could either RV or all go up in smoke. It is so volatile in that part of the world anything could happen.

Its like trying to play a serious game with a bunch of psycho circus clowns.

For those who have been in this thing long enough know exactly what I am saying.

I'm holding for another year. Hopefully this thing will pop by then. After a year I will reassess my position.

I am really hoping for an RV early in 2012 after all the troops are out.

After that my money might better be invested in some of the rare opportunities presenting themselves in the current economic environment we now have.

For now I am still in and holding tight!

GP

• Upvote 6

I have been doing this for 7 years at in the last 2 years each week there was suppse to be a RV. Pumpers have posted information each and every week about how close the RV is. The only thing that has happened is the dealers making more money each week. Everytime it gets to be November/December there is always a big push on how close we are and leading people to buy more. Don't buy what you can't afford to throw away and you will be fine. I got rid of a big chunk of mine and made some investements that have made money for me. We heard Thanksgiving, then now when the visit from M he will be bringing the RV with him, and then of course March, 2012 is now on some sites. No one knows except certain government officials if/when this will happen. Read the Iraq news and not the Iraq rumor sections.

I hope everyone that did invest does get the chance to make some moeny because we have all have had to deal with the weekly disappointments of no RV after the weekly pumping. Review all the archives and you will see some excellent articles on why it will happen after x, ,x,x, is complete and you will see that it did not actually happen after the events occured. You will see many articles that " it has to happen in order for x to happen" but nothing really has to happen.

Stay grounded and do your own research. When it RV's it will be on the CBI website and you will know.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I believe some people just plain overinvested on pure hype hoping to make a quick HUGE killing. It's the old "all your eggs in one basket" theory. Even in a speculative investment like this, there are a few ways to play it a little safer, but still speculative because of the region involved.

I imagine some are facing their own immediate financial pressures that require them to liquidate to survive in their circumstances. Some are just not long term investors. Some may be moving money to other "sure thing" investments based on our own country's fiscal condition.

I've seen some bring up names like Soros, Trump and others that are "richer than god" (none are, but that's the saying). These people (1) have the money to play the longest of odds with (2) have far greater inside sources and (3) are so much diversified in other things that they can afford to wait (if indeed they are invested in this play).

My position, for what it's worth, was as I did with gold many years ago. To buy enough that if it worked out I would make a nice profit (and hopefully help family), but never had any intention to be buying islands to retire on or over the top fancy cars and houses. The gold thing was a long investment and I had enough to help get past some financial hurdles in our current economic environment. Hopefully this thing will pan out at least that well and very soon.

I too am getting a little weary of watching it and have tried to back off the boards and let things work themselves out. :twocents:

Edited by GODyesRVmaybe
  • Upvote 4

I have been doing this for 7 years at in the last 2 years each week there was suppse to be a RV. Pumpers have posted information each and every week about how close the RV is. The only thing that has happened is the dealers making more money each week. Everytime it gets to be November/December there is always a big push on how close we are and leading people to buy more. Don't buy what you can't afford to throw away and you will be fine. I got rid of a big chunk of mine and made some investements that have made money for me. We heard Thanksgiving, then now when the visit from M he will be bringing the RV with him, and then of course March, 2012 is now on some sites. No one knows except certain government officials if/when this will happen. Read the Iraq news and not the Iraq rumor sections.

I hope everyone that did invest does get the chance to make some moeny because we have all have had to deal with the weekly disappointments of no RV after the weekly pumping. Review all the archives and you will see some excellent articles on why it will happen after x, ,x,x, is complete and you will see that it did not actually happen after the events occured. You will see many articles that " it has to happen in order for x to happen" but nothing really has to happen.

Stay grounded and do your own research. When it RV's it will be on the CBI website and you will know.

this is good, a lot of truth and common sense.

I believe some people just plain overinvested on pure hype hoping to make a quick HUGE killing. It's the old "all your eggs in one basket" theory. Even in a speculative investment like this, there are a few ways to play it a little safer, but still speculative because of the region involved.

I imagine some are facing their own immediate financial pressures that require them to liquidate to survive in their circumstances. Some are just not long term investors. Some may be moving money to other "sure thing" investments based on our own country's fiscal condition.

I've seen some bring up names like Soros, Trump and others that are "richer than god" (none are, but that's the saying). These people (1) have the money to play the longest of odds with (2) have far greater inside sources and (3) are so much diversified in other things that they can afford to wait (if indeed they are invested in this play).

My position, for what it's worth, was as I did with gold many years ago. To buy enough that if it worked out I would make a nice profit (and hopefully help family), but never had any intention to be buying islands to retire on or over the top fancy cars and houses. The gold thing was a long investment and I had enough to help get past some financial hurdles in our current economic environment. Hopefully this thing will pan out at least that well and very soon.

I too am getting a little weary of watching it and have tried to back off the boards and let things work themselves out. :twocents:

I like what you had to say here. It's very true, some people invested with the hope of a big windfall, and others (the rich fat cats) could be holding some dinar as 'just one more avenue' of income if it pans out. Looks like you've had a level headed approach with it all and investments in general. Whatever the case, hopefully the dinar comes to a conclusion some time in the near future. ;)

• Upvote 1

For what it's worth I had a psychic reading & the woman who didn't know about the dinar said - there's a lot of people involved, I did a lot of research, it's a good investment , it will happen between May & Sept 2012, rate ( I told her .10-$8) She said in the middle- $3+

Another friend had a reading with a Canadian psychic in Montreal & I think he told her May 22.

I have felt for several months now it has a bit more to go, so Iv'e set it aside for the time being & just let it happen in it's own time. There's still more before they're ready

no matter what we think! Imho

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

For what it's worth I had a psychic reading & the woman who didn't know about the dinar said - there's a lot of people involved, I did a lot of research, it's a good investment , it will happen between May & Sept 2012, rate ( I told her .10-$8) She said in the middle- $3+

Another friend had a reading with a Canadian psychic in Montreal & I think he told her May 22.

I have felt for several months now it has a bit more to go, so Iv'e set it aside for the time being & just let it happen in it's own time. There's still more before they're ready

Sounds more informative and at least you give your source. HA HA, I'm with you.

• Upvote 2

THERE WAS A GAL IN ANOTHER INVESTMENT THAT USED TO SEE A PSYCHIC BACK IN 2006 SHE PREDICTED 2009.....WERE STILL WAITING LMAO

PSYCHIC AS BAD AS OAKIE

People are realizing the will take an indefinite amount of time to see any return. The gurus have been stating "this week" since 2010. Two years of being pumped is all some can take. This is still 2 years from fully achieving the currency value we all expect.

Turn off your hourly checking of the sight enjoy the holidays and pick this back up at the end of jan 2012.

HECK, OAKIE BEEN PUMPIN AS FAR BACK AS 2008 IN NENOS ROOM, UNTIL NENO THREW HIM OUT ON HIS EAR

Edited by storm1
  • Upvote 1

Personally, I've got 20 million and would like to sale 10 million for a $1000. Per million & re-invest in a warka account; just to be safe on my investment , without investing more out of pocket.. Need some help from fellow DV members, please..

Sbuck614@gmail.com.. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sometimes people over extend themselves or over did it according to their financial situation. I bought over 10 million and only kept 12 million for myself. The rest I gave to family or sold to friends. Perhaps some have purchased their dinar at a lower rate and resell at a profilt. There are many reason for selling. For me I am done selling or buying. I have what i can reasonably afford and thats it. If I could affford more I would buy more. I believe this will hapen. Its not IF its WHEN. Good luck and GO RV.

Made a few typos in my last post and i am having trouble Editing. I have 2 million left not 12 million.

People are realizing the will take an indefinite amount of time to see any return. The gurus have been stating "this week" since 2010. Two years of being pumped is all some can take. This is still 2 years from fully achieving the currency value we all expect.

Turn off your hourly checking of the sight enjoy the holidays and pick this back up at the end of jan 2012.

Hate to tell u but this has been going on for more than 2 years... Don't know if that's when you've got involved but any old time investors can tell you. I remember there was only 1 dinar board IIF. There were pumpers there 2 clay77 & shotgunsussie ring a bell as these were the original dinar pumpers from 8 years ago wooooot! Oakie oil man has been pumping for at least 3-4 years! So anyone that's new or been at this now only for a few years. That's nothing! I've heard it all and every single BS excuse imaginable!

Because we've heard this kind of thing many many times before. And no I do not believe Sonny1's prediction.

• Upvote 3

Its simple people believed in the Guru's, they went out and mortgage their homes, cars thinking that they were going to get rich overnight and it didn't happen so now they are trying to save their homes. So that is the answer to your question..

• Upvote 2

Try looking your ten year old son in the eye and telling him there won't be a Christmas this year because we need to keep the electricity on.

But you have internet. Yes. Cut that. Buy Him a De La Rue. We will be here when you get back. Merry Christmas. All the Power to you Brothers and Sisters.

• Upvote 1

Some in hard times and the others just don't have conviction for their investment. No stomach for risky investments. As Denzel quoted in American Gangters - "You are what you are in this world. That's either one or two things, You're either Somebody, or you ain't Nobody". So Says..................DayTrader

• Upvote 2

Day Trader I tend to agree with you. However Dinars are not the only investment opportunity right now. The rare state and direction our economy and the world economy is going, signal some rare buying opportunities also that could yield some very good results.

More millionaires were made in the great depression than anytime before. It is about seizing opportunities at the right time.

Of course as with any investment there are no guarantees but the volatility of the middle east right now makes the Long Term Iraqi Stability a very big risk. There is chaos going on in the middle East right now and I don't see it getting better.

Even if the fundamentals are there in Iraq, the stability of the country/Gov't plays even a bigger role than what most people care to look at.

Nigeria is rich in oil and natural resources but due to the political instability and corruption their financial condition has never really improved or much translated down to the average guy. It is an extremely poor place. The poverty and squalor are beyond a Westerner's imagination. (I know first hand)

So the real issue is a gamble of where to hold your money right now for large payoffs in the future.

Personally I think that this thing could possibly continue to delay even more while Iraq has to prove to the international community that they can maintain stability on their own without big brother USA there to keep them on track and protect their interests.

All is a guess right now what will happen. As said previously I am holding tight for the moment and have faith in this thing but I am not a blind believer either and don't want to hold too long if the ship looks like it isn't going to float on its own. As said before I believe the financial climate is posing other rare buying opportunities as well.

We are in this because we believed the risk didn't outweigh the return potential. That could change. I am simply not willing to hold another 3-4 years waiting for this thing so we are watching the indicators closely to see what direction this thing is going to take next.

GP

• Upvote 2

Its simple people believed in the Guru's, they went out and mortgage their homes, cars thinking that they were going to get rich overnight and it didn't happen so now they are trying to save their homes. So that is the answer to your question..

People actually mortgaged their homes to buy Dinar? Give me a break or do you mean they bought homes and cars on the strength of what they heard about the rise of the dinar? Either way I am going to guess that the people who did that are small in numbers not withstanding the fact that perhaps many have bought over their heads. This is a gamble...a risk. Thats it. Thats like going to Vegas, buying a home beforehand on the strength that you might win big.