Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Things are clearer than ever

Why at a discounted rate if you are so sure of the outcome? :lol:

LOL heres your first clue! If you were soooo sure of your investment, you would offer twice what you paid!

You joined DV August 15, 2011 & made it 4 whole months before becoming the savior of the "uninformed". Lots of us get down from time to time, myself included & I have respect for the "down" folks who choose not to bring others down with them. Good luck Mr. Perserverance...

Just because I joined DV in August doesnt mean I am new to the investment. Even if i were you v=can do a tremendous amount of backtracking and research to see what I have said is true. I do believe it will revalue, just a little at a time, and not the way we want it to.

Hahaha URUG Love it. You are precious, thanks for the kind words. Bless you my sweet friend.

Thank you for being kind. You are one of few here. It does say opinions and perspectives on the heading doesnt it? Just my opinion, I am not trying to take anyone elses away from them. No im not selling my Dinar, Im just not going to follow it like I had been for sure. It was a waste of valuable time!

Blessings to you and Merry CHRISTmas!

• Upvote 1

May you be blessed in all your decisions and have a happy & memorable Christmas with your family this year. Thanks for you heartfelt post. Good luck smile.gif

You rock!

I'm the dumb hick around here. But it seems only logical that if Iraq wants to rebuild it's economy it would have a more reasonable currency.

Not dumb at all. In fact, you sound highly intelligent to me...

I don't have any intel or inside information. Just a gut feeling this will be highly profitable. And I follow the news. I like what I am seeing. To the original poster, who can argue with your gut? If it's telling you to get out, we can't argue with what your gut, or a higher authority is telling you. I hope you decide to hold on. The first step is curbing disappointment is tuning out those gurus. If you decide to stay, follow the news coming out if Iraq (meaning what they do, not what they say), and tune in to Adam's chats. He's pretty straight up. Good luck to you. I hope you hang in there with us. Waiting sucks but I've met some pretty cool people while I wait, learned a ton, and had some laughs.

Well, the chosenone changes his tune! First he said the RV was a bunch of crap and then he says it will RV but it will take time. So what is it?? RV or no RV? Could it be that that the good jamaican sun scrambled (or cooked) his brain?I, for one will wait patiently for the RV. Of course, I do agree with him that the so called guru's post a lot of crap (BS) regarding the rate and date, but it makes good for entertainment, that is if you don't believe it.