Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Things are clearer than ever

I just returned from two weeks vacation in the Jamaica. Spent some time clearing my head from work, news, and worries of the world. I realized something, Things on the dinar after two weeks of being away, have not changed a bit. In fact, I realized that I had been conditioned to believe the crap these Gurus have been spreading. I know now that this whole revaluaton of the dinar thing is a boatload of CRAP. If anyone was thinking otherwise, just go back three months and see how many have told you the same thing week after week after week. Throw them out one by one, after two or hell lets say three unfruitful declarations of intel saying tomorrow tomorrow, and you will find there arent any left to say anything. After three or four have disappeared, and new ones have taken their place. Just a groundhog day effect, over and over again.Now Im not saying that it wont increase in value. What I am saying, it WONT BE TOMORROW! It wont be nextr week! It wont be this year! It may take many many years for this to become a paying investment. If it were even a remote possibility, The people who are in the know, would bve all over it! People who are real money people and into investments would be investing. They are not! They will laugh in your face when confronted about dinar. The Gurus have the audacity to call these people ignorant. They will say, they just dont know what I know. Right..... just keep believing that. You will find yourself in the same boat five years from now.THere would be more in the financial news, more investment groups talking about it, and most definately, the same greedy banks that want to charge you to use your debit card would be chomping at the bit to take your dinar at a lesser exchange rate. Lets get real! I will be removing myself fro m the dinar world from this day forward. Now you ask, then why take the time or trouble to write this all down? One reason, maybe this note will cause some others to realize the error in all of this and cause them to decide to examine the evidence the same way i have. You will realize im right. Any you can get on with life, without thinkingabout when this will " COME THROUGH"

God bless!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 10

I just returned from two weeks vacation in the Jamaica. Spent some time clearing my head from work, news, and worries of the world. I realized something, Things on the dinar after two weeks of being away, have not changed a bit. In fact, I realized that I had been conditioned to believe the crap these Gurus have been spreading. I know now that this whole revaluaton of the dinar thing is a boatload of CRAP. If anyone was thinking otherwise, just go back three months and see how many have told you the same thing week after week after week. Throw them out one by one, after two or hell lets say three unfruitful declarations of intel saying tomorrow tomorrow, and you will find there arent any left to say anything. After three or four have disappeared, and new ones have taken their place. Just a groundhog day effect, over and over again.Now Im not saying that it wont increase in value. What I am saying, it WONT BE TOMORROW! It wont be nextr week! It wont be this year! It may take many many years for this to become a paying investment. If it were even a remote possibility, The people who are in the know, would bve all over it! People who are real money people and into investments would be investing. They are not! They will laugh in your face when confronted about dinar. The Gurus have the audacity to call these people ignorant. They will say, they just dont know what I know. Right..... just keep believing that. You will find yourself in the same boat five years from now.THere would be more in the financial news, more investment groups talking about it, and most definately, the same greedy banks that want to charge you to use your debit card would be chomping at the bit to take your dinar at a lesser exchange rate. Lets get real! I will be removing myself fro m the dinar world from this day forward. Now you ask, then why take the time or trouble to write this all down? One reason, maybe this note will cause some others to realize the error in all of this and cause them to decide to examine the evidence the same way i have. You will realize im right. Any you can get on with life, without thinkingabout when this will " COME THROUGH"

God bless!

Well, your first problem is that you listen to the "gurus"...that's for entertainment purposes only. Anyone who has been around any length of time should know that.

• Upvote 4

The only problem with your logic is that the vast majority of poeple have no idea how currencies even work. Most people think the federal reserve is part of the government. So therefore it is possible, even commonplace, to keep the vast majority of the population in the dark regarding the fiat currency control system. It is because of this that I think there is a legitimate likelyhood that they will revalue the dinar for a much higher rate than it is now. Having said that, it does take a tremendous amount of self control to not be glued to computer when various "gurus" keep saying it will hit each day. They all need to just shut the **** up live there lives. If it happens, it happens and knowing about it the day before is not going to make a bit of difference.

• Upvote 2

Maybe it is time for you to take a step back and quit worrying about it. I do feel it is a good investment, and hope it happens soon, however if it doesn't that is ok too. I haven't invested so much that I am now worrying about what I spent. If you think it is time to move on, I and many others wish you well and hope life improves for you mentally with the choices you make. Take care and have a Merry Christmas.

• Upvote 4

May you be blessed in all your decisions and have a happy & memorable Christmas with your family this year. Thanks for you heartfelt post. Good luck smile.gif

Moviemaker...you are truly a Sweetheart...thank you for showing kindness and empathy when posts are not what we like to hear...no wonder you have a passion to help children...its in your nature.... :)

As far as the original post...anybody that says it won't happen is no more knowledgeable than a guru that predicts last week, today or next week....that just gives them the title of >>>>>>> urug...a guru in reverse... :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You joined DV August 15, 2011 & made it 4 whole months before becoming the savior of the "uninformed". Lots of us get down from time to time, myself included & I have respect for the "down" folks who choose not to bring others down with them. Good luck Mr. Perserverance...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You joined DV August 15, 2011 & made it 4 whole months before becoming the savior of the "uninformed". Lots of us get down from time to time, myself included & I have respect for the "down" folks who choose not to bring others down with them. Good luck Mr. Perserverance...

LOL i know right but he will come back and say ive owned dinar for 8 years haha its so predictable yet very annoying at the same time like i have said many times before if you cant stand the heat get the heck out of the kitchen. Good bye you ARE the weakest link lol

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Moviemaker...you are truly a Sweetheart...thank you for showing kindness and empathy when posts are not what we like to hear...no wonder you have a passion to help children...its in your nature.... :)

As far as the original post...anybody that says it won't happen is no more knowledgeable than a guru that predicts last week, today or next week....that just gives them the title of >>>>>>> urug...a guru in reverse... :lol:

Hahaha URUG Love it. You are precious, thanks for the kind words. Bless you my sweet friend.

• Upvote 1

Hey thechosenone, do what you believe is right in your heart, you'll sleep better at night. Let go of the disappointment about the dinar going nowhere.These gurus are pretty much fools anyway. Stay grounded. It's just an investment in a country's currency with no guarantees. We all have hope something good will come out of this, I feel something good has already. I've made a lot of new friendships here and learned how money isn't everything in life.

See things on the bright side. You'll be ahead every time.

• Upvote 1

God bless!

Just got back from Jamaica myself... but I did not spend two weeks there. Gud times are callen for yu Mon!

In five years, maybe I will be in the same boat, maybe I will have turned a profit by then, maybe I will be out of it by then. It is tough to say, I'm not sure at this point what my plans are with this investment.

Glad to hear you returned from the Caribbean refreshed and clear headed!

See you dare next year mon!

• Upvote 1

At least you realized that the gurus are worthless turds. I said it before and I'll say it again.. we are playing with the big boys here. The only way we loose is if they loose. It is quite possible that we've been duped by the elite so they could suck us even more dry before the whole fiat system collapses. However that is not how I've read or see it going down. A one world currency is the goal of the NWO and that is how we will benefit imo. Be patient.. don't sell.. if you do, trade it for Silver or Gold. I never like holding onto paper, but I like holding onto dreams. I really feel for the new folks who get caught up in the up and down of the guru garbage. I guarantee they will get everyone hyped up before Xmas and put some new drop dead date around that time to get people to talk about at their Christmas gatherings. If you are new and reading this, please do not believe a word of any rumor. The emotional roller coaster is really rough on the soul and most here have been broken down to the level I am at now. You've invested in the big boys "destroy and rebuild" sad to say but, It is still an excellent investment opportunity so chin up! Don't forget that the folks invested 7-8 years ago have doubled their money. That is a fantastic return!

Edited by djhemp
  • Upvote 1

God bless!

I SO UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION AND IRRITATION MY FELLOW DINAR INVESTOR. YES THINGS WITH CERTAIN GURUS HAVEN'T CHANGED ONE BIT BUT, SEVERAL CHANGES ACTUALLY HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN REGARDS TO IRAQ AND IQD. THAT'S TOO BAD YOU'VE DECIDED THIS INVESTMENT IS NO LONGER FOR YOU. I'M THANKFUL FOR YOUR POST AS I WILL USE IT AS A POSITIVE. (A REMINDER OF HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO REMAIN GROUNDED, BE PATIENT, AND BELIEVE) THANKS AGAIN & GOD BLESS YOU TOO! cool.gif

• Upvote 2

I'm the dumb hick around here. But it seems only logical that if Iraq wants to rebuild it's economy it would have a more reasonable currency.

Hey, I'm dumber than dirt but here I am, not unhappy at all. Shoot, I probably just don't know enough to be investing in another country's money. I look at it simply that if they have all that oil and gas they're bound to be rich one day. So don't fret, in my opinion you and me are on the right track!! Just hang tight.

Cosmo

God bless!

Calm down Slick. We have all been told that there are many pieces of the puzzle that have to come together. It is not going to happen on our timeline. Take a deep breath and try to forget about it for a while. Just think how pissed your gonna be if it dose happen. Even if it takes 5 more years it will be worth it. It will happen one day. ;)