Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EXCHANGING OLD DINAR FOR NEW

Sorry if this has been asked. If they call in old notes before new notes are released. what is everyone going to do? how are they going to turn there dinars back in? if they wait and change the value 1 to 1 with the new notes after all old is in. even if they coexist, but not raise the value until all old notes are in and destroyed. what will everyone do just keep theres as collectable items? thanks for any input

If they RD and make new notes available and they do not RV. 25000.00 note now would mean 25000.00 worth of new notes. They are only printing they say in the billions of dinars the new notes so then the trillions have got to change to billions. That means your 25000.00 note has to drastically change worth. As in maybe 25.00 which is where the lopping theory comes from. SO now you have 25000.00 dinar worth 25.00 dinar in the form of 25000.00 dinar. And you have an indefinite amount of time to exchange it. Now the dinar RVs. It RVs at 3.00 to the USD you have now got 75.00 dollars worth of dinar. The problem is if they did this it would go against the investor protection put in force by coalition provision 39? . But that provision was ruled away by the new investor provision which actually gives no protection at all. So if section 7 is dropped pre RV Iraq has a free hand to do what they want about the dinar they sold to people who had hopes in a return. They cannot give you new dinar equal to the amount you have in old dinar and reduce it to billions of dollars by doing so without this or some similar scenario taking place IMOHO. If they RV now at any plus rate being .10 or 1-1 they save face internationally and at the same time lend credence to Iraq being a place investors may want to associate with in the future. That is why many believe they will RV before they RD or simultaneously. I only hope that whatever is keeping this from happening would just go away as I am sick of the drama. Now the other story I am hearing which is new and may be substantiated or not is that only 200,000.00 worth of dinar is going to be recoognized per individual and that banks are being advised of how to treat belligerant people who want to sell millions. I have heard this but am wondering if it is true. I hope somebody can put more light on this. That part is pure rumor at this point. I feel like if it is true it is &^%$#@#&$%%^(*^ any language. Hope my take helps you out and does not confuse.