Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Budget released before parliament endorsement

newinpbg

Economics

Budget released before parliament endorsement

Thursday, February 25, 2010 11:48 GMT

Iraq Ministry of Finance said today that it launched the federal budget for 2010 with a ratio of 10% before being endorsed in the parliament. Meanwhile, a member of the board in Baghdad Investment Committee said that the investment budget of Iraq for this year is late. Iraq Minister of Finance Baker Jaber Al Zubaidi uttered that the Ministry of Finance issued recommendations since January to release Iraq federal budget. However, this is the first time in Iraq the ministry calls to release the budget even before the same is endorsed by the Iraqi parliament. The minister added that a ratio of 20% of the investment budget for Iraqi provinces and the Iraqi Ministries was released.

إقرأ هذا المقال باللغة بالعربية

I played scrabble with all these words and found out this: "beware, the world will end before the IQD RV. Sell all of your IQD so this person posting this BS will make money and can laugh at you". lol. I am just passing on what I discovered. Please don't bash me..lmao