Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Questions for Adam's Chat- 12/14/2011

cgbrown

For example:

Question: Are we there yet???

Answer: of course not, or we wouldn't be having this chat we would all be at the bank cashing in.

ADAM, Why all the swivet about a "lop", anyway? Why would we care? BEFORE any RV, would it not still take the same number of rectangular pieces of paper to

buy a 1976 Toyoto...they would just be printed with a 25 instead of a 25000. What am I missing?....thx, chess

• Upvote 1

Adam, first thanks for all you do. I kinda ask this question before but just wanted to see if you still felt the same way about it. If it would RV at say .10 and they introduce new denominations around the same time, what are the chances they two currencies would be at two different rates? Like a 25,000 note worth $2500 after RV, would the new lower notes carry the same value of .10 per dinar untill they RV the low notes when all the large denominations are done for? Thanks.

What do you make of the articles in the last week or so regarding the "new" 50 note? how would that effect the current note and what's your take on the articles reading that the new 50 note would equal a 50,000 notes' value? (A lot of controversy on this interpretation and it referring to a LOP). Thanks....

Adam, I've been thinking that the RV really needs to happen before the US Troops totally pull out for security reasons, Do you thnk HLC or Ebril will get done before the US troops leave?

Thanks, and Merry Christamas to you and your Family!

Adam........part one - what is holding up the UN from completely releasing Iraq from chapter 7 and how much longer before they get released......in your humble opinion?

part two - will the Packers go undefeated through the season and win the superbowl....you don't have to be humble here? ;)

• Upvote 1

One question Adam, and no disrespect so do not take this the wrong way. Are your ideas on the RV or HCL or ch. 7 being very close your thoughts or do you have real intel? The only reason I ask, is I remember big news to come back in September and here we are in December and nothing. I just wanted to know if you get legit intel or are guessing? Thank you for your help in all of this though.

Adam what is your take on articles saying they are going to discuss making changes to dinar in January? As you know, when they say discuss in January it may mean in the next 6 months? Also, what is your take on the IMF article talking about discussing dinar?

One more Question, what is your take on the HCL law being discussed next week? Does this mean they will make their first vote next week or just discuss one of three draft laws? Thank you Adam for all your help.

Hey Adam. I just post the article from the IMF ( sorry if already posted and too long ) and I am very confused and have questions to ask you , what does it mean by " A STRONG DINAR " from this articles Adam?As we all know now that US$ 1= IQD 1170, is it called a Strong Dinar Adam?Does " Strong Dinar " mean that it will happen in a short or a long period of time from this articles Adam? Please, give me the answer to my question Adam. Thank you very much and I am very appreciated if you can answer my question Adam..

Statement by IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde on Iraq

Press Release No. 11/465

December 13, 2011

Ms. Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), issued the following statement after a meeting with H.E. Nouri Al-Maliki, Prime Minister of Iraq in Washington today:

“It was a pleasure to meet Prime Minister Al-Maliki today. Over the past several years, Iraq and the International Monetary Fund have engaged in a very successful partnership, anchored by successive IMF-supported economic programs. This partnership has facilitated substantial debt relief and helped achieve macroeconomic stability, including a strong dinar, low inflation, and a resumption of economic growth, in a very challenging political and security environment.

“Prudent fiscal policies are essential to maintaining macroeconomic stability and fostering inclusive growth. In this context, I am very encouraged by the government’s new budget proposal for 2012 that was recently submitted to the Iraqi Council of Representatives. The proposal aims to restrain the growth of current spending, thus freeing up resources for infrastructure investment and social support, while limiting the size of the budget deficit. The proposed budget would allow the current Stand-By Arrangement (SBA) to continue to provide a safety net to the budget in case oil revenues were to fall sharply.

“Promoting policies that lead to more inclusive growth is central to our engagement with Iraq. We are working closely with the Iraqi government to rebuild its essential economic institutions to help improve economic management and public service delivery. The current SBA offers a framework for Iraq’s structural reform agenda, by promoting better public financial management, including the management of Iraq’s hydrocarbon resources, and developing a financial sector that can support private sector activity and job creation. We look forward to further progress in these areas.

“We remain committed to helping Iraq in its efforts to foster sustained and inclusive economic growth, generate viable employment opportunities, and improve living standards for all Iraqis. An IMF staff mission is scheduled to meet the authorities in January to discuss progress under the program and next steps. ” The link http://www.imf.org/e...011/pr11465.htm

Hey Mr. Adam. I post the articles from the IMF ( sorry if already posted and too long ). When I read this articles, I am confused and have a question to ask you about " A Strong Dinar". What does it mean by " A Strong Dinar"? As we all know that now US$ 1= IQD 1170, is it called a Strong Dinar ?Has " A strong Dinar " already happened right now or will it be in the future ?Please, answer my question Mr. Adam. Thank you very much and I am very appreciated if you don't mind answering my question Mr. Adam.

Press Release No. 11/465

December 13, 2011

Ms. Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), issued the following statement after a meeting with H.E. Nouri Al-Maliki, Prime Minister of Iraq in Washington today:

“It was a pleasure to meet Prime Minister Al-Maliki today. Over the past several years, Iraq and the International Monetary Fund have engaged in a very successful partnership, anchored by successive IMF-supported economic programs. This partnership has facilitated substantial debt relief and helped achieve macroeconomic stability, including a strong dinar, low inflation, and a resumption of economic growth, in a very challenging political and security environment.

“Prudent fiscal policies are essential to maintaining macroeconomic stability and fostering inclusive growth. In this context, I am very encouraged by the government’s new budget proposal for 2012 that was recently submitted to the Iraqi Council of Representatives. The proposal aims to restrain the growth of current spending, thus freeing up resources for infrastructure investment and social support, while limiting the size of the budget deficit. The proposed budget would allow the current Stand-By Arrangement (SBA) to continue to provide a safety net to the budget in case oil revenues were to fall sharply.

“Promoting policies that lead to more inclusive growth is central to our engagement with Iraq. We are working closely with the Iraqi government to rebuild its essential economic institutions to help improve economic management and public service delivery. The current SBA offers a framework for Iraq’s structural reform agenda, by promoting better public financial management, including the management of Iraq’s hydrocarbon resources, and developing a financial sector that can support private sector activity and job creation. We look forward to further progress in these areas.

“We remain committed to helping Iraq in its efforts to foster sustained and inclusive economic growth, generate viable employment opportunities, and improve living standards for all Iraqis. An IMF staff mission is scheduled to meet the authorities in January to discuss progress under the program and next steps. ” The link http://www.imf.org/e...011/pr11465.htm

Hey Mr. Adam. I post the articles from the IMF ( sorry if already posted and too long ). When I read this articles, I am confused and have a question to ask you about " A Strong Dinar". What does it mean by " A Strong Dinar"? As we all know that now US$ 1= IQD 1170, is it called a Strong Dinar ?Has " A strong Dinar " already happened right now or will it be in the future ?Please, answer my question Mr. Adam. Thank you very much and I am very appreciated if you don't mind answering my question Mr. Adam.

Press Release No. 11/465

December 13, 2011

Press Release No. 11/465

December 13, 2011

hey Adam, do you ever get tired of answering some of the same questions over and over again? I realize we gain a lot of newbies each week, but with just a little amount of research of prior posts, the answers to many of these questions can be found somewhere on our site. Thanks for your hard work and realistic approach to this roller coaster ride.