Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Questions for Adam's Chat- 12/14/2011

cgbrown

good mornin' Adam. Today,12/12 I think all of us waited anxiously for the big "O" and M to maybe announce the release of chapter 7..Of course, he did not.

He did use he word "SOVEREIGN" numerous times..How can a country be sovereign and still be under chapter 7 and still have sanction over their heads? Do you feel maybe they are out of these issues and O just didn't spit it out? Or would the UN have to make this announcement?

• Upvote 5

Adam- What part, if any, do you see the Monterrey Consensus on Financing having on the IQD? Link: http://www.ipu.org/s...8/monterrey.pdf

Thanks! Oh yeah... how bout them Packers?

wink.gif

Hehe.. Someone has a serious side... I fixed the -negs with my +'s. :twothumbs:

-

Markinsa... As a Mod do they give you a boatload of +'s, or are you rationed? laugh.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

ADAM...thanks for all the effort and information...I'm sure it's a STRETCH...September/October, we were 'as close as we'll ever get'...according to 'those who know or were supposed to know' and when you look at it, it really seems that way. Lately, we really don't see a lot of 'rate and date' anymore but a lot of extraneous 'stuff' about the region but nothing specific to the RV...all this ancilliary crap. In your opinion, REALLY, where are we in this investment...this month, this year, next year...and we will not hold it against you. At least, this would be an informed opinion. THANKS AGAIN!!

• Upvote 2

Hey Adam.....Trooper posted an articile today (12/12) regarding one pissed off Iraqi ....it caught the attention of many here....would it be possible to send the author an invite to Dinar Vets & perhaps provide a VIP membership as well :) .....I'm sure there are many here that would love to pick his or her brain :D

• Upvote 2

Adam if the RV does come in low i.e. $.10 and the lower bills come out around the same time, is there anything that would stop any of us from just cashing in our 25k notes for the smaller notes and waiting for a higher rate?

BTW I would love to see my Niners and your Packers in an NFC Championship...any thoughts?

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam, when you were writing your thesis on the proposed rate, did you calculate in the Fractional Banking system and the way value is determined from a transaction and how that affects the rate?

Many thanks for ALL you do:)

All of the "gurus" say that Iraq has to RV BEFORE being fully released from Chptr 7.

Why do they say this and do you see any validity to this?

If it doesnt happen by the first part of Jan, do you think that maybe we are all misguided in thinking this should happen "any time" now? Or is that still a realistic view?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE!! :)

• Upvote 1