Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Easy, buddy, I mean this in the kindest way. You speak of the translations being difficult to decipher, try being on the receiving end of one of your posts! That's a feat in itself. Again, I'm not knocking you, but could you throw in a comma here and there? Please? Chao.

UPDATE.....

My apologies, I had barely gotten to your 2nd post when I posted. I see your last post reading like a book, and that made me feel, well, small.

Edited by thatoneguy
  • Upvote 1

Ah if I'm not mistaken thats what they want, for all to cash in so they can get the old bills or should i say the big bills out of circulation, if you hold them past what ever window of time they put on the RV then you can wall paper you den with them. They will be worthless, but pretty i must say. :rolleyes:

Gov Shabibi DID say there would be a 2 yr turn in period , simply because the Large bills were in differnt countries, and a shorter time frame would not work for all. so me -I'll cash in some at first and then more as needed or as value increases. a big THANK YOU to all for posting some real usefull info.

Rick

Easy - I am liking your take on this. Your explanation made perfectly good sense. The translations from Delta were also very helpful. Great post too!!! I follow Phoenix on and off and like his views. He has actually been dead on quite often. I sure hope he is right and it happens soon. The suspense is killing me and my husband is going to divorce me over this website. (Just kidding - he is only a little aggravated! LOL) Anyway, time to pay off bills, give to the church, help some people out and head to Vegas!!!! I think everyone deserves a vacation after experiencing this ride.

nice.

Look first at where the article is coming from, it’s coming from the Iraq government and not the CBI. This is a good thing, because the CBI has been waiting for the government to approve a lifting of the 3 zero’s program for quite some time now!

Another relevant part: “irreversible and started his first steps will be implemented during the next two years from now”

Here, we have them stating “during the next two years”, and in another part “from now”, in my opinion they RV now at 1to1, which is during the two years and take the rest of the two years to get the larger notes out of the market place. After that and when the CBI feels comfortable we should see a complete RI. This in my opinion is what Shabibi has been telling us all the time and now we have the GOI telling us the same thing.

Ok, here is another relevant part: “irreversible and started his first steps”; what are the first steps from the 1170 rate? In my opinion “first steps” mean that the CBI must RV at 1to1 in order to get the process started, otherwise Iraq will stay right where they are, because most will hang on and others will liquidate Iraq, knowing they are going to RV in two years and that makes no sense at all. The “First steps”, means, “from now”, to RV now and get on with the rest of the raising the 3 zero’s program. Remember you must look at the whole picture and not just one narrow minded article.

Ok, here is another relevant part: “that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the U.S. dollar “any Dinar matched by one dollar . . .”

This makes it sound like they have done it by using “Iraqi dinar is equal to the U.S. dollar”, the word “is” is the clarifier, so we should see this soon if the news article is correct.

the word IS.....didn't Bill Clinton need clarifacation on that 2 letter word also???

• Upvote 1

i ALSO FOUND THIS ARTICLE i ALREADY CREATED A POST FOR...sO??...woooohooooo

December 12th, 2011 07:06 am Haitham al-Jubouri: There are indications that the Iraqi dinar is confirmed, the dollar during the next two years Baghdad – and babysit -

Most likely a member of the Finance Committee and the National Alliance MP Haitham Jubouri price equal to the Iraqi dinar against the dollar over the next two years after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

Jubouri said that “the trend that the Central Bank of Iraq’s retention rate of the dinar against the dollar during the current period, this index indicates that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the dollar” offset any dinar per one dollar.

He pointed to: that this was retained by selling huge amounts of dollars at auction, and inject them into some other Iraqi banks to control the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

The fact they issue statements saying 1 to 1, should confirm to everyone its not a straight rv.. i thought everyone knew they dont pre-announce revaluations. something to think about......

I was wondering the same thing. How can they put out these articles stating they are going to RV at 1 to 1 when you have criminals like George Soros just waiting to buy up all those dinars? I just wish they would hurry up and RV, or lop out so I can stop spending so much time on this crazy computer, because I have other things I should be doing.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 1

I was wondering the same thing. How can they put out these articles stating they are going to RV at 1 to 1 when you have criminals like George Soros just waiting to buy up all those dinars. I just wish they would hurry up and RV, or lop out so I can get off this crazy computer, because I have other things I should be doing.

They can say it because no matter what article you look at, they all have RV statements in it, BUT they also have LOP statements in there, so noone really knows wtf they going to do. Therefore, they are really telling us nothing.

The most significant and rhetorical question is "why be in this investment with so much doubt?" You made an extremely low risk investment with high returns, then punish yourselves with thoughts of lops. Makes no sense. Sit back and allow the blessing. Nothing bad is going to happen, unless you expect $10 bucks.

If adam's prediction is right I hope you own $10 million dinar.

If Medic's prediction is right than you'll get $1.17. Then you only need $1 million dinar.

If Frank's prediction is right than you'll get $3 range. You'll only need $330 thousand dinar.

If okie's prediction is right, then we will all freak out. You'll only need a handful of dinar.

All lobsters will be wrong. All redenomation activates will be wrong. Please remember, there are paid pumpers AND there are PAID ANTI PUMPERS.

The CBI must be blowing smoke...cause articles coming from them have described a redenomination.

In my opinion they are lifting the three zero's but not as in Lop. They are taking them off the market and even they have not decided whether to destroy them or keep them. Then bring in the new dinar, which will be 1 for 1.

They are very clever with phrases in their articles. You can read them either way, both is the truth, it is plain as can be. It is called propaganda.

December 11, 2011

Deputy in the Finance Committee is expected to equal the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the next biennium

Baghdad (news) was likely a member of the Finance Committee and the representative / National Alliance / Haitham Jubouri Sarraldenaralaraca equal to the U.S. dollar during the next biennium after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.Jubouri said In a statement to the Agency (news) said on Sunday: that the approach that the Central Bank of Iraq's retention rate Dinaromam dollar during the current period, it Maharidl that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the U.S. dollar "any Dinaraluahd matched by one dollar.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94930-100-to-100/#ixzz1gKcOJ1pV

I AM AFRAID THAT THEY ARE SAYING EXACTLY WHAT WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR:(

If they delete the zeros first then equal a dollar that means that 1 Million Dinar will equal 1 thousand dollars (less than what we paid for it)

Bummed

DrC

• Upvote 2

no thats not what they are saying the translations are horrid on these articles sometimes ive seen basically the same article a while back but worded differently IMHO they will come out at a buck and it will take about 2 years to remove the three zero notes. Also this goes along with the articles i have read the the restructuring process will be complete by sometime in 2013.

Thanks Easyrider for simplying this issue. Go RV, today!! :D :D

"My take on this is that the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar can happen anytime from this moment forward (NOW) and the decision they have made to do this will not change (irreversable)."

Hasn't this been said before? Like last year? All I want for Christmas is an RV, or the money to buy an RV with IQD profits. Perhaps we should get down with Tebow.

Edited by adlon
  • Upvote 2

December 11, 2011

Deputy in the Finance Committee is expected to equal the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the next biennium

I AM AFRAID THAT THEY ARE SAYING EXACTLY WHAT WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR:(

If they delete the zeros first then equal a dollar that means that 1 Million Dinar will equal 1 thousand dollars (less than what we paid for it)

Bummed

DrC

This is what they've always said they were going to do; from last July:

BAGHDAD -- A senior Iraqi Central Bank adviser says the government has adopted a two-pronged plan to restructure the national currency in order to facilitate large transactions and make government accounts more efficient, RFE/RL's Radio Free Iraq reports.

Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of the bank's advisory panel, told RFE/RL on June 23 that in the short term, larger banknote denominations of the dinar would be issued to simplify major transactions.

He said that because so many Iraqis still dealt mainly in cash, it was cumbersome to carry bags full of money to pay for expensive items like cars. The inconvenience leads people making such purchases -- as well as many entrepreneurs -- to use dollars for those kinds of transactions instead of dinars, something the government wants to end.

He added that large denominations equivalent to around $100 would be issued to simplify major purchases, and new coins and lower denominations would be introduced for smaller transactions.

In the longer term, Saleh said a redenomination was needed wherein three zeros will be dropped so that the 25,000-dinar banknote -- currently the largest denomination -- becomes a 25-dinar note.

He said the change was inevitable, considering the economy is expecting high growth in the coming years with a planned increase in oil production to finance reconstruction projects.

Saleh said there were currently some 29 trillion dinars in circulation in Iraq, represented by some 6 trillion banknotes of various denominations, most of them quite small. He said this also caused complications for the Central Bank and government, as well as commercial accounting departments.

Saleh said the monetary-restructuring plan was drawn up with the help of foreign experts and financial institutions, including the International Monetary Fund, of which Iraq has been a member since 1945.

The plan will soon be presented to the cabinet, which is expected to subsequently send a bill to parliament.

Saleh noted that until 1980 the Iraqi dinar exchange rate was 1 dinar/$3.3 compared to $1/1,168 dinars now due to hyperinflation that occurred during the latter part of the late ousted leader Saddam Hussein's reign.

Yes, I understand that whenever RD info comes out of Iraq or the CBI it's smoke and mirrors, bait and switch, cloak and dagger, misdirection, propoganda, money master manipulation, George W's big secret and on and on and on. But, when somebody 'claims' they actually heard or read an announcement of an RV by Iraq the response is,"Well hells's bells they're not just going to come out and announce an RV in advance of an actual RV. They must be hiding something, must be an RD then, no wait, that can't be, we don't want that so they must not mean that. Maybe an RI? Could be BS?

It seems to me the general mindset of the RVers is that Iraq fully intends to RV 'someday soon' at an incredible increase of at least a 1000% but they are not going to show their hand, So it's up to our 'intel gatherers' to find quotes and articles out of Iraq that seem to infer an impending RV without them coming right out and saying it. In other words, catch them when they slip up without knowing it, when they give away too much; or have one of our operatives eavesdrop on a secret conversation between Shabibi and Maliki as the scheme to get us all rich. All the while currency experts like Rick Santelli of CNBC and all the other thousands of long time currency traders get caught with their pants down, including all foreign governments who just had no idea this was going to happen because they weren't 'blessed' enough to be in on the big secret.

Iraq arbitrarily raising the 'value' of the Dinar would be catastrophic to its economy at this delicate juncture. Far from creating wealth it would create massive debt and inflation by emptying its foreign currency of Pounds, Euros and Dollars and making the Dinar even more worthless by charging more for it when there is no demand as it is. Posters have claimed more foreign investors would buy the Dinar if it was raised to a 1 to 1 ratio. How so? Would all the investors on this site keep their Dinar and buy more if the priced was raised any amount? Much less 1 to 1? Don't believe so. Everyone would be going for the Dollar and the Dinar would go the way of Zimbabwe and 1930's Germany.

I don't believe the idea of an 'RV' has even crossed the minds of Maliki or Shabibi or anyone else in Iraq. It's enough for them to just make it from day to day as they try to rebuild a war-torn third world country.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

WHY are you guys excited by this news??? THIS IS HORRIBLE FOR EVERYONE INVESTED.

If you paid more than $1,000 for 1,000,000 dinar YOU WILL LOSE MONEY.

Most people paid 1100-1300, meaning you will lose $100-300 per million.

Iraq thanks you for your non tax-deductible donation & is laughing at the same time from boning so many people.

Sad, Sad news my friends. Time to pull out!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What Shabibi wants to do is get all the old notes in to the CBI so that he can then release the new denominations. The proces is to RV at whatever rate he determines (1$ for 1 dinar is good) and then intoduce the new denominations over a two year period! Sloth says it is horrible news for us!! I don't see how. His math is what's horrible. If you have a million dinars (you paid less than pennies on the dinar for the million dinars you own) and it RV's at 1 for 1, you will have one million dollars when you cash in, plain and simple!

WHY are you guys excited by this news??? THIS IS HORRIBLE FOR EVERYONE INVESTED.

If you paid more than $1,000 for 1,000,000 dinar YOU WILL LOSE MONEY.

Most people paid 1100-1300, meaning you will lose $100-300 per million.

Iraq thanks you for your non tax-deductible donation & is laughing at the same time from boning so many people.

Sad, Sad news my friends. Time to pull out!

Ummmm....how do you figure 1 million is not equal to 1 million?...:blink::lol: If you have 1 million dinar, and they pay you $1 for each dinar....??...Would that not equal 1 million diollars??

I dont want to speak for SLOTH but I believe his comments of losing 100-300 dollars is resulting from his suspicion that Iraq will lop. taking our million dinar to a thousand dinar... then revaluing to 1 to1.

just a guess. This scenario creates a loss or break even investment for those who spent $1000 or more dollars on 1 million dinar. This doesnt even consider exchange fees etc.

We are all hoping this is not the scenario.

blessings to all!