Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance committee is expected to equal USD IQD

Hamels

Vice-Chairman of the Finance Committee is expected to equal US dollar Iraqi dinar during the next biennium

Date: Sunday 11-12-2011 12: 19 pm

Baghdad (newsletter). Outweighed Financial Committee member and Deputy/National Alliance Haitham Al-Juburi is equal to saraldinaralaraki/before dollar during the next biennium following implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

He said Al-Juburi told the reporter (News Agency news) Sunday: go by the Central Bank of Iraq to the retention rate of aldinaramam dollars for the current period, this indicator show that the monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar equivalent of US dollar the dinar the unique offset by $ 1.

He noted: this keep was by selling large amounts of dollar at auction and others to pump Iraqi banks to control the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

Jaburi added: the next biennium will see another directed at the Central Bank to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the dollar through injections so the dollar and sold at auction add to the draft deleted alasavaralthlath of Iraqi currency because it makes the size of the Iraqi currency, continued us bkodralamlh: waltagralaraki citizen therefore does not need that money to buy the dollar on switches a commodity or a car or sales, saying the draft deleted alasavaralthlath currency "exists" and issued its decision irrevocable párvulos started and will be implemented during the next biennium From now on.

And standing member of the Finance Committee that the Central Bank of Iraq will continue its policy of supporting the Iraqi dinar, expected next year will keep Iraqi dinars to the dollar the American conservative for its price.

Earlier, parliamentary and financial adawallgnh on MP/Kurdistan Alliance/Risalat Najib saraldinaralaraki increase to USD over the next year as a result of the Iraqi economy remains dependent on oil revenues annually.

Najib said in a statement earlier (News News Agency): I expect during the year (2012) to keep the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar price is not worth the fact that Iraq continues its unilateral supported on oil revenues.

Najib said: If the Federal Government and the Iraqi State that makes a strong Iraqi dinar in the direction of foreign currency, it should consider how to strengthen the Iraqi economy and diversity through the activation of all economic sectors in the country./finished/8 n. p.

http://www.microsoft...ew%26id%3D26701

here is a second article This is a nice article that goes well with this one.

Abadi, describes the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, provided that necessary measures be associated with incorrect

09/12/2011

The head of the parliamentary Finance Committee Haider Abadi, that with the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency as an important and necessary condition that the procedures associated with sound and correct.Abadi and predicted that "the start of the new currency to replace the beginning of 2012, wondering whether enough time remaining to the procedures associated with the replacement of the currency or the extension period will be longer. Abadi said that a number of precautionary measures have been discussed with the Central Bank to be the replacement process successful and correct. The MP for the rule of law that one of the precautionary measures are to be currency safer and less fraud because the old currency and the percentage of fraud where few but the amount was large, pointing out that the fraud case of an international and not without a state by as long as any fraud rings Valtzoar is in America, Britain and other nations.And Abbadi, "The new currency will not reflect negatively on the inflation situation in the country and financial transactions will be in Iraq, easier and better delete the zeros. He noted that "the new place that will bring the process of replacing the new currency and destroying old currency not yet been determined. Abadi said that the size of the Iraqi currency has become unreasonable and we are not the first country in the world to replace its currency, because many countries have preceded us in this context, such as France, Turkey and others.

http://translate.goo...ews%26id%3D6702

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Quote, Bolded Titles

Vice-Chairman of the Finance Committee is expected to equal US dollar Iraqi dinar during the next biennium

Date: Sunday 11-12-2011 12: 19 pm

Baghdad (newsletter). Outweighed Financial Committee member and Deputy/National Alliance Haitham Al-Juburi is equal to saraldinaralaraki/before dollar during the next biennium following implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

He said Al-Juburi told the reporter (News Agency news) Sunday: go by the Central Bank of Iraq to the retention rate of aldinaramam dollars for the current period, this indicator show that the monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar equivalent of US dollar the dinar the unique offset by $ 1.

He noted: this keep was by selling large amounts of dollar at auction and others to pump Iraqi banks to control the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

Jaburi added: the next biennium will see another directed at the Central Bank to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the dollar through injections so the dollar and sold at auction add to the draft deleted alasavaralthlath of Iraqi currency because it makes the size of the Iraqi currency, continued us bkodralamlh: waltagralaraki citizen therefore does not need that money to buy the dollar on switches a commodity or a car or sales, saying the draft deleted alasavaralthlath currency "exists" and issued its decision irrevocable párvulos started and will be implemented during the next biennium From now on.

And standing member of the Finance Committee that the Central Bank of Iraq will continue its policy of supporting the Iraqi dinar, expected next year will keep Iraqi dinars to the dollar the American conservative for its price.

Earlier, parliamentary and financial adawallgnh on MP/Kurdistan Alliance/Risalat Najib saraldinaralaraki increase to USD over the next year as a result of the Iraqi economy remains dependent on oil revenues annually.

Najib said in a statement earlier (News News Agency): I expect during the year (2012) to keep the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar price is not worth the fact that Iraq continues its unilateral supported on oil revenues.

Najib said: If the Federal Government and the Iraqi State that makes a strong Iraqi dinar in the direction of foreign currency, it should consider how to strengthen the Iraqi economy and diversity through the activation of all economic sectors in the country./finished/8 n. p.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D26701

here is a second article This is a nice article that goes well with this one.

Abadi, describes the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, provided that necessary measures be associated with incorrect

09/12/2011

The head of the parliamentary Finance Committee Haider Abadi, that with the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency as an important and necessary condition that the procedures associated with sound and correct.Abadi and predicted that "the start of the new currency to replace the beginning of 2012, wondering whether enough time remaining to the procedures associated with the replacement of the currency or the extension period will be longer. Abadi said that a number of precautionary measures have been discussed with the Central Bank to be the replacement process successful and correct. The MP for the rule of law that one of the precautionary measures are to be currency safer and less fraud because the old currency and the percentage of fraud where few but the amount was large, pointing out that the fraud case of an international and not without a state by as long as any fraud rings Valtzoar is in America, Britain and other nations.And Abbadi, "The new currency will not reflect negatively on the inflation situation in the country and financial transactions will be in Iraq, easier and better delete the zeros. He noted that "the new place that will bring the process of replacing the new currency and destroying old currency not yet been determined. Abadi said that the size of the Iraqi currency has become unreasonable and we are not the first country in the world to replace its currency, because many countries have preceded us in this context, such as France, Turkey and others.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=ar|en&u=http://imamhussain-fm.com/index.php/gest.php%3Fv%3Dnews%26id%3D6702

Well biennium means every two years or evey 2 growing seasons, so what time frame are we talking hear?

pointing out that the fraud case of an international and not without a state by as long as any fraud rings Valtzoar is in America, Britain and other nations.And Abbadi, "The new currency will not reflect negatively on the inflation situation in the country and financial transactions will be in Iraq, easier and better delete the zeros. He noted that "the new place that will bring the process of replacing the new currency and destroying old currency not yet been determined. Abadi said that the size of the Iraqi currency has become unreasonable and we are not the first country in the world to replace its currency, because many countries have preceded us in this context, such as France, T

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94926-finance-committee-is-expected-to-equal-usd-iqd/#ixzz1gG03l3Ns

This is the part that worries me

looks like they are stating it will only exchange in IRAQ and that they are not concerned with US,UK,And other countries

How much is a Vice-Chairman of the finance comittee really priviledged to know? I would rather read an article qouting Shabs or Saleh. They would be closer to the trigger

agreed.

but the head of the Finance Ministry did say back in june or july(somewhere in there) that we would see the "lifting of the zeros" before 2011 was over. Saleh has said the same.

• Upvote 1

pointing out that the fraud case of an international and not without a state by as long as any fraud rings Valtzoar is in America, Britain and other nations.And Abbadi, "The new currency will not reflect negatively on the inflation situation in the country and financial transactions will be in Iraq, easier and better delete the zeros. He noted that "the new place that will bring the process of replacing the new currency and destroying old currency not yet been determined. Abadi said that the size of the Iraqi currency has become unreasonable and we are not the first country in the world to replace its currency, because many countries have preceded us in this context, such as France, T

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1gG03l3Ns

looks like they are stating it will only exchange in IRAQ and that they are not concerned with US,UK,And other countries

I think that part is basically saying that the new currency needs to be harder to counterfeit because of the large amounts of fraud rings abroad.......buuuuttttt what you stated is something we need to be aware of because there is always the possibility of them closing the borders and not allowing outsiders to exchange....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94926-finance-committee-is-expected-to-equal-usd-iqd/#ixzz1gG03l3Ns

This bothers me too. I've wondered about this for a long time. Perhaps a road trip will be required to cash in.

Fraud rings in the west? Our banks can easily determine a forged note and so can you and I. So it is just more B/S from finance officials. Didn't Iraq just purchase De Larue machines? If indeed they will only exchange in country then a road trip to Arbil is in order. It is stable, safe, and has 5 star international hotels. Arbil International Airport looks to be as modern as Singapor international. No worries here GO R/V!!!!

• Upvote 1

Fraud rings in the west? Our banks can easily determine a forged note and so can you and I. So it is just more B/S from finance officials. Didn't Iraq just purchase De Larue machines? If indeed they will only exchange in country then a road trip to Arbil is in order. It is stable, safe, and has 5 star international hotels. Arbil International Airport looks to be as modern as Singapor international. No worries here GO R/V!!!!

Agree and what about having an account at Warka

• Upvote 1

I think that part is basically saying that the new currency needs to be harder to counterfeit because of the large amounts of fraud rings abroad.......buuuuttttt what you stated is something we need to be aware of because there is always the possibility of them closing the borders and not allowing outsiders to exchange....

Guess it depends which article you read......or which translation of which article. Other articles state that the currencies will run side by side, and I think that some translations of translations state for a period of two years.

Don't think they'll close the borders for two years. They may put a limit on how many dinars you can bring into the country though......

But, like I said, it all depends on which article and the translation of that article.

It would be nice to know if these articles that come out are easily understood by the Iraqi's. If they are really getting close to implementing their plan, the statements from the CBI and the MOF should be pretty clear by now. Maybe they are, and we just can't get the translations right.

Guess it depends which article you read......or which translation of which article. Other articles state that the currencies will run side by side, and I think that some translations of translations state for a period of two years.

Don't think they'll close the borders for two years. They may put a limit on how many dinars you can bring into the country though......

But, like I said, it all depends on which article and the translation of that article.

It would be nice to know if these articles that come out are easily understood by the Iraqi's. If they are really getting close to implementing their plan, the statements from the CBI and the MOF should be pretty clear by now. Maybe they are, and we just can't get the translations right.

Yea if they do move forward and agree to remove the zeros then the two currencies would run side by side until the exchange period is over and then the bills we hold now would be deemed worthless.....

I dont mean that they would close the borders literally to everyone and everything, just that they would not allow any dinar to enter Iraq period for exchange purposes...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yea if they do move forward and agree to remove the zeros then the two currencies would run side by side until the exchange period is over and then the bills we hold now would be deemed worthless.....

I dont mean that they would close the borders literally to everyone and everything, just that they would not allow any dinar to enter Iraq period for exchange purposes...

I guess it's a possibility, but two years would be a long time to control that.

Honestly, closing the borders doesn't worry me anywhere near as much as dropping the zeros.

I guess it's a possibility, but two years would be a long time to control that.

Honestly, closing the borders doesn't worry me anywhere near as much as dropping the zeros.

Well they have been keeping a watch on what goes in and out of the country now as far as individuals carrying dinar....not sure it would be much more difficult to enforce a no dinar period law lol....

I myself would be more worried about closing the borders....at least with deleting the zeros I can still exchange and get my money back lol....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well they have been keeping a watch on what goes in and out of the country now as far as individuals carrying dinar....not sure it would be much more difficult to enforce a no dinar period law lol....

I myself would be more worried about closing the borders....at least with deleting the zeros I can still exchange and get my money back lol....

Keep,

Usually I think that your ideas have merit. But for Iraq to close the borders to corporate businessman or private individuals with established bank accounts (in IRAQ), seeking to make deposits of Dinar (in Iraq) is a dumb suggestion. Sorry to say that to you. But what would be the advantage to Iraq to do that? To make that suggestion tells me that there is a hole in your strategy. I bet you don't have an account yet in Iraq to hedge your investment. Better get one, and hope it's not too late

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lenape

Got my account at Warka months ago as it is my 3 part strategy.

1) 000 zero notes

2) 00 zero notes

3) Electronic Dinar .

I am ready for whatever is thrown at me for an R/V

If they delete the zeroes, your entire 3 part strategy will be affected. Are you familiar with redenomination? You will be ready for a rv though.

Edited by truthful1

Keep,

Usually I think that your ideas have merit. But for Iraq to close the borders to corporate businessman or private individuals with established bank accounts (in IRAQ), seeking to make deposits of Dinar (in Iraq) is a dumb suggestion. Sorry to say that to you. But what would be the advantage to Iraq to do that? To make that suggestion tells me that there is a hole in your strategy. I bet you don't have an account yet in Iraq to hedge your investment. Better get one, and hope it's not too late

Well tell that to them.....they have done it TWICE in the past already when changing currency.......seems like a smart move to me if they were only concerned about reducing their liability.....and that seems to be what they wanna do with deleting the zeros.....

Ive actually already decided to open one....just in case they close the borders......

• Upvote 1

Well tell that to them.....they have done it TWICE in the past already when changing currency.......seems like a smart move to me if they were only concerned about reducing their liability.....and that seems to be what they wanna do with deleting the zeros.....

Ive actually already decided to open one....just in case they close the borders......

I've thought of that as well but, I do not want to purchase any more IQD. How would you deposit your hard currency into a Warka account? Do you plan to purchase additional IQD?

GH

Keep

Thats a good move on the Bank account. I do understand the Re-Denom articles. They want to reduce their VOLUME of notes and INCREASE the VALUE lower notes. therefore they must remove as many 000 zero notes as they can in country before they R/V. By law they cannot just take our USD in exchange for their legal currency with 000 zeros and then make it impossible not to exchange them for the new denoms or cash in. By law they cannot just declare our 000 notes worthless. If they do this then they will screw themselves. It is about trust and confidence in the business and investment world. If they sell legal tender for our USD then they MUST buy it back at a declared market rate 1 : 1 according to what the CBI officials have stated. No Worries Go R/V!!!

• Upvote 5

I've thought of that as well but, I do not want to purchase any more IQD. How would you deposit your hard currency into a Warka account? Do you plan to purchase additional IQD?

GH

GH,

Fly into Arbil, Kurdistan. They have a Warka Branch office there that you can deposit your hard currency.

• Upvote 1