Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is behind the drop “zeroes” the Iraqi dinar?!

suzieQ

Not really sure what this is...news? It is from Network Basra and I'm also having a hard time understanding it, but find it quite interesting in many parts....Sorry if already posted, and sorry if in wrong section thread?:mellow:

DECEMBER 10TH, 2011 07:48 PM · For decades, the idea of dropping zeros from the Iraqi dinar is still exists, and zeros reveal chronic inflation, which affects the Iraqi economy, the patient. If the dinar fell zeros – which was equivalent in the past (3.3) dollars – the Iraqi dinar, as has been said, is confirmed, with the dollar, in the sense (if one Iraqi dinar is equal to U.S. $ one) ..

In this way, absorption of banknotes bloated from the market and not covered by gold bullion, currency U.S. dollar, is also in a state of inflation, a major as long as the issuance of paper currency of America and the pumping out, not only in local markets only, but pumped in foreign markets, causing destabilizing relative to a basket of world currencies, especially on both the (euro) European!! The economies of the world suffer in general and the oil producing countries, in particular because of this inflation, and a link to oil markets, the dollar the patient, and the beneficiary is the U.S. Treasury that pay Okiem oil deals banknotes does not have what Istrha of gold in the central coffers, however silent the Gulf oil-producing recipient !! The scourge of inflation, and currency in all their conditions are mainly related to the gross national product (GNP) Of the State, and U.S. foreign debt, which is (4) a trillion dollars now eat a large proportion of this output .. The Iraqi dinar is in a state of inflation and lacked the taste of the GNP of Iraq, where the result can be considered as having destroyed the occupation of the industrial base and productivity of Iraq, how can get rid of the Iraqi dinar against inflation, and adjusted in position without being linked to production?!, If the plants and factories closed and the gross national product is zero, what is the treatment?! Do you drop the zeroes dinar? May withdraw the excess paper, but the game is not dangerous in the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, the Department will work with the American occupation of the Government of the occupation on the Iraqi dinar dropped from both the simultaneous and in consultation with the announcement of the alleged U.S. withdrawal from Iraq. Why buy the U.S. Treasury billions of Iraqi dinars that inflation will eat it now?!, And why this purchase coincided with the announcement of the withdrawal?! Let’s get into the details, although I am not economically well versed in matters of money and currency, but can approach the topic from the perspective of simplification based on what has been published recently, including his relationship with the world of politics (the U.S. Treasury are from the time of buying the Iraqi dinar at a rate ( 150) million dollars a day and over the few months preceding the withdrawal alleged U.S.. The question here is, why this interest, especially Fbl withdrawal? What are the benefits from the U.S. Treasury is suffering from external debt, and inflation, the dollar, which the value of gold covered?!, then why allow occupation government to sell or allow to absorb surplus (drop the zeroes after the dinar) for the U.S. Treasury?! The dollar is equivalent to (1170) Iraqi Dinars .. Buy one U.S. dollar equivalent of IQD and instead store to drop the zeros after the dinar and the Central Bank of the Iraqi dinar dollar equation, where the dollar is equal to the evening of the dinar, and keep the massive amounts of Iraqi currency, and the excess of this amount: First – paid Okiem oil imported by the U.S. administration of Iraq. Second – to address the crisis of the U.S. economy, which suffers from collapse. Thirdly – printed Iraqi currency, quantity and categories will be millions (in a supervised), and half expected to be announced officially, and the other half enters the private pockets!! (Joe Biden), came to Iraq to attend the ceremony, said to reflect the withdrawal of U.S. military from Iraq by the date announced by the (Obama), and delivers a speech fraught with fallacies raised the irony of the Iraqi people, who realize the magnitude of the collapse of the Iraqi economy collapsed, and the size of the blood of Iraqis, which shed , and the size of the losses suffered by Iraq as a state and as a people, one can not obscure the fact that the destruction and looting and destruction. This (Albaidn) came from the White House kitchen to achieve the deal of a lifetime, oil (b Baleish) and to address the U.S. economy from chronic diseases, which has long suffered from successive American administrations, and undermined and brought down some cover politics!! (Joe Biden) is betting on the destruction of the (Euro) EU, are betting on a Europe under the tent of America, or rather prevent it from getting out of the tent, and prevent them from standing independently, with its political, economic, and began to collapse in Greece and then spread to Italy and Spain and Portugal .. Collapses and expands its course as if (the domino theory) in the economy has been overshadowed in Europe!! The deal will end to be a barrel of Iraqi oil per one dollar!! 7/12/2011 Network Basra Thursday 13 January 1433 / December 8, 2011 Please refer to the network of Basra when the re-publication or citation Articles, reports, and news published in our network do not reflect the opinion of the network, but only for Ray writer.

LINK

Looking forward to hearing thoughts....

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I just read this on another site to and came over to see if it was posted for deciphering :lol: I really don't understand exactly what it is they are saying, almost sounded to me like they knew the US was storing dinar as it was going to RV. I could be misunderstanding it, but that would be great if that is what it means as well as their intentions. B)

Yeah, I just read this on another site to and came over to see if it was posted for deciphering :lol: I really don't understand exactly what it is they are saying, almost sounded to me like they knew the US was storing dinar as it was going to RV. I could be misunderstanding it, but that would be great if that is what it means as well as their intentions. B)

Wow..ok, my thoughts exactly...lol, but wasn't real sure if I was understanding it right. Thanks!!

These quotes stuck out to me:

"If the dinar fell zeros – which was equivalent in the past (3.3) dollars" –

Read more:

"Why buy the U.S. Treasury billions of Iraqi dinars ..."

Read more:

I dont know who wrote this.. maybe it's just an editorial/someone's opinion?

It sounds like he/she is saying that taking off the zeros would be equivilant to the past rate of 3.30 USD

And also that the UST is holding dinar!

:blink:

What is behind the drop "zeroes" the Iraqi dinar?!

Network Basra

D. Father of governance

For decades, the idea of dropping zeros from the Iraqi dinar is still exists, and zeros reveal chronic inflation, which affects the Iraqi economy, the patient. If the dinar fell zeros - which was equivalent in the past (3.3) dollars - the Iraqi dinar, as has been said, is confirmed, with the dollar, in the sense (if one Iraqi dinar is equal to U.S. $ one) .. In this way, absorption of banknotes bloated from the market and not covered by gold bullion, currency U.S. dollar, is also in a state of inflation, a major as long as the issuance of paper currency of America and the pumping out, not only in local markets only, but pumped in foreign markets, causing destabilizing relative to a basket of world currencies, especially on both the (euro) European!!

The economies of the world suffer in general and the oil producing countries, in particular because of this inflation, and a link to oil markets, the dollar the patient, and the beneficiary is the U.S. Treasury that pay Okiem oil deals banknotes does not have what Istrha of gold in the central coffers, however silent the Gulf oil-producing recipient !!

The scourge of inflation, and currency in all their conditions are mainly related to the gross national product (GNP) Of the State, and U.S. foreign debt, which is (4) a trillion dollars now eat a large proportion of this output .. The Iraqi dinar is in a state of inflation and lacked the taste of the GNP of Iraq, where the result can be considered as having destroyed the occupation of the industrial base and productivity of Iraq, how can get rid of the Iraqi dinar against inflation, and adjusted in position without being linked to production?!, If the plants and factories closed and the gross national product is zero, what is the treatment?! Do you drop the zeroes dinar? May withdraw the excess paper, but the game is not dangerous in the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, the Department will work with the American occupation of the Government of the occupation on the Iraqi dinar dropped from both the simultaneous and in consultation with the announcement of the alleged U.S. withdrawal from Iraq.

Why buy the U.S. Treasury billions of Iraqi dinars that inflation will eat it now?!, And why this purchase coincided with the announcement of the withdrawal?!

Let's get into the details, although I am not economically well versed in matters of money and currency, but can approach the topic from the perspective of simplification based on what has been published recently, including his relationship with the world of politics (the U.S. Treasury are from the time of buying the Iraqi dinar at a rate ( 150) million dollars a day and over the few months preceding the withdrawal alleged U.S.. The question here is, why this interest, especially Fbl withdrawal? What are the benefits from the U.S. Treasury is suffering from external debt, and inflation, the dollar, which the value of gold covered?!, then why allow occupation government to sell or allow to absorb surplus (drop the zeroes after the dinar) for the U.S. Treasury?!

The dollar is equivalent to (1170) Iraqi Dinars .. Buy one U.S. dollar equivalent of IQD and instead store to drop the zeros after the dinar and the Central Bank of the Iraqi dinar dollar equation, where the dollar is equal to the evening of the dinar, and keep the massive amounts of Iraqi currency, and the excess of this amount:

First - paid Okiem oil imported by the U.S. administration of Iraq.

Second - to address the crisis of the U.S. economy, which suffers from collapse.

Thirdly - printed Iraqi currency, quantity and categories will be millions (in a supervised), and half expected to be announced officially, and the other half enters the private pockets!!

(Joe Biden), came to Iraq to attend the ceremony, said to reflect the withdrawal of U.S. military from Iraq by the date announced by the (Obama), and delivers a speech fraught with fallacies raised the irony of the Iraqi people, who realize the magnitude of the collapse of the Iraqi economy collapsed, and the size of the blood of Iraqis, which shed , and the size of the losses suffered by Iraq as a state and as a people, one can not obscure the fact that the destruction and looting and destruction.

This (Albaidn) came from the White House kitchen to achieve the deal of a lifetime, oil (b Baleish) and to address the U.S. economy from chronic diseases, which has long suffered from successive American administrations, and undermined and brought down some cover politics!!

(Joe Biden) is betting on the destruction of the (Euro) EU, are betting on a Europe under the tent of America, or rather prevent it from getting out of the tent, and prevent them from standing independently, with its political, economic, and began to collapse in Greece and then spread to Italy and Spain and Portugal .. Collapses and expands its course as if (the domino theory) in the economy has been overshadowed in Europe!!

The deal will end to be a barrel of Iraqi oil per one dollar!!

7/12/2011

Network Basra

Thursday 13 January 1433 / December 8, 2011

Please refer to the network of Basra when the re-publication or citation

Articles, reports, and news published in our network do not reflect the opinion of the network, but only for Ray writer

http://translate.goo...hakm_081211.htm

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I like this part..."...Thirdly - printed Iraqi currency, quantity and categories will be millions (in a supervised), and half expected to be announced officially, and the other half enters the private pockets!!

Thanks for translate link...not sure why mine went back to arabic, because I copied it from Google translate?.... :rolleyes:

Edited by suzieQ

Network Basra

D. Father of governance

For decades, the idea of dropping zeros from the Iraqi dinar is still exists, and zeros reveal chronic inflation, which affects the Iraqi economy, the patient. If the dinar fell zeros - which was equivalent in the past (3.3) dollars - the Iraqi dinar, as has been said, is confirmed, with the dollar, in the sense (if one Iraqi dinar is equal to U.S. $ one) .. In this way, absorption of banknotes bloated from the market and not covered by gold bullion, currency U.S. dollar, is also in a state of inflation, a major as long as the issuance of paper currency of America and the pumping out, not only in local markets only, but pumped in foreign markets, causing destabilizing relative to a basket of world currencies, especially on both the (euro) European!!

The economies of the world suffer in general and the oil producing countries, in particular because of this inflation, and a link to oil markets, the dollar the patient, and the beneficiary is the U.S. Treasury that pay Okiem oil deals banknotes does not have what Istrha of gold in the central coffers, however silent the Gulf oil-producing recipient !!

The scourge of inflation, and currency in all their conditions are mainly related to the gross national product (GNP) Of the State, and U.S. foreign debt, which is (4) a trillion dollars now eat a large proportion of this output .. The Iraqi dinar is in a state of inflation and lacked the taste of the GNP of Iraq, where the result can be considered as having destroyed the occupation of the industrial base and productivity of Iraq, how can get rid of the Iraqi dinar against inflation, and adjusted in position without being linked to production?!, If the plants and factories closed and the gross national product is zero, what is the treatment?! Do you drop the zeroes dinar? May withdraw the excess paper, but the game is not dangerous in the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, the Department will work with the American occupation of the Government of the occupation on the Iraqi dinar dropped from both the simultaneous and in consultation with the announcement of the alleged U.S. withdrawal from Iraq.

Why buy the U.S. Treasury billions of Iraqi dinars that inflation will eat it now?!, And why this purchase coincided with the announcement of the withdrawal?!

Let's get into the details, although I am not economically well versed in matters of money and currency, but can approach the topic from the perspective of simplification based on what has been published recently, including his relationship with the world of politics (the U.S. Treasury are from the time of buying the Iraqi dinar at a rate ( 150) million dollars a day and over the few months preceding the withdrawal alleged U.S.. The question here is, why this interest, especially Fbl withdrawal? What are the benefits from the U.S. Treasury is suffering from external debt, and inflation, the dollar, which the value of gold covered?!, then why allow occupation government to sell or allow to absorb surplus (drop the zeroes after the dinar) for the U.S. Treasury?!

The dollar is equivalent to (1170) Iraqi Dinars .. Buy one U.S. dollar equivalent of IQD and instead store to drop the zeros after the dinar and the Central Bank of the Iraqi dinar dollar equation, where the dollar is equal to the evening of the dinar, and keep the massive amounts of Iraqi currency, and the excess of this amount:

First - paid Okiem oil imported by the U.S. administration of Iraq.

Second - to address the crisis of the U.S. economy, which suffers from collapse.

Thirdly - printed Iraqi currency, quantity and categories will be millions (in a supervised), and half expected to be announced officially, and the other half enters the private pockets!!

(Joe Biden), came to Iraq to attend the ceremony, said to reflect the withdrawal of U.S. military from Iraq by the date announced by the (Obama), and delivers a speech fraught with fallacies raised the irony of the Iraqi people, who realize the magnitude of the collapse of the Iraqi economy collapsed, and the size of the blood of Iraqis, which shed , and the size of the losses suffered by Iraq as a state and as a people, one can not obscure the fact that the destruction and looting and destruction.

This (Albaidn) came from the White House kitchen to achieve the deal of a lifetime, oil (b Baleish) and to address the U.S. economy from chronic diseases, which has long suffered from successive American administrations, and undermined and brought down some cover politics!!

(Joe Biden) is betting on the destruction of the (Euro) EU, are betting on a Europe under the tent of America, or rather prevent it from getting out of the tent, and prevent them from standing independently, with its political, economic, and began to collapse in Greece and then spread to Italy and Spain and Portugal .. Collapses and expands its course as if (the domino theory) in the economy has been overshadowed in Europe!!

The deal will end to be a barrel of Iraqi oil per one dollar!!

7/12/2011

Network Basra

Thursday 13 January 1433 / December 8, 2011

Please refer to the network of Basra when the re-publication or citation

Articles, reports, and news published in our network do not reflect the opinion of the network, but only for Ray writer

I like this part..."...Thirdly - printed Iraqi currency, quantity and categories will be millions (in a supervised), and half expected to be announced officially, and the other half enters the private pockets!!

Thanks for translate link...not sure why mine went back to arabic, because I copied it from Google translate?.... :rolleyes:

Yeah, they have finally figured out what we have known for a while. But complaining that the US treasury will hold the dinars and get oil at $1 a barrel. Too bad so sad.

THIS IS NOT REAL NEWS!! THIS IS PUMPING MATERIAL TO BUILD EXCITEMENT AND KEEP THE MASSES INTERESTED.

TO OFTEN WE THINK SOMETHING IS REAL NEWS WHEN IT SIMPLY ISNT.

Why the upper caps? Does it upset you?:o

This may not be, as you state, "REAL NEWS" but it seems it is an article of opinion in their news. Or didn't you get that?

Also, I'm not so sure about "THIS IS PUMPING MATERIAL TO BUILD EXCITEMENT AND KEEP THE MASSES INTERESTED." For one, IMO it's not targeting the "outsiders" (Americans, etc.) My senses tell me it was spoken to the Iraqis, or for just sake, the Middle East., since it is Basara. Why would they want to "pump" and just confuse everyone else there, more than they are already confused??...:P As tight as the reigns are on those people NOT to confuse them anymore...:lol:, I have issues with your thoughts here.

And in my opinion, you can not speak for others when you say "TO OFTEN WE THINK SOMETHING IS REAL NEWS WHEN IT SIMPLY ISNT", because not everyone does....I, for one, even stated I wasn't sure what exactly it was.

How does anyone really know what their strategy is? There could be numerous reasons this was placed into the Basara excerpts....reasons we, as dinar holders, will never know at this point.<_<

Just my take on it...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

no **** the u.s holds dinar, dont let the loppers, and there show me an article attitude, ruin common sense, the u.s has tons of dinar.......

There is enough BS that gets spread about the dinar, and much of which by the same people that spouted over and over that the US holds dinar for a pending revaluation, for anyone to take the claim seriously without an article or something to support the claim.

no **** the u.s holds dinar, dont let the loppers, and there show me an article attitude, ruin common sense, the u.s has tons of dinar.......

Your right sonny1, IMO, the US does hold dinar and for those that say the same ones say it over and over let me state that this is the first time I have stated it. No, I do not have any proof to share, so don't ask!!

They know that an article or Press Release from the US Treasury will never be written about the US holding dinar so that's all they have to try and say it is not true.

On the other hand there are no articles or Press Release from the US Treasury that state the US doesn't hold dinar either, if I'm wrong they need to show me.

We are so close that we should not concern ourselves with who is right or wrong, we should just be happy we are apart of it and watching it unfold before our eye's, no matter how it turns out.

Have a good Sunday!!!

Of course the UST has some.....where do you think our banks get their foreign currency from??

They have a listing of the smaller ME countries, grouped together in one category but the amount they hold is quite small....

Central banks (like our treasury) dont buy and sell currency for profit though....only to manage monetary policy....

I think that the thought of the fed reserve or the UST holding trillions upon trillions of dinar waiting for a RV to save the economy or to pay off debt is ridiculous and a far cry from the truth....

• Upvote 2

The opinion of the writer is similar to my own. Iraq's oil has become the US Treasuries sure asset of value, posessed by holding Dinar in our currency reserve. It is more valuable than the EURO, or even the inflated USD. The writer while not claiming to be a master of economics does indeed have common sense and a degree of insight.