Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex Iraqi Dinar: The Secret of the Middle East

Found positive write up from last week!! :D

Forex Iraqi Dinar: The Secret of the Middle East

Posted on 30 November 2011. Tags: forex iraqi dinar

Why Forex Iraqi Dinar is Fighting Its Bad Reputation

forex iraqi dinar

There is no doubt that the last decade has had devastating effects on the Forex Iraqi dinar and on the country of Iraq in general. Like most war-torn countries, Iraq has seen a drastic drop in the value of its currency. Nevertheless, the dinar is slowly showing signs that the worst may be over. The rebuilding process has been a long time coming, but the Iraqi government and economy are slowly starting to get back on their feet. Amidst continued conflict, oil production has remained a flourishing export, pumping money into the economy and keeping the national currency surprisingly stable. As American troops prepare their exit strategy, there are sure to be tough times yet ahead for the Iraqi nation.

Nevertheless, Forex investors are cheering at the prospect that the Forex Iraqi dinar is taking its first baby steps on the road to revitalization.

Why the Time is Right to Invest in Forex Iraqi Dinar

Although the Forex Iraqi dinar may not be in the clear yet, smart investors realize that now may be the best time to invest. Compared to most world currencies, the dinar is valued low and inflation continues to rise. While this is bad news for the citizens of Iraq, it means that investors can trade dinar at a lower price than they can trade many currencies. As Iraq continues to rebuild, however, the dinar will build up steam. Iraq’s oil rich sands may yet earn their country a place alongside the wealthiest nations in the world. When this time comes, those who have invested in Iraqi currency will reap the rewards. As the old saying goes, you should always buy low and sell high. While the Forex Iraqi dinar may be low today, it will certainly rise in the near future.

http://www.stockrockandroll.com/stocks-tips/forex-iraqi-dinar/

* POSITIVE OUTLOOK FOR OUR IRAQI DINAR INVESTMENTS!! *

:D:D:D

http://www.stockrockandroll.com/stocks-tips/forex-iraqi-dinar/

• Upvote 7

MikeK...thank you for a splendid Saturday evening post...I was ready to go to the local soup kitchen and ask for a handout meal tonight but now I am going to Texas Road House instead and order a junior whopper...oops make that a big T-bone...very encouraging regardless of the outcome but most of us have developed hides as tough as any alligator so we wait til the dinar dingalings give a real ringaling then......celebration time!!! Merry Christmas...cheers

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post!! Any body who still has doubts about this investment shouldn't have now. Now for heavens sake Iraq and all the 3 letter agencies........ Move your friggin butts!!!! We are waiting. !!! :D

Hey there Girl !

I might be coming to see you soon..if I can win this contest! ;)

Travel Channel Sweepstakes 2011

Grand Prize (1): A trip for two to Scotland consisting of the following: (i) round-trip, airfare to Edinburgh, Scotland; (ii) luxury hotel accommodations for seven days and six nights; (iii) $1,000 in spending money ; (iv) dinner at The Kitchin restaurant in Edinburgh, Scotland; (v) a tour of The Glenlivet Distillery; (vi) and a GPS-equipped rental vehicle for use in Scotland for the duration of the trip. ARV: $9,730.

First Prize (31): A set of two glass tumblers featuring The Glenlivet logo. ARV: $6.00.

Daily Entry. Expires December 31, 2011. U.S. Only.

Wish me luck! :D

forex iraqi dinar ...is there a symbol for this? i'd like to check it out. went to the article but no symbol, can anyone help?

To my knowledge, the IQD is not publicly traded. Yes, you will find the IQD listed on some Forex sites, but this is intended for inter-bank transactions.