Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

30% to the bank?

vomer

He may mean the markup price charged by banks and dealers,

It costs $854.70 per million through a straight exchange rate.

The Treasury Vault charges $1,150 per million, so they mark it up about 26%.

Or he could be talking about the spread, when it revalues the banks will give a

lower rate than what the CBI says it's worth. The difference between the two is the

spread, and 30% sounds way too high!

Hope this helps!

Someone told me the bank that sells you the dinar gets 30% of the return. The bank didn't tell me this. Is it true?

I'M NOT SURE OF THE VALIDITY TO THAT PERCENTAGE BUT, IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME AT ALL. HOPEFULLY THE RATE WILL BE HIGH ENOUGH TO SOFTEN THE BLOW AND WE'LL ALL STILL BE ABLE TO MAKE SOME SIGNIFICANT POSITIVE FINANCIAL CHANGES IN OUR LIVES.......cool.gif

• Upvote 2

The buy rate is their price to exchange ours plus their "premium" to do the transaction. They can legally add 10% more. It's up to you to negotiate the 10%. The "spread" between buy/sell has nothing to do with us. We get the lowest rate. If the spread is $2 it doesn't change a thing. Most spreads are within pennies to pips. If you look at the WF online currency, you will see $4 something to buy (their sell rate) it. That 36 centsish added to the sell rate. The do not show the other way around on their site.

Bottom line is Iraq will most likely have a wider spread at the beginning, then narrow it as time goes along.

Think about this, if DBanker charges you $150 per transaction, where is DBanker making a profit? They have to have a built in spread, $150/transaction won't cover their overhead.

-

You are absolutely correct. $150 per transaction won't cover their overhead, however, this fee is a draw. Their intent is to get you in their office to cash your millions so they can then sell you other currencies, gold, silver etc. New millionaires will be ripe pickings for other investment options. That $150 rate is a great marketing tool and they stand to make big money on the other sales. Why do you think they are opening all the satellite offices post RV? They will cover their overhead with no problem.

• Upvote 1

You are absolutely correct. $150 per transaction won't cover their overhead, however, this fee is a draw. Their intent is to get you in their office to cash your millions so they can then sell you other currencies, gold, silver etc. New millionaires will be ripe pickings for other investment options. That $150 rate is a great marketing tool and they stand to make big money on the other sales. Why do you think they are opening all the satellite offices post RV? They will cover their overhead with no problem.

I'm just telling you what i have been told.

So if you had say $1,000,000 for arguments sake, roughly how much do you think we would loose to spread, fee's and tax. Just a rough idea???

No one knows until the day comes.

As Adam and some members have stated,it may start out very high,then come down in time as more banks and fx traders get into the game.

I don't believe any savy businessman/salesperson would give up guaranteed sales revenue, for a "possible" future sale.

-

Ali's (Dinar Trade) deal is something like $150 per million plus the CBI spread. Their simply charging you a fee for a very quick transaction. They will make a lot of money.

Am I missing something here? I live in SE Michigan and go over to Canada a few times a year and when I exchange my US dollars for Canadian Currency, I do not rememebr the "Bank" getting any of it. And vice versa, when I come back over to the US. If the rate is 1 US to almost 1 Canadian dollar, I believe that is what I get back. Right? Any other Michiganders here verify that? Or am I just so hung over, that I dont care? However, the last time I was there, I wanted to fall down and get som free medical care since they just bent me over with all of their "taxes". Again, I am no expert, but maybe someone knows.

I don't believe any savy businessman/salesperson would give up guaranteed sales revenue, for a "possible" future sale.

-

Ali and the other traders are not idiots. When we cash out with them, they then own the IQD notes. They will make a killing as the rate climbs over time. If they collect $150 per million to cash us out, that is pure profit they make in addition to the money they made when they sold it to us. They then take the IQD we cashed out with them and sell it to new investors for additional profits. The dealers will be making money coming and going. My point is we need not worry about them covering their overhead.

It won't be a "possible future sale". I guarantee you as this thing gets going, they will have absolute sales going forward.

additionally, there will be no 30% spread. I exchange enough currency to know that.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1