Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What does this sound like to you

Ok, I have all but stopped posting on these sites because I think it's basically a waste of time.... I mean, everyone has an opinion and I've yet to see anyone that has any real intelligence concerning the revelation of the RV.... sure, lot's have historical information but that's not really worth becoming a groupie, is it?? Anyway, the reason I've brought this to the board is because someone sent me the following link and it has my curiosity aroused. I'd like the opinion of the DV members as to what they get from the link... one line in particular has me concerned: one where the article states that the amount of Iraq currency has become too large and a change will help. It's toward the end of the article which is a short read.

Anyway, just curious- I mean, I've already placed my chips on the table... but, this is disconcerning.

http://www.forexworldsite.com/advice/deletion-of-zeros-from-the-iraqi-currency-says-important-and-necessary/

Thanks all for your thoughts and time,

D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why is this article concerning? It's basically telling you that they plan to RV in the beginning of 2012. Now you have the choice to believe it or not.

one line in particular has me concerned: one where the article states that the amount of Iraq currency has become too large and a change will help. It's toward the end of the article which is a short read.

They need to bring the amount of currency in circulation from (just using sample numbers) 20 trillion dinar down to let's say 20 billion dinar.

They are taking the value of the 3 zero notes, which will be removed, and adding that value to the smaller denoms, the 20 billion dinar.

I've been in this for 3 years. I won't argue or debate these points. It's simple yet complicated. If you would like clarification try to find Breitling video on youtube.

On youtube Breitling explains it pretty well if you can find it. There's some physical pictures of dinar on that post from Breitling which may help you find it.

• Downvote 2

No, sorry... it's telling me that they plan on replacing the currency and they don't mention anything about co-existance. In fact, I don't see how allowing present day currency to be valuable while adding another denomination would solve the problem of the 'size of the iraqi currency being unreasonable'. That's why it's disconcerning to me... Specific quote from the article listed below

Abadi said that the size of the Iraqi currency has become unreasonable and we are not the first country in the world to replace its currency, because many countries have preceded us in this context, such as France, Turkey and others

Ok, I have all but stopped posting on these sites because I think it's basically a waste of time.... I mean, everyone has an opinion and I've yet to see anyone that has any real intelligence concerning the revelation of the RV.... sure, lot's have historical information but that's not really worth becoming a groupie, is it?? Anyway, the reason I've brought this to the board is because someone sent me the following link and it has my curiosity aroused. I'd like the opinion of the DV members as to what they get from the link... one line in particular has me concerned: one where the article states that the amount of Iraq currency has become too large and a change will help. It's toward the end of the article which is a short read.

Anyway, just curious- I mean, I've already placed my chips on the table... but, this is disconcerning.

http://www.forexworl...-and-necessary/

Thanks all for your thoughts and time,

D

This is what Shabibi and the CBI have been talking about for sometime now....its talking about a redenomination....the exact opposite of what we want to happen....

Somehow its been twisted by alot of the gurus and "experts" to mean something good because there cant be any other outcome but a straight up RV to them....

They even reference a few other countries that lopped and basically stated that those countries replaced their currency in the same context, meaning in the same way that the CBI is talking about....

There would be an RV, but after they lop so we would come close to breaking even initially depending on fees you paid of course....not really what we wanna see happen....does Iraq have other options? Of course....but the CBI seems to be hanging on this lop pretty hard....

• Downvote 1

Anyone who thinks this isn't a threat to our investment should read it again.

It may be a threat to the " fantasy " of becoming a millionaire, but I would not consider it a threat to the " investment ". It may require a longer period of time to attain a smaller gain, but the opportunity to double, triple, quadruple my money is still considered a reasonable ROI. IMHO GO RV !!!!!!!!!