Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stepped away for months to come back to exactly the same news as before!

After a break of the dinar forums I popped in the other day to see where we are at in terms of major items of progress. When I say major items I mean items which would/could trigger a RV. I am not saying the Iraqi government isn't making progress but I could care less unless it has to do with the RV. I found after months no HCL , which at 3 months ago was signed and a done deal to according these so called gurus. No Security Minister, was also a done deal months ago according to these so called gurus. I also remember hearing last year around New Years Eve that Iraq was going to revalue it was a done deal! 2011 was going to be the most blessed year ever according to the pumpers! I just am glad I walked away for a while instead of wasting countless hours day to day checking the forex/cbi for these golden updates which never came. Now we have Okie calling himself Ghost, JonnyWang the bank screen wack job, Blue Wolf who should be Blue Bullshitter, Poppy3 and the rest of the Poppy stooges, and the biggest Bullshitter Tony " Mr. Call the RV daily" at PTR. Same story just different cast members! The reason I am writing this is to tell people take a break from the circus and enjoy this holiday season with your family. There are alot of folks in difficut financial postions that really need this RV and these clowns play off their emotions and that sucks! Merry Christmas to the Whole Dinar Vets Family!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

After a break of the dinar forums I popped in the other day to see where we are at in terms of major items of progress. When I say major items I mean items which would/could trigger a RV. I am not saying the Iraqi government isn't making progress but I could care less unless it has to do with the RV. I found after months no HCL , which at 3 months ago was signed and a done deal to according these so called gurus. No Security Minister, was also a done deal months ago according to these so called gurus. I also remember hearing last year around New Years Eve that Iraq was going to revalue it was a done deal! 2011 was going to be the most blessed year ever according to the pumpers! I just am glad I walked away for a while instead of wasting countless hours day to day checking the forex/cbi for these golden updates which never came. Now we have Okie calling himself Ghost, JonnyWang the bank screen wack job, Blue Wolf who should be Blue Bullshitter, Poppy3 and the rest of the Poppy stooges, and the biggest Bullshitter Tony " Mr. Call the RV daily" at PTR. Same story just different cast members! The reason I am writing this is to tell people take a break from the circus and enjoy this holiday season with your family. There are alot of folks in difficut financial postions that really need this RV and these clowns play off their emotions and that sucks! Merry Christmas to the Whole Dinar Vets Family!

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT POST ! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU TOO ! cool.gif

• Upvote 1

You are right i've been on this site since Dec. 09 and nothing has change same O S--- only thing that has changed has been the old vets are all gone except for me and a few others still hanging around. Merry Christmas to you and your family..:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

Plumbob,

I know how you feel. I've been here about the same amount of time.

"Poppy3 and the rest of the Poppy stooges". Thats great!

JonnyWang the bank screen wack job. even better!!

"the biggest Bullshitter Tony Mr. Call the RV daily". lmao

"Now we have Okie calling himself Ghost". well, he is just an idiot...

I don't know why but, this had me laughing

It's no wonder your so negative. Stay out of the rumor section. I myself love and am excited about the news coming out of Iraq these last few months. Very positive stuff. Try to put yourself in their shoes, would you want to come onto the world stage just to fail? I wouldn't. Try harder to stay positive, and you will be at peace. Have a nice day :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I haven't been on here for as long as you... but there are some major changes... the troops are leaving and there is a BIG push right now to get out of Chapter 7.

I can TOTALLY understand how you would feel. I've only been on here since July and I take a break now and then. I do feel, however, that this is an historical time for Iraq. With the troops leaving and getting out of UN Chapter 7, it is the first time in over 40 years they get to be on their own and hopefully heading in the right direction. Only time will tell on that one.

• Upvote 2

:tiphat: well said.

You are right i've been on this site since Dec. 09 and nothing has change same O S--- only thing that has changed has been the old vets are all gone except for me and a few others still hanging around. Merry Christmas to you and your family..:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I too have been on this site, a couple others since 2009. The amount of BS, total scams, whatever their reasons....I have backed off ALOT. I still own quite a bit, but it did not hurt so bad when I needed to sell some recently. I still believe in the RV, but I came to realize it will not happen when we want it to and it will not be a 3000% return on our $$. People like Okie, TK, SteveI, zzzzzzzzz, and several others needs to be in prison.

It's no wonder your so negative. Stay out of the rumor section. I myself love and am excited about the news coming out of Iraq these last few months. Very positive stuff. Try to put yourself in their shoes, would you want to come onto the world stage just to fail? I wouldn't. Try harder to stay positive, and you will be at peace. Have a nice day :)

Well Fastarnie I understand your enthusiasm because I once had alot of it but after many years of false hope it fades FAST! I also did not post a negative post it was more of a don't waste countless hours of time being glued to the computer looking for the Golden Goose. I posted in opinions because that is exactly what it was a opinion. Like it or not I could care less what happens in Iraq we have more than enough problems and excitement to worry about in our own Great Country to worry about being excited for them. Lets also be honest NOBODY and I mean NOBODY would give a rats ass about them if it wasn't for us being Dinar Holders! The only reason we even give them a second of our time is in the hopes of becoming RICH. Everything else is all bullshit. I would love see your excitement level if this hypothetically dragged out for a couple more years, because lets face it they to contrary belief don't have to RV. I also just don't read rumors so I don't just hang in that forum, I read everything especially K98nights stuff, that guy is great with the news! I just seem to comment more on the Rumors section. Once again Merry Christmas to the Dinar Vets Family!

Well Fastarnie I understand your enthusiasm because I once had alot of it but after many years of false hope it fades FAST! I also did not post a negative post it was more of a don't waste countless hours of time being glued to the computer looking for the Golden Goose. I posted in opinions because that is exactly what it was a opinion. Like it or not I could care less what happens in Iraq we have more than enough problems and excitement to worry about in our own Great Country to worry about being excited for them. Lets also be honest NOBODY and I mean NOBODY would give a rats ass about them if it wasn't for us being Dinar Holders! The only reason we even give them a second of our time is in the hopes of becoming RICH. Everything else is all bullshit. I would love see your excitement level if this hypothetically dragged out for a couple more years, because lets face it they to contrary belief don't have to RV. I also just don't read rumors so I don't just hang in that forum, I read everything especially K98nights stuff, that guy is great with the news! I just seem to comment more on the Rumors section. Once again Merry Christmas to the Dinar Vets Family!

Been in since June of '09 will stay in till I win or lose doesn't matter how long. I'm not on here everyday to see if I'm rich yet. Right on for your opinion. I guess I'm Nobody, cause I do care about what some friends of mine died for. Have a nice day. :)

Been in since June of '09 will stay in till I win or lose doesn't matter how long. I'm not on here everyday to see if I'm rich yet. Right on for your opinion. I guess I'm Nobody, cause I do care about what some friends of mine died for. Have a nice day. :)

Please don't go there turning this from a general opinon to something totally different. In no way shape or form was my post even remotely turning down the road you just went. I am a citizen of the Greatest Nation in the world the one and only The United States of America! This post had no way of taking away from what our great troops sacrified or gave for Iraq. It was meant for the crowd of people who shared in the same OPINION of myself. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion and you are Somebody to try to stay positive!

Sad to say many of the old vets on here I respected and learned from have disappeared. Many run off by "link please" people or lopsters vs. RV have worn them out. I miss Doc 31 and BondLady both awesome people and greatly respected beat down by the Lopsters and dis respectable youth that came in here. No one is rarely entitled to their own opinion here anymore...

Edited by Rogue Knight
  • Upvote 1

"After a break of the dinar forums I popped" - First sign of Addicition. Welcome Back.

Sad to say many of the old vets on here I respected and learned from have disappeared. Many run off by "link please" people or lopsters vs. RV have worn them out. I miss Doc 31 and BondLady both awesome people and greatly respected beat down by the Lopsters and dis respectable youth that came in here. No one is rarely entitled to their own opinion here anymore...

if someone cant post a link whatever they say is basically worthless, how many times have we heard about someones inside source their brother in laws sisters cousins proctologist knows a guy in the state dept who this that and the other you get the point. if you dont have a link your talking out your butt and we've heard it all before none of which turned out to be true.