Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1st convience bank (walmart stores. Banks)

patb1

Ok people

No link

This is in rumors because there is no link to provide

A personal friend of mine is a Branch manager of one of the 1st convience banks.

She has just spent mon thru thursaday of this past week in bank meetings in DFW area

A retired military spokesperson( who is no in bank management was the keynote speaker)

This is what was reported

Possible that the RV could happen before dec 31(general time line)

More than likely though 90 to 120 days

Rate (and don't bash me im merely reporting what I was told),

$1.50 to $ 2.10

Take it for what it's worth

She has no reason to make this up and no neither she or I are pu pumpers, walmart in Texas is not selling dinar so no gain for her or for me for reporting.

Take this as a rumor, but also a ray of hope and reality that we are in the right investment.

• Upvote 8

Ok people

No link

A personal friend of mine is a Branch manager of one of the 1st convience banks.

She has just spent mon thru thursaday of this past week in bank meetings in DFW area

A retired military spokesperson( who is no in bank management was the keynote speaker)

$1.50 to $ 2.10

She has no reason to make this up and no neither she or I are pu pumpers, walmart in Texas is not selling dinar so no gain for her or for me for reporting.

Take this as a rumor, but also a ray of hope and reality that we are in the right investment.

THANKS FOR SHARING cool.gif NO MATTER THE RATE WE'RE ALL IN THE RIGHT INVESTMENT ! cool.gif

• Upvote 3

As a younger chap, I can remember trying to stay up late to watch Saturday Night Live. Thre were the two guys, Hanz and Franz I believe. They inspired me their seminal quote," We are Hanz and Franz and we are here to Pump You Up!" I Keep it coming, we need a little inspiration as we get bodies in shape to make this world a better place.

hey thanks for the post appreciate it. I hope this will be all over soon for all of us many will do good things with the money some wont i guess that is the way it is.

Easy ...you are one of the few people here with a thoughrly thought PERSONAL oponion , You are so young,how have you got such a firm grasp of the angles?Mostly i see people mass posting Anything that has the word Iraq in it or parroting someone else! Anyways thanks for your well thought posts!...........................and for the post,If its real you just got her in federal trouble!

Ok people

No link

$1.50 to $ 2.10

if true, are we now waiting for April 2012??? ....if so, we wait

Edited by Hamels