Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zero Screens are NOT true

JERRY A

Went to Capital One Bank this morning in New Orleans. Told the Branch Manager the Rumor of Zero for all these so called curriencies. He took me to his desk and showed me the currency screen. No screens of zero's that is for sure. I don't understand where people are seeing these zero's but they are certainly not a on the bank screen I saw this morning. Just take time and go to a bank and ask. there is no Secret that they can not show you the curriencies and their current values.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Went to Capital One Bank this morning in New Orleans. Told the Branch Manager the Rumor of Zero for all these so called curriencies. He took me to his desk and showed me the currency screen. No screens of zero's that is for sure. I don't understand where people are seeing these zero's but they are certainly not a on the bank screen I saw this morning. Just take time and go to a bank and ask. there is no Secret that they can not show you the curriencies and their current values.

From what I understand it is only one bank and that is First Conveniance Bank in TX

• Upvote 2

From what I understand it is only one bank and that is First Conveniance Bank in TX

Ok looks like people missed this.

It is only ONE bank. Call that bank in TX and see what they say about it.

I know 3 people who did and all got the same thing from the bank, that yes it was all zeros with the exception of a few and had been that way for a week or so.

It is ONE bank and must have to do with their system.

fwiw.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know 3 people who did and all got the same thing from the bank, that yes it was all zeros with the exception of a few and had been that way for a week or so.

fwiw.

From what I understand that picture that was posted on this forum and others with the bank screen was tracked down by Phoenix and he contacted that bank and talked to the manager and found out it was true. It appears he was trying to debunk the pic as a fake and expose a fraud but found it was real and was suprised to find it was true.

Now that is one bank and I sure not all banks use the same providers but I know people who did the same thing (one called 2 walked in) and found it was true.

Unless someone is saying that ALL banks are showing zeros I would chill on the hate speech. I mean if someones bank is showing that (and it is) and they report it as true ,and it is (at that one bank) I would hold off on the bashing of people just because it is their bank showing this.

Just sayin

• Upvote 4

From what I understand that picture that was posted on this forum and others with the bank screen was tracked down by Phoenix and he contacted that bank and talked to the manager and found out it was true. It appears he was trying to debunk the pic as a fake and expose a fraud but found it was real and was suprised to find it was true.

Now that is one bank and I sure not all banks use the same providers but I know people who did the same thing (one called 2 walked in) and found it was true.

Unless someone is saying that ALL banks are showing zeros I would chill on the hate speech. I mean if someones bank is showing that (and it is) and they report it as true ,and it is (at that one bank) I would hold off on the bashing of people just because it is their bank showing this.

Just sayin

Yeah but the problem is that the guru's are saying that it's all banks. They are basically saying "BANKS ARE SHOWING 0.00 BUY/SELL - WE ARE A GO" and whatever else they want to come up with. I thought the same thing in that the supposed bank screen they showed before could easily be recreated with Excel. I could make it and take a pic with a finger pointing to it. LOL

One thing I was always wondering is that ever since I've followed this forum (so probably about 6 months now) I noticed that almost all the bank stories are about this First COnvenience Bank of Texas and they are always in a Walmart. i just find it strange because I've never heard of this bank until I started following this forum. I don't doubt it exists or anything I just thinks is strange that just about every single bank story is "I went to a First Convenience Bank inside my Walmart"..... Anyways, Walmarts up this way don't have banks inside them.

WELL,

NOT SURE IF MY BANK HAS "BANK SCREENS" FOR ME TO VIEW. SO I'LL FOR SURE BE ASKING WHEN I'M THERE ON MONDAY TO CURE MY OWN CURIOSITY. I'VE JUST ALWAYS ASSUMED THEY WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW ME SINCE THE IQD ISN'T CURRENTLY BEING INTERNATIONALLY TRADED. THANKS FOR YOUR POST. cool.gif

• Upvote 1

fwiw.

Ask them if their internet cable is plugged in... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

late 2009 TerryK (TK) was very involved in posting the pure BS about Bank Back Screens. This stirred a buying frenzy and people who pumped and sold Dinar made a fortune. Those of us who bought into it ... the best news is...we bought dinar cheaper than what we can get it for today. The worst news is...they was so good at their lies....many people bought that could not afford to and lost houses, cars, relationships, you name it. The pumpers did not care. They just thought up new ways to made headlines. Bank Screen stories are total BS...do not buy into it. When the IQD RV's, it will be on every news channel. It is THAT SIMPLE.

TK, Okie, SteveI, a host of many others made it soooo believeable. Then here comes the Buy Dinar on Reserve. OMG how many people lost $1000's on that?

The dinar WILL RV one day. I will not ever believe anymore it will go for 3+ with no l.op first or whatever...If I can cash in at .25 on the USD I am outta here. 2004 to current is a LONG time to be on this ride and all the BS artists needs to be corraled and put in jail with Madoff.

• Upvote 1

Sure..it was just more BS from useless GooRus. Have they ever been right about anything. If I did volunteer work and was wrong that many times I would still be fired. :blink:

Just sayin

I remember the pic (s) with that pointing finger. indicating the IQD acronym.. Of course I have no way to know if it's genuine or fake .

Edited by umbertino