Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Went to the bank today

randalln

and the new low bills will be 1 to 1

But the ones in your hand will be brought in at 10 cents on the dollar outside the country

In side the country you can swap them for lower notes ........ even........... (because a iraqi has no need to exchange for dollars ) and you can't get your money back in iraq (unless the plan that DT has something like that in mind )

you will exchange at the lower rate or just lose

Iraq dose not have to buy your dinar at a set rate to be the strongest currency in the region (the rate is not what makes it strong )its how many people want it ...............and how many people hold it NOT THE DOLLAR VALUE

AND THEY HAVE GOT THAT PART NAILED

just look at your self telling them they have TO or else ....hahahahahahahahahaha

Three cents per dinar? It looks to me like you have missed the fact that the 3 is in the THIRD decimal place, which would make it one-third of a cent per dinar.

Not enough for me to bother with.

smee2

Cheaper than wallpaper and a good conversatioon piece. B)

who said they were

Randalin, you asked for a banker, and you got it. Smee2. B)

First of all Randalin has to go back to math school. I agree with Adam up a point. Shabibi will RV first and then will be introducing the new denominations gradually. Since not everybody wiil be cashing in at the same time, It may take a while, but he will be getting all the older notes in and will issue the new ones. The process for the cash in involves the UST taking in the dinars and the US government trading these for oil. So there is really no exchange of dinars for dollars.

• Upvote 1

I agree totally and I'm leaning for the dinar we hold the big notes at 10 cents or under

that would give you 100000 dollars or less per million and thats on the high side

I pray your rite

seriously

that would be the greatest thing ever but its not looking that way from where I sit the numbers just don't add up .all the oil in iraq can't pay for 5or 6 trillion dollars of cash to people that hold dinar

that would only take 1million people that had 5 million each

there are people out there that hold over a billion dinar by there self

Iraq doesn't have to have the oil to pay for all the dinar. The dinar is a fiat currency just like the US dollar is a fiat currency. They are not commodity backed currencies..... Yet! And who knows if they will truly go to a commodity backed currency... And to Iraq, our dinar doesn't matter when it comes to cash in. Its the US that needs to worry about OUR Dinar. When we cash in our dinar to dollars, the dinar will be taken off the market and will not flood back into the Iraqi market causing inflation. It will be digital dollars that enter the US market. Thats why i believe the Govt and the Feds had something to do with stopping DinarTrade, with him being 80% of the market. I believe they were keeping track of the dinar coming into the states and being sold. And I believe there is a threshold where if there are too many dinar here in the states and the revalue happens, it wouldend up hurting our economy with too much inflation. The currency that truly matters is what is currently inside of Iraq right now, not what's outside of Iraq. I'll use the US as an example.... There is a reported 2.4 trillion dollars in circulation here in the states. But outside of the states there are trillions and trillions of dollars. Most of those dollars are held by central banks who use those dollars to purchase oil, using what's called the petro dollar. If there was a complete collapse of let's say the petro dollar, or confidence in the dollar and all of the dollars came flooding back into the US, then we would see massive massive inflation here. The Feds wouldn't be able to pull it all out of circulation fast enough and there would be a banking holidays. Iraq doesn't have to worry about our currency thats already here in the states. They have to worry about the currency circulating within their own country.

• Upvote 5

Black Label in your coffee first thing in the morning. Then you'll get it. B)

:D :D :D

Iraq doesn't have to have the oil to pay for all the dinar. The dinar is a fiat currency just like the US dollar is a fiat currency. They are not commodity backed currencies..... Yet! And who knows if they will truly go to a commodity backed currency... And to Iraq, our dinar doesn't matter when it comes to cash in. Its the US that needs to worry about OUR Dinar. When we cash in our dinar to dollars, the dinar will be taken off the market and will not flood back into the Iraqi market causing inflation. It will be digital dollars that enter the US market. Thats why i believe the Govt and the Feds had something to do with stopping DinarTrade, with him being 80% of the market. I believe they were keeping track of the dinar coming into the states and being sold. And I believe there is a threshold where if there are too many dinar here in the states and the revalue happens, it wouldend up hurting our economy with too much inflation. The currency that truly matters is what is currently inside of Iraq right now, not what's outside of Iraq. I'll use the US as an example.... There is a reported 2.4 trillion dollars in circulation here in the states. But outside of the states there are trillions and trillions of dollars. Most of those dollars are held by central banks who use those dollars to purchase oil, using what's called the petro dollar. If there was a complete collapse of let's say the petro dollar, or confidence in the dollar and all of the dollars came flooding back into the US, then we would see massive massive inflation here. The Feds wouldn't be able to pull it all out of circulation fast enough and there would be a banking holidays. Iraq doesn't have to worry about our currency thats already here in the states. They have to worry about the currency circulating within their own country.

Thats very clear Tee. Thanks. You sound like you know what you are talking about.

• Upvote 1

Im sure i will get torn to shreds for my ignorance, but I remember reading that they had reduced the in country cash to 4 trillion through the auctions. So based on what your saying and the fact that the oil they are selling cost them only a few dollars a barrel to process (being light sweet crude) it seems plausible to hit one to one....

S

• Upvote 1

I went to the bank today and took 50million with me JUST TO SEE

WELL YOU KNOW HOW IT WENT ALREADY

rate .00065237 that comes from BBVA compass National head quarters .... where ever that is ..............AND THEY WILL BUY YOUR DINAR

BBVAcompass TEXAS

I sold 1 million for...............$ 652

Why you ask to prove a point all the other sites ..........ARE LIEING THRU THERE ............................TOOTH

50 million would have been 32,000 dollars .......i would just break even at that rate ........................but most of you would go in the hole Bank screens show all currencies

No damn zeros angry.gif

CHECK FOR YOUR SELF I TOLD THE LADY THAT HELPED ME TO BE EXPECTING SOME CALLS ......SHE SAID WE ARE HERE TO HELP...................... CALL AWAY

it will rise much higher than that after a while. They want to shed some of the investors from the roles. Can you guess why??

Im sure i will get torn to shreds for my ignorance, but I remember reading that they had reduced the in country cash to 4 trillion through the auctions. So based on what your saying and the fact that the oil they are selling cost them only a few dollars a barrel to process (being light sweet crude) it seems plausible to hit one to one....

S

They very well could come out at 1 to 1. We just dont know. Their foreign reserves will play a big role, how much money they make from selling Oil and Natural Gas, will play a role. Stableness will play a role. How much currency they really have in circulation in Iraq will play a role, and what they reduce it too. Fractional banking will play a role, investor demand in the country and building the infrastructure will play a role.... there are just too many things to list that will play a role in revaluing the currency and then keeping it stable..... to know the rate. And like you all have heard before..... you could truly make an argument for every possibility, whether it be .10, 1.00, or 3.00... or even the dreaded Redomination (LOP)...

Ok I have only posted on this site once before. I usually am just here keeping up with the latest news and rumors. I was in Iraq working for KBR in 2003 when the new Iraqi currency was first available. I can tell you it wasn't anywhere near $150 per million. I bought 2 million the day it bacame available and paid a little over $500 per million, I don't remember the exact amount.

• Upvote 4

They very well could come out at 1 to 1. We just dont know. Their foreign reserves will play a big role, how much money they make from selling Oil and Natural Gas, will play a role. Stableness will play a role. How much currency they really have in circulation in Iraq will play a role, and what they reduce it too. Fractional banking will play a role, investor demand in the country and building the infrastructure will play a role.... there are just too many things to list that will play a role in revaluing the currency and then keeping it stable..... to know the rate. And like you all have heard before..... you could truly make an argument for every possibility, whether it be .10, 1.00, or 3.00... or even the dreaded Redomination (LOP)...

You forgot the most important thing that backs a fiat currency. No worries Tee, it seems that most people do. Fiat currencies are backed by faith, but more importantly energy. Those who control the energy, control the world. While oil and natural gas are energies of which Iraq is loaded, and these are key to the value of their currency, everyone overlooks the most important form of energy that any country can have to back their currency. It's the people. The labor. Iraq is in an enviable position when it comes to labor. By far the majority of their citizens are young and have many years that they will be productive citizens, unlike the United States where the baby boomers are entering retirement age.

Ok I have only posted on this site once before. I usually am just here keeping up with the latest news and rumors. I was in Iraq working for KBR in 2003 when the new Iraqi currency was first available. I can tell you it wasn't anywhere near $150 per million. I bought 2 million the day it bacame available and paid a little over $500 per million, I don't remember the exact amount.

Nothing beats boots on the ground. Thanks for the info.

• Upvote 2

You forgot the most important thing that backs a fiat currency. No worries Tee, it seems that most people do. Fiat currencies are backed by faith, but more importantly energy. Those who control the energy, control the world. While oil and natural gas are energies of which Iraq is loaded, and these are key to the value of their currency, everyone overlooks the most important form of energy that any country can have to back their currency. It's the people. The labor. Iraq is in an enviable position when it comes to labor. By far the majority of their citizens are young and have many years that they will be productive citizens, unlike the United States where the baby boomers are entering retirement age.

Nothing beats boots on the ground. Thanks for the info.

So where is Iraq's value going to be with ALL the resources that go into the caluculations? Trump calculated the value of America at $280 trillion.

Mak63

Sorry, this was posted at a different site.

The main reason that Iraq will RV at $3 plus is basically a banking "TRICK" called "fractional banking"..this is posted below and probably should be required reading for all new investors ENJOY!!!!!!!!

How Fractional Banking Economics will allow a high RV

EXPLAINED:

First off, I’ll use the exchange of a 10,000 IQD note as my example. To help explain the economics of this cash-in example,

I will use a 1:1 cash-in ratio between the USD and IQD, that is given a two-tier payout, and a 2% bank spread.

What You Will Receive:

If you were to cash in your 10,000 IQD note with a bank that charges you a 2% spread, you would personally receive a net

take-home of $9,800 credited to your bank account.

What Your Bank Will Receive:

Your Bank will receive a $10,000 credit to its Federal Reserve Account. They will also be able to add the $200 profit to

their capital account.

If you don’t understand the Fractional Banking concept that runs our country, you may want to, as that is what this is

based on, and is what is behind this entire concept and plan.

Ultimately, the bank wins because they are able to gain $2,000 in lending power under the 10% Fractional Banking model.

What the US Treasury Will Receive:

First off, the US Treasury will receive $3,500 in estimated taxes in the quarter after the exchange, because you are now

in the rich category and get to enjoy the 35% tax bracket. This lowers the net cost of the IQD exchange to the US financial

system to $6,500 USD (i.e. $10,000 out $3,500 in). Furthermore, the US Treasury’s rate is higher than the banking rate (we will use in this example 1.25), thereby further reducing their net cost from $6,500 to $4,000.

Oil Now Enters the Picture:

At some point, a Fed-appointed agent orders $12,500 worth of oil from Iraq. Payment will consist of a $12,500 transfer from

the Fed’s foreign currency reserve IQD account to the IRAQ Oil payment account at the CBI in a form otherwise known as

PetroDollars/PetroDinar. Even though the world spot price of oil is defined in terms of USD, the actual transaction may take

place in any internationally recognized currency agreed to by the parties. For example, Iran only accepts Yen from Japan for

their oil orders, because they don’t want USD in their foreign currency reserves.

=====================================

How the CBI RECAPTURES the Money:

The $12,500 order is filled with 250 barrels of oil based on the spot price on the date of the sale (for this example we used

a $50 USD spot price). What does it cost Iraq to produce the oil to fill this order? Well they have negotiated productions

agreements for approximately $1.50 USD/barrel. From that price $.50 USD goes to the national Iraqi oil company who is the

partner in the field the oil came from. Out of the remaining $1.00 the other oil field partners have to pay the Iraq government

a profit tax of $.35 USD (35%). The net cost to Iraq to produce a barrel of oil used in this scenario is $.65 USD. (i.e. $1.50

.50 .35)

What does all that mean? It cost Iraq $162.50 to bring back a 10,000 IQD note! Can they afford that? I think so! So, instead of

paying out $12,500 for a 10,000 IQD note, they only pay $162.50! That doesn’t add to the money supply much at all does it! They

receive their IQD back and place it in the CBI, or destroy it.

The transaction is completed with the Federal Reserve exchanging foreign reserve credits which are equal to $12,500 USD (which

had a net acquisition cost of $4,000 USD for the US) for 250 barrels of oil (which has a TOTAL COST to produce of $162.50 USD

for Iraq.

More completely explained, and simply put, it cost Iraq $162.50 USD from their foreign currency reserve accounts to redeem the

value of 10,000 IQD, which goes into their operating accounts. At the same time the US got $12,500 worth of oil for a net cost

of $4,000. That’s how it was originally planned for Iraq to RV at 1 IQD = 1 USD, with the variable being the political element

(i.e. UN Sanctions, GOI actions, IMF actions, World Bank actions etc.)

Other Factors that Strengthen Iraq’s Position and Ability to RV:

*DFI Funds Returned & Other Assets: $280+ Billion USD, plus other frozen assets (estimated at $100 billion) will be returned back

to Iraq and added to their foreign currency reserve, bringing it up to $430+ billion USD.

*CBI IQD Reserve Requirement Adjustment: The CBI will change the current fractional IQD reserve requirements from 100% to 15% at

the appropriate time. As a result, the the total potential money supply will be raised in value to $2.8 Trillion (430 billion/15)

, while at the same time, the total physical IQD in circulation will be reduced by removing the large bills with the 3 zeros over

a period of 2 years, as they have indicated.

*Oil Production Increased: Iraq will also execute the plan they announced to increase oil production from 2+ million barrels/day

to 10 million barrels/day with the resulting revenues flowing directly to the Iraq treasury.

*Oil Futures & Forex Contracts Added: To further stir the pot, the CBI will continue to use it’s sales window to market oil

futures and forex contracts. They have shown they can generate significant cash flow in the private market. Think of their

impact in public markets.

There, my friends, is how this plan will be enacted and made possible. Taking NOTHING, and turning it into SOMETHING, then

bringing it back to a manageable and reasonable something that is accepted and supported by seeming endless supplies of oil.

This is how the world’s ENTIRE NEW MONETARY SYSTEM will be regenerated and supported and backed, given, in essence, a re-birth

and renewed for most governments and economic regions even by Black Gold.

So, here’s the summary for all the players involved, giving ballpark numbers, and not taking into account superfluous costs,

fees, and other small details that don’t really affect the larger picture:

*Investor’s Net Gain: $10,000 $200 = $9,800 x .65 = 6,370 for an investment that cost $10

*Bank’s Net Gain: $200 added to capital account, plus $2,000 they can use to loan out.

*US Treasury Net Gain: $2,500 from the .25 spread on top + $3,500 in quarterly taxes = $6,000

*CBI/GOI/Iraqi People Net Gain: $12,500 $162.50 = $12,337.50 + Profits from Other Factors

*Overall Net Gain for All Involved: $6,370+$200+$6,000+12,337.20 = $24,907.20

This is the wealth that was generated from a single 10,000 IQD note that was given an original value of approximately $10!

Is that amazing or what?! You tell me can Iraq afford NOT to RV?!!! Will the IMF allow them to NOT RV their currency, but

simply replace their large denoms for smaller ones?!!! LOL!!!

In this scenario, EVERYONE WINS and the IQD is slowly (over 2 years) taken back in to the CBI eventually destroyed, leaving a

manageable M2 behind, having created HUGE WEALTH throughout the world to re-supply what was allowed to be destroyed in the great

bleed over a period of just a few weeks a couple of years ago, even the greatest redistribution of wealth the world has ever

seen. Believe it or not, it has happened for this very purpose, and it IS coming!

Edited by nbr3bagshotrow
  • Upvote 4

i don't care about how they pay of if it 50 to 1

the last part of this thread is about the exchange rate

IQD = 0.10456789 is 9.56 to 1 that would give you .....$9563165.13606615 million dollars for 1 million dinar and any body here that thinks different need to get a education

IQD = 0.27456789 is 3.64 to 1 that would give you...... $3642086.47995947 million dollars for 1 million dinar and thats just the FACTS

IQD = 0.86045678 is 1.16 to 1 that would give you ......$1162173.42142391 million dollars for 1 million dinar ALL DAY LONG

ALL DAY LONG

the point is that ,.. .10 is not ten cents in the currency world people

IN REGARDS TO A EXCHANGE RATE

SO GET IT RIGHT

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

IQD = 0.10456789 is 9.56 to 1 that would give you .....$9563165.13606615 million dollars for 1 million dinar and any body here that thinks different need to get a education

IQD = 0.27456789 is 3.64 to 1 that would give you...... $3642086.47995947 million dollars for 1 million dinar and thats just the FACTS

IQD = 0.86045678 is 1.16 to 1 that would give you ......$1162173.42142391 million dollars for 1 million dinar ALL DAY LONG

ALL DAY LONG

SO GET IT RIGHT

wow, man, relax....

• Upvote 2

ALL DAY LONG

SO GET IT RIGHT

Randalln, obviously your education didn't end in 12th grade!!! I understand this. It makes sense and I appreciate you bringing it to the boardbiggrin.gif

Mak63

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1