Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did Beck finish his research?

Brink

I am curious if anybody heard if Glenn Beck added to his "currency" discussion which he skirted last Friday and danced around on Monday? I was under the impression that he would continue it on Thursday (yesterday.) Hmmm??? Anybody??? Hmmmm??? Bueller???

I have been wondering the same. Hope someone has the latest.

I listened to all of the radio show and most of the GBTV broadcast before I had to take off yesterday, and have not finished the rest.

I am certain that if somebody heard something, we'd have seen a thread on it. I believe the reason we haven't seen a thread on not hearing anything is that those who love Beck and listen faithfully didn't want to start a thread that would end up highjacked by a Beck hater. Nothing heard...nothing to report.

It was a great show, though. He had a segment on a real cure for cancer that is about to go into human trials. :)

In all honesty.......... Do we as investor want him to continue with this???? I had never heard of this guy until he was mentioned here on this site so my opinion of him is completely neutral. However, as Adam has said on several occasions........ The less people who know about this , the better. So from that perspective I hope he never mentions it again between now and the R. V. :D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

In all honesty.......... Do we as investor want him to continue with this???? I had never heard of this guy until he was mentioned here on this site so my opinion of him is completely neutral. However, as Adam has said on several occasions........ The less people who know about this , the better. So from that perspective I hope he never mentions it again between now and the R. V. :D

I'm down with that, Betty. To heck with Beck!

• Upvote 3

I completely agree. I am glad that he has dropped it without so much more as a word. Somebody with influence with Beck thinks his audience is substantial enough that saying something could make a difference.

If there was nothing...I believe he would have said so. He has to be getting tons of emails from listeners, wanting more info.

• Upvote 1

I believe it legitimizes it for some people. I was simply wondering if he had any "intel" that others had missed or aren't privy to. I might not agree with some of his views but I will admit he has connections that I don't have. I would love to take advantage of any extra info he could provide.

• Upvote 1

Honestly folks..... I am of the opinion that the last thing we really want OR need is any of the national OR international media talking about this just now. Let them do it once we have cashed in and are heading for Vegas. :D.

Second this in regards to keeping this out of the spotlight....I don't want this to garner attention either...in fact, it could possibly hurt us if every Tom, **** and Harry know about it... (No offense to anyone name tom, **** or harry) :D

• Upvote 1

Betty... you say do want hime to continue this. Continue what? He has not mentioned IQD at all. Of course in here we do get rumors and people do tend to put words in people's mouth. Glen Beck is hated by many because he speaks the truth and gives people info they sometimes don't want to hear. Nevertheless...I agree with you Betty the less people know about our investment the better off we will be. i am sure Mr. beck has bigger fish to fry then Dinar. He certainly doesn't need IQD to RV and nor do I believe if he did own it , he wouldn't blast off about it. I will take a guess that you will never hear the name Beck associated with IQD. Of course we can never say never can we?

• Upvote 1

It's appearing that he did.

Yes he dropped it but its apparent it won't be dropped here. If anything he will end up hearing about it because it is being mentioned here over and over. This is a rumor mill. Don't get me wrong I love this site and I appreciate all Adam does but sometimes the rumors can be frustrating. Best we stay positive and when this RV happens we'll all be happy.

I believe it legitimizes it for some people. I was simply wondering if he had any "intel" that others had missed or aren't privy to. I might not agree with some of his views but I will admit he has connections that I don't have. I would love to take advantage of any extra info he could provide.

Ok. I can totally understand where you are coming from. Yes, for the more cynical investors it would possibly "legitimise" it for them. It would provide them with some sort of reassurance that they hadn't bought into a complete "pigs in a poke". I can also understand the need for "intel" / "legitimate information" that is almost certainly what we all seek. However, if , as some have speculated, this man is also invested and is as well "connected" as people believe they I do not believe for a milli second that he would make the general public aware of said "intel" or of who his "connections" are.

Think about this........... If you worked on a national T. V. Station, had very good viewing figures, valued your position, were able to rub shoulders with some very well known, well heeled individuals, because of who you are would you spew that information all over the airwaves? Probably not. More so if these are the same people who advised you of this investment and its potential outcome in the first place. Also if these so called "friends in high places" are" friends with people in even higher places" Would you wish to risk damaging that" friendship" by telling everyone about this investment? Especially, when these "friends" might have the potential to,

1. Destroy your career.

2. Drop you like a hot potato and thus never include you in any further ventures they maybe privy to.

3. Could "open" some very "helpful doors" for you.

On top of all this some people were under the impression that he was stopped from speaking about this and that his show was not as well "scripted" as usual, so in my opinion, you then have to wonder if the plug was pulled by one of his "high up connections" at the last minute and you must wonder of the reason for that. I would guess that if this was the case it was because "joe public" is not supposed to know about this and thus anyone of us who were fortunate enough to find out about it are very fortunate.

Realistically, nobody, not the" gurus", Adam or any one else really knows any more than we do. Adam provides as much help support and information that he can. He will also clearly state that much of this is solely his opinion. We need to then take what we can from that opinion and make our informed choices. The only people who really know how this is all going to turn out is Shabbi and a very few select others.

ADAM:- this was in no way meant to be disrespectful of you or your knowledge. I certainly do not know where I would be in all this craziness without you, the mods, all the members here at D. V and this site in general. :D.

• Upvote 3

I have not heard anyting other than what has been said on this sight. When Glen Beck knows all that he thinks he should know, thats when he will state his opinion, he like to be correct !

We all here should find his email and email him and put IRAQI DINARS in the subject box along with our questions. :):eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

In all honesty.......... Do we as investor want him to continue with this???? I had never heard of this guy until he was mentioned here on this site so my opinion of him is completely neutral. However, as Adam has said on several occasions........ The less people who know about this , the better. So from that perspective I hope he never mentions it again between now and the R. V. biggrin.gif

I have not heard anyting other than what has been said on this sight. When Glen Beck knows all that he thinks he should know, thats when he will state his opinion, he like to be correct !

We all here should find his email and email him and put IRAQI DINARS in the subject box along with our questions. smile.gifeyebrows.gif

UMmmm No, I don't think we should email him... Let's keep this as low key as possible! wink.gif

• Upvote 1